- » Minted Carrot
Minted Carrot Recipes
Minted carrot a refreshing course is a deliciously healthy accompaniment to many main course recipes. A basic minted carrot course can be prepared by cooking steamed and diced baby carrots, melted butter, ample ... More »
Minted Sweet Carrots
1. In a medium-size saucepan, place carrots and cover with water.
2. Bring the saucepan to a boil and then reduce the heat to medium.
3. Simmer partially covered for about 15 minutes until carrots are just tender.
4. Drain and transfer to a... - 39.9848
Carrots With Fresh Mint
1) Wash carrots and let them upared.
2) In a large skillet, place the carrots.
3) Add boiling water with salt and partly cover the carrots.
4) Cover the skillet and simmer for 10 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
5) Drain the... - 38.8381
Minted Carrot Puree
In a 1-quart casserole combine carrots and water.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 8 to 10 minutes or till very tender, stirring once.
In a food processor bowl or blender container combine the carrots, milk, mint, and salt.
Cover and... - 35.8343
Minted Peas And Carrots
Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add peas and carrot; cook 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain; set aside.
Melt margarine in pan over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and green onions; saute 2 minutes.
Add pea mixture, mint, and salt; saute 2... - 32.949
Ginger Minted Carrots
In a pan, combine carrots, orange juice, ginger, salt, and pepper.
Cover and bring to a boil; then reduce heat and simmer frozen carrots about 3 minutes, fresh carrots about 7 minutes, or until fork tender.
Put carrots and their liquid in a bowl or... - 32.8564
Carrots With Mint
In a large saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil.
Simmer until tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
Stir in cream, salt, and pepper; heat through.
Sprinkle carrots with fresh chopped mint leaves. - 30.7242
Minted Peas And Carrots
1. In a saucepan, add carrots and water and bring them to a boil and cook till tender, say ten minutes
2. Add peas to it, cook for another couple of minute till all the water is absorbed and toss with fresh mint and yogurt
3. Serve as required - 30.596
Carrots With Mint Butter
Put carrots in heavy saucepan with 1/2 inch boiling water, salt and sugar.
Cover and cook until crisp tender.
Drain if necessary or uncover last few minutes to evaporate liquid.
Add butter to pan, stir over low heat until butter melts, then add chopped... - 30.4027
Peas And Carrots With Mint
Peas And Carrots With Mint is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Peas And Carrots With Mint; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 30.3904
Carrots With Mint
1. Take a large saucepan with 2 cups of water and allow the water to start boiling. Add carrots and allow to simmer for about 10 minutes for carrots to become tender.
2. Drain, add cream, pepper and salt and heat well. Sprinkle chopped fresh mint... - 29.12
Minted Carrots is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Minted Carrots; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 28.578
Cut carrots into thin sticks about 2 inches long.
Heat butter and water in heavy skillet.
Add carrot sticks, cover tightly and cook over medium high heat about 5 minutes or until carrots are just tender.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper and add mint... - 28.2026
Place carrots and 1 cup water in a 1 1/2-quart saucepan; cover and cook over medium heat.
When water begins to boil, reduce heat to low; continue cooking 20-30 minutes or until carrots are tender; drain.
Combine butter, sugar, salt and minced mint leaves in a... - 26.5903
Cook carrots, covered, in boiling salted water until almost tender.
Remove cover and cook rapidly until all liquid is absorbed.
Add butter or margarine and salt, and heat until butter melts.
Add mint; mix lightly. - 25.6837
Wash carrots and simmer gently in the oil until almost soft.
Sprinkle with salt and honey and cook uncovered until carrots take on a glazed appearance.
Sprinkle with mint just before removing from the pan. - 21.3487
Wash, scrape, and boil carrots whole untiltender, roll in melted butter and minced mint.
Serve veryhot with lamb - 18.8677
Minted Carrot Recipes By Category