- » Minted Cauliflower
Minted Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minted cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minted cauliflower recipes.
In 8-inch skillet, heat oil.
Add cauliflower, mint, salt, and pepper, saute until cauliflower is tender-crisp, about 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and saute for 2 minutes longer. - 32.2606
1. Put the hot, cooked cauliflower pieces on a platter or in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with the mint and garlic and toss with the oil.
2. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Toss with the vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Drain and use as an appetizer or as a... - 25.4953
This Minted Cauliflower is a tasty and light accompaniment for the main course at lunch! Perfect for the weight watcher, the minted caluliflower is an easily prepared dish that you can try out anyday! Feel free to comment on this dish ! - 25.4695
You May Also Like!
Carrot And Cauliflower Mint Salad
1. Put the mint on a steamer, bed in the cauliflower and steam it for 8 minutes or so until tender but still crisp. Allow it to cool still covered in the mint.
2. Mix the sugar into the carrots.
3. Put the mustard seed in a pan with the olive oil and fry it... - 29.1037
Do you want one awesome recipe idea for your next party? Try out this Cauliflower recipe. Delicious and quick to make, this dish is filled with the goodness of herbs. This is certainly going to be appreciated by all who try it. - 39.8154
1. Place the cauliflower florets in a steamer pot, cover and steam over high heat until barely tender, about 4 minutes. Drain, then refrigerate to chill.
2. Meanwhile, in a small dry skillet, toast the cumin seeds over high heat, shaking the pan, until... - 30.3174
1. Break the cauliflower into flowerettes, soak in cold salted water for 25 minutes.
2. Cook in boiling salted water for 10 minutes until done but not over cooked.
3. Mix garam masala and chilli powder to the sauce.
4. Place cauliflower in a baking dish.... - 39.3625
Carrot Cauliflower Salad
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the carrots and water.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add the cauliflower.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the vegetables are just crisp-tender; do not overcook.
Drain... - 46.416
Cauliflower, Carrots And Potatoes In A Spicy Yogurt Sauce
Rub the vegetables with half the salt and set aside.
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan to 190°C (375°F), or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds, add the salted vegetables and fry them in the hot oil until cooked, but making sure they retain... - 39.1846
Stuffed Cauliflower Parathas By Tarla Dalal
Crisp and tasty parathas that none can refuse, the stuffed cauliflower paratha is wonderful way of preparing healthy cauliflower. Whole wheat flour and a liberal amount of cauliflower make this a nutritious dish, which is crispier than normal parathas due to... - 0
Paneer And Cauliflower Samosa With Crispy Layer
1. In a bowl add flour, wheat flour, salt to taste, cumin, carom, baking powder and mix well.
2. Add oil and ghee mixture and mix adding water a little at a time knead well to get medium soft dough.
3. Wrap with a plastic wrap and keep aside for... - 105.462
Aloo Gobi Paratha (flat Bread Stuffed With Potato And Cauliflower)
If you're craving to eat parathas, then you have to try this amazing recipe by chef Bhavna. You can use any stuffing in the parathas. The chef has served the paratha with cucumber raita. This makes it a heavy breakfast. Watch the video for the detailed re - 93.1471
Cauliflower Cheese Cake
1. Prepare the pastry and roll out. Line the bottom of 8" (20 cm.) greased cake tin, preferably loose bottomed.
2. Break the flowerettes of the cauliflower. Soak them for 20 minutes in salted water. Drain well.
3. Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water... - 46.5581