- » Mint Sugar
Mint Sugar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint sugar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint sugar recipes.
Green Mint Candy
1. Line the candy foil cups.
2. Place a saucepan over stove and add in sugar, corn syrup, water and food coloring.
3. Place a thermometer in the saucepan to measure the temperature. Boil till the temperature reach 300 degrees F.
4. Add... - 100.514
1. In a saucepan, combine sugar and water and place saucepan on a medium flame.
2. Stir continuously until the sugar melts.
3. Place a sugar thermometer into the pan and allow the sugar syrup to boil to 238° F, 110° C. If you do not have a... - 45.3913
Coconut Mint Cookies
In large mixer bowl cream together sugar and butter or margarine.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Stir together flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar; add to creamed mixture and blend well.
Stir in oats and pecans.
Cover and chill dough for 2 to 3... - 45.1712
1. Take a 12 x 8-inch baking dish and butter it. Keep aside.
1. In a 3-quart casserole mix the sugar, evaporated milk and butter.
2. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 12 minutes at Power 7 or Medium-High, stirring thrice.
3. Add the... - 41.1433
Sugar Snap Peas With Mint
To make yourself happy you need to eat nothing but delicious food. And one way to do is to cook Sugar snap peas with mint. Mint with that delightful heady aroma is an integral part of sugar snap peas with mint. Toasted almonds are added to give a nutty... - 40.886
Sugar Snap Peas With Mint And Butter
1. In a large skillet, melt butter over a low flame, add mint and mix the ingredients; set the skillet aside
2. In a large pot, bring lightly salted water to a boil, add peas and blanch till bright green and crisp tender; drain them away briskly
3. Add... - 26.8005
Coat Cookies With Mint Sugar Glaze
Coat cookies with Mint Sugar Glaze for variety.
To make glaze, place 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar in small bowl.
Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water gradually and blend well until mixture is thin enough to spread.
Then add a few drops of green food coloring and... - 18.3737
Sugar Snap Peas In A Coconut Crème Mint Sauce
1. Pat dry the tofu and cut the tofu into cubes, remove the strings from the snap peas, and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the shallots and fresh mint leaves and rinse the frozen peas, set everything aside in separate bowls.
3. In a small bowl... - 0