- » Mint Sparkle Punch
Mint Sparkle Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint sparkle punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint sparkle punch recipes.
Raspberry Sparkle Punch
1. In a food mill or container of electric blender process raspberries.
2. Strain and discard seeds.
3. Mix raspberry pulp, lemonade concentrate, and water.
4. Chill for several hours.
5. In a bowl mix raspberry mixture and lemon-lime... - 38.8559
Raspberry Sparkle Punch
Process raspberries in food mill or container of electric blender; strain, discarding seeds.
Combine raspberry pulp, lemonade concentrate, and water; chill.
To serve, combine raspberry mixture and lemon-lime beverage; stir well.
Serve over ice.
Garnish with... - 20.4308
Sparkling Shower Punch
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and boil 5 minutes.
Cool and chill.
When ready to serve, stir tea and juices, mint, cucumber peel, and cayenne pepper into syrup.
Pour over ice block, or ring in... - 40.3927
Sparkling Fruit Punch
1 In a 1 -quart pitcher, stir together the cranberry juice, I orange juice, and mineral water.
Fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes, then fill almost to the top with the punch.
Add 1 orange and 1 lime slice to each glass and to pwith a sprig of fresh mint if... - 26.0631
Sparkling Punch Bowl
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Combine ginger ale and ice cubes to make 8 cups.
Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
Remove any unmelted ice.
Measure 4 cups of the gelatin; set aside.
Fold cut-up fruit and pineapple chunks into remaining... - 37.955
Sparkling Iced Tea Punch
Steep tea bags and mint leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Discard bags and mint.
Add sugar to tea; stir till dissovled.
Stir in lemon juice.
Pour into punch bowl or 1-gallon pitcher.
Slowly add carbonated water and ice. - 33.0292
Sparkling Raspberry Mint Cooler
Rub mint leaves around sides of punch bowl, then drop the bruised leaves in bottom of bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in punch bowl. - 23.8379
Slice lemons and oranges, including juices, into saucepan and heat to boiling.
Mash with potato masher or wooden spoon while heating.
Remove from heat; add sugar and water; stir to dissolve sugar.
Strain, discarding fruit pulp; cool.
Combine liquid with the... - 36.3423
Champagne Wedding Punch
1. Mix all the liquids, adding sugar to taste.
2. Set a block of ice in a punch bowl and pour in the mixture. Garnish with the fruit slices and mint sprigs. - 27.942
1) In ice cube trays, add apricot nectar and freeze to make 2-3 doz cubes.
2) In a bowl, add honey, pour hot tea over the honey, stir well; now add the orange and lemon juice , chill.
3) In a punch bowls, place... - 37.4634
Frothy Orange Pineapple Punch
1. In a blender, add pineapple juice, half of sherbet and blend until frothy.
2. In a punch bowl, add the blended juices, soda and remaining sherbet.
3. Serve chilled in glasses, garnished with mint sprigs. - 27.8732
Strawberry Peach Cooler
Combine strawberries and peaches in small bowl.
Sprinkle with sugar; stir gently.
Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
Pour fruit into punch bowl.
Gently pour in wine and water.
Add mint sprigs and ice. - 31.0752