- » Mint Torte
Mint Torte Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint torte recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint torte recipes.
Brownie Mint Torte
Beat egg whites and salt until soft peaks form.
Add the 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating after each addition until glossy.
Beat in vanilla.
Fold in crumbs and nut meats.
Spread in buttered 9-inch pie pan, piling meringue high at sides.
Bake in... - 41.3409
Chocolate Mint Torte
In large mixer bowl beat eggs till thick and lemon-colored.
Blend in cake mix, dry pudding mix, the 1/3 cup cooking oil, and 1 cup water.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans.
Bake at... - 39.6607
You May Also Like!
1. Onto a plate add digestive biscuits and top with whipped cream or cream cheese or both.
2. Scatter with grated chocolate and decorate with a fresh mint leaf. - 28.1547
Beat margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; add 1 1/2 cups sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add egg whites and egg, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Combine buttermilk and water.
Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; add to... - 44.1213
Minty Ice Cream Torte
1. Cut frozen pound cake horizontally into 2 equal layers.
2. Place bottom layer on a 24x12-inch piece of aluminum foil.
3. Cut ice cream into 1-inch slices.
4. On the pound cake layer arrange ice-cream slices side by side.
5. Top with second cake... - 39.5714
Huguenot Torte is delicious breakfast made from grains fruit eggs cheese. Specially great for holiday kids chrismas. - 36.6881
Tuxedo Brownie Torte
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease well the bottom and sides of 9 or 10-inch springform pan.
3 In a large bowl, add all brownie ingredients.
4 Using a spoon, beat 50 strokes.
5 In the prepared pan, spread... - 44.8875
Strawberry Brownie Mousse Torte
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take a 10-inch springform pan and grease the bottom with shortening.
3) In a large bowl, add all base ingredients and beat 50 strokes with spoon.
4) Spoon in the pan and spread evenly.
5) Bake for 35 to... - 47.0535
1. Prepare angel cake mix, following label directions; spoon half the batter into a second bowl; tint pale yellow with food coloring.
2. Spoon batters, alternating white and yellow, into a 10-inch angel cake tube pan to make a layer. Repeat with remaining... - 32.6056
Raspberry Fudge Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening and flour.
3) In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer all cake ingredients except chocolate... - 47.0984
Gently press cooked egg yolks through a fine mesh sieve; set aside.
Beat butter in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add sugar, egg, hard-cooked yolks, kirsch, lemon peel, cinnamon, and cloves.
Beat until... - 46.2935
Rainbow Meringue Torte
Meringue layers: Preheat oven to 400°.
Meanwhile prepare meringue mix according to package directions for meringue shells.
Cover 2 large or 4 small cooky sheets with foil or brown paper.
Draw four 8 1/2-inch circles on foil (use cake pan as a guide).
Spoon... - 35.9444
Mint Torte Recipes By Category