- » Minted Lentil
Minted Lentil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minted lentil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minted lentil recipes.
Minted Lentil Soup
1 In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onions, garlic, and carrots and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the mint, lentils, stock, and water and bring to a boil.
2 Adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers gently, cover, and... - 42.5634
Minted Lentil Salad
1. In a large saucepan, combine lentils, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaf and salt. Cover with water so that lentils are 2 inches beneath water's surface. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until the lentils are tender. Drain... - 30.2363
You May Also Like!
Palouse Red Lentil Mint Soup
HEAT 2 TABLESPOONS of the butter in a large pot, add the onion, and saute over medium heat until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomato paste.
Add the chicken stock and lentils, cover, and simmer until the lentils are tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove from... - 43.7792
Barley & Lentils With Mint
Sort lentils and remove any debris; then rinse and drain lentils and barley.
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Add lentils and barley, reduce heat, cover, and simmer until barley is tender to bite and liquid has been absorbed... - 35.1847
Lentils With Minted Cucumbers And Basil Tomatoes
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the lentils for 15 minutes, or until tender but firm.
Drain; rinse in cold water.
In a medium bowl, combine the lentils, scallions and orange juice; toss gently.
In another medium bowl, stir together the... - 37.9237
Springtime Peas With Mint
1) In a nonstick skillet melt margarine and sauté onions till tender.
2) Mix rest of the ingredients.
3) Simmer covered for 7 or 8 minutes.
4) Add some water to avoid burning peas.
5) Serve hot. - 37.5394
Greek Lentil Salad
If you are inspired by Greek cuisine, here is an authentic Greek salad which definitely should not be missed. Prepared by combining the goodness of green lentils, yellow beet, cheese and spices, this salad is less time consuming and involves minimal cooking.... - 149.743
Urbankitchen - Spicy Lentils
Spicy lentils are a great way to keep up with your protein requirement, if you are not very keen on meat. The spice level obviously depends on how much you can take. Take a look at this video and you will get an idea of how to put together a sumptuous lentil... - 86.789
Shallot Lentil Salad
Place the lentils in a medium saucepan and cover with 3" of water.
Add the shallots, cloves, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
Drain in a colander and... - 48.5732
Greek Lentil Salad
1.Take a 3 quart saucepan and pour in the ater.
2. Let the water boil. Add in the lentils and stir cook over hihg heat for about 25 to 30 minutes.
3.Meanwhile, roast the peppers.
4. Preheat the broiler.
5.Take a baking sheet and line it with heavy duty... - 49.1234
Lentil Soup With Spaghetti
Lentil Soup With Spaghetti recipe serves the dual purpose of an appetizer and a complete meal by itself. - 48.1215
Gourmet Lentil Burgers
1. Place lentils, mashed potato, milk, egg, spring onions, garlic, cumin, coriander, curry powder and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix well.
2. Shape lentil mixture into eight patties and cook under a preheated grill for 5 minutes each side or until... - 38.0689