- » Minted Orange
Minted Orange Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minted orange recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minted orange recipes.
Minted Orange Sections
1. Peel the oranges, remove the piths and segment the fruit into a small bowl.
2. In a cup, combine lemon juice, honey and mint, stir and pour over oranges.
3. Toss to coat.
4. Cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
6. Serve... - 35.4704
Minted Orange Sections
1. Into a small bowl peel oranges and section the fruit.
2. In a cup combine lemon juice, honey and mint and pour over orange sections.
3. Toss lightly to mix and chill several hours to season.
4. In a small serving bowl arrange the oranges... - 31.535
Minted Peas With Orange
Minted peas with orange is a fruited green peas recipe. Flavored with fresh mint or mint flakes, the minted peas recipe is light and delicious. Served as a side in meals of choice, it is quite flavorful. - 26.5626
Minted Orange Peas
Cook peas as directed on package; drain.
Lightly stir in remaining ingredients.
If desired, garnish with orange slices. - 25.2969
You May Also Like!
Orange And Mint Glaze
1. Place orange juice, mustard, honey and mint jelly in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Brush over meat and grill, barbecue, pan cook or bake. - 26.2308
Orange Mint Julep
Boil the granulated sugar and water together for 5 min.
Add the chopped mint, orange and lemon juices, and grated orange rind.
Chill 1 hr., strain, and store in refrigerator.
In serving, fill glasses with ice, add 5 to 6 tablesp of the fruit syrup to each... - 34.0188
Orange Mint Cooler
1) In a jar, combine mint and juice and let it stand for overnight inside your refrigerator to blend the flavor.
2) Alternately, you can use your food processor to blend the ingredients.
3) Serve chilled by garnishing with mint sprigs. - 27.4329
Minted Orange Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat jelly over low heat and melt; stir until smooth.
2. Stir in orange peel.
3. Serve warm Minted Orange Sauce with lamb dish. - 26.3084
Minted Grapefruit With Orange
This refreshingly delicious minted grapefruit with orange is flavored with a dash of peppermint oil. A truly versatile drink to cool down your mind and body! - 27.0711
Orange Mint Berries
1. Peel and section oranges over a medium bowl to catch juices. Coarsely chop orange sections, add to juice. Stir in mint and honey.
2. Add berries to orange mixture, toss gently to coat. - 19.8883
Minted Orange Juice Cocktail
Just before serving pour orange juice into 6 cocktail glasses, and sprinkle some of the mint on top of each. - 18.1127
Melon And Orange With Mint
Remove the pips from the melon, cut the flesh from the skin and chop into pieces.
Place in a bowl.
Grate the rind from the orange and add to the melon.
Peel and segment the orange, discarding all the pith.
Add to the melon with the crushed mint.
Mix well and... - 24.2103
Minted Orange Salad
Peel and slice oranges.
Combine oranges, radishes, and fresh mint.
Combine olive oil and salt; drizzle over oranges and radishes, tossing gently to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally. - 26.8934
Peas With Orange And Mint
1. Grate the rind from both oranges and squeeze the juice of one.
2. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan, add the orange juice and peas, and cook, covered, over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add the orange rind, green onions, and mint, and continue... - 29.1954
Orange Mint Salad
1. In salad bowl combine lettuce pieces with mint and orange sections; refrigerate.
2. At serving time, toss with French dressing. - 24.2335