- » Mint Soup
Mint Soup Recipes
Mint soup is a very delicious appetizer which is basically prepared with mint leaves, ginger, coriander and cumin seeds. This soup is considered to be a very healthy and natural solution for various kinds of seasonal ... More »
Iced Cucumber And Mint Soup
Peel the cucumbers and reserve half of one.
Slice the remaining cucumbers fine, put them: on a platter and sprinkle with salt.
Let stand thirty minutes.
Melt the butter in a heavy pan.
Add the onion and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook slowly three... - 46.899
Carrot And Mint Soup
In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
Add the onion and saute until translucent, 2-3 minutes.
Add the carrots, stock and mint sprigs.
Cover and simmer over low heat until the carrots are tender, 25-30 minutes.
Remove the mint sprigs and... - 46.3769
Cucumber Yogurt Mint Soup
Peel the cucumber; cut in half lengthwise.
Scoop out and discard seeds.
Cut cucumber into 1/2-inch slices.
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine the cucumber, yogurt, 'lime juice, honey, cumin, and salt.
Cover and blend or process until... - 44.013
Mint Yogurt Soup
Mint Yogurt Soup are simply out of the world!. This yummy mint yogurt soup have no equals at all. Try this Mint Yogurt Soup to understand what I am talking about. - 42.9552
Creamy Low Carb Squash And Mint Soup
Very savory and delicious. This unique creamy, squashy, minty soup can be eaten hot or cold.....defiantly NOT your Mom's squash recipe - 42.2488
Peas And Mint Soup
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Add onion, garlic, mint, peas and stock.
Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 mins.
Allow to cool and liquidise.
Add cream & lemon juice gradually.
Season and chill or serve hot. - 35.6644
Chilled Pea And Mint Soup
1. Put the butter into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until the butter melts.
2. Add the onion and cover the bowl with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes, or until... - 35.5053
Courgette And Mint Soup
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat, add the onion and garlic and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until softened. Stir in the courgettes and lemon rind and cook for a further 5-10 minutes, or until tender. Add the stock or water and mint and bring to... - 33.7632
Cucumber Yogurt Mint Soup
1. Peel cucumber; cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds and discard. Cut the cucumber into 1/2-inch-thick slices (1 1/2 cups).
2. In a blender container or food processor combine cucumber, yogurt, lime juice, honey, cumin, and salt. Cover and blend or... - 33.2357
Potato And Mint Soup
Cook as described for Mixed Vegetable Soup, adding the mint with the water.
When the potatoes are tender, rub through a sieve or put in a blender.
Add the milk and re heat.
Taste for seasoning. - 32.6637
Mint Soup Recipes By Category