- » Mint Wafers
Mint Wafers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint wafers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint wafers recipes.
Combine butter and milk in slow-cooking pot.
Turn control to high; cover and heat until butter melts.
Stir in frosting mix.
Cook on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add flavoring and color, if desired.
Turn to low.
Drop from teaspoon onto waxed... - 39.0663
1) In top of a double boiler, melt the butter with milk.
2) Add the frosting mix and stir well till the mixture is smooth.
3) Cook the mixture over rapidly boiling water for about 5 minutes, occasionally stirring.
6) Add the flavoring along with the... - 32.3649
Grandmother's Mint Wafers
Combine sugar and water in small saucepan.
Bring to boil and cook until mixture becomes cloudy, stirring briskly.
Remove from heat and add flavoring and coloring if desired.
Drop quickly by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. - 28.441
You May Also Like!
Mint Pastry Wafers
1) Heat the oven to 400°.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, butter and whipping cream.
3) Slowly beat till well mixed.
4) Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and wrap in plastic food wrap.
5) Refrigerate till firm.
6) On a well... - 40.4689
Chocolate Mint Wafers
1) Stand a saucepan over low heat and melt vanilla candy and coating, stirring occasionally.
2) Take off from the heat and stir in mint extract and food coloring.
3) Slightly tip the pan and dip chocolate wafers halfway.
4) Lightly shake off excess.
5)... - 43.113
Sprinkle half of crumbs on buttered pan, 9x13.
Cream butter, add sugar, beat in eggs and melted chocolate.
Spread over crumbs.
Whip cream and fold in crushed mints, marshmallows, walnuts and vanilla.
Spread over butter mixture and cover with remaining... - 33.6221
Brownie Mint Torte
Beat egg whites and salt until soft peaks form.
Add the 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating after each addition until glossy.
Beat in vanilla.
Fold in crumbs and nut meats.
Spread in buttered 9-inch pie pan, piling meringue high at sides.
Bake in... - 40.2443
Emerald Isle Dessert Cups
Make Mint Ice Cream: Combine mints and milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes or till mints are melted.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir in food coloring; fold in whipped cream.
Pour into refrigerator tray and freeze till firm.
Serve in... - 34.66
Starlight Mint Surprise Cookies
Cream butter with sugar and brown sugar.
Mix in egg, water and vanilla.
Stir flour with soda and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Chill at least 2 hours.
Enclose one Mint Chocolate Wafer in each rounded teaspoon of dough.
Place on greased baking sheet; top each... - 37.4283
Mint Surprise Cookies
Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture along with cornflake crumbs: mix well.
Shape about 1 tablespoon dough around each chocolate wafer.
Place about 2... - 37.9439
Chocolate Mint Cups
1) In a pad melt chocolate over low heat stirring continuously.
2) Keep aside to cool.
3) In a bowl mix butter and sugar and beat till light and fluffy.
4) Drop eggs one at a time and blend after every addition till mixed well.
5) Mix chocolate and... - 43.5014
Mint Chocolate Pudding
1. With the milk, prepare pudding according to package directions and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds, butter and mix well.
3. Using 2/3 of the crumb mixture, arrange them in four 6-ounce dessert glasses and... - 44.2835
Mint Surprise Cookies
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Set aside.
2. Sift together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add sifted dry ingredients together with Corn Flake Crumbs; mix... - 34.7439
Mint Wafers Recipes By Category