- » Mint Sauce
Mint Sauce Recipes
Mint Sauce is a condiment prepared with fresh mint leaves, sugar and vinegar and it is often served along with snacks, such as sandwiches and fries. At times, even lime juice is added to the sauce to give it a unique ... More »
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Fresh Mint Sauce
Why eat mint sauce from a jar when all you need is a few stalks of fresh garden mint, vinegar and sugar to make fresh mint sauce in less than 5 minutes. For your favorite lamb dishes, to serve at your next dinner party, here is a super easy and delicious... - 83.6595
Glazed Mint Sauce
This glazed mint sauce is prepared with mint jelly and sugar. Cooked with vinegar and cornflour to thickness, the glazed mint sauce can be used in cooking or served over meat. - 38.9694
Marshmallow Mint Sauce
In a 4 cup glass measure, stir together water and sugar.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 1/2 minutes or until boiling.
Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for aboout 21/2 minutes (mixture should boil... - 38.5276
Mint Sauce Gallois
1. Finely chop the mint and keep aside.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the brown sugar, vinegar and lemon juice.
3. Place the pan over a low flame and stir, until the sugar melts.
4. Boil, without stirring until thick enough... - 38.0175
In the top of a double boiler combine yogurt, lemon juice, mint, basil, garlic, salt and sugar; mix well.
In the bottom of the double boiler place a small amount of water.
Heat over low heat until hot.
Over the hot water place the top of the double... - 36.3256
1) In a bowl place the mint leaves
2) In a saucepan, gently heat the vinegar, sugar, water till the sugar has dissolved
3) Take off from the heat and pour over the mint leaves
4) Allow the leaves to cool
5) Serve the sauce with some meat or... - 35.3804
Marshmallow Mint Sauce
1.Make a thin syrup of the sugar and water (220Â°-230Â° F.).
2.Cut the marshmallows in quarters and add to the syrup.
3.Pour the mixture over the egg-white gradually, beating vigorously.
4.Add the flavoring and tint a delicate... - 35.3007
Mint Rosemary Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredient.
2) Over moderate heat, bring the mixture to a simmer.
3) Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes, occasionally stirring.
4) Place the sauce in the fridge for a minimum of 40 minutes before use.
5)... - 35.2611
Mint Sauce has a incredible taste. The mint and lemon juice gives the Mint Sauce a great taste. Mint Sauce is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 35.1654
Homemade Mint Sauce
1) Strip the leaves from the mint and wash.
2) Chop finely and put in a small basin with sugar.
3) Add boiling water to dissolve the sugar and then add the vinegar.
This makes a sharp flavoured sauce.
4) Alternatively, put the chopped... - 34.9516
Grandmom's Mint Sauce
Dissolve sugar and salt in boiling water.
Pour over mint.
Allow mint to steep for 5 minutes.
Mix in mint jelly.
Allow to stand for several hours or overnight. - 34.239
Pineapple And Mint Sauce
An unusual combination of pineapple and mint makes this Pineapple and Mint Sauce delectable. - 34.224
Mint Sauce For Desserts
1. In a saucepan combine sugar, arrowroot and salt and gradually add boiling water, stirring constantly.
2. Continuing stirring simmer over low heat 5 minutes or until clear and thickened.
3. Remove from heat and mix in extract and food color.
4.... - 33.7164
1. In water, wash and clean mint leaves. Then dry the mint leaves. Using a knife them chop finely.
2. In a pan, add the sugar and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved. Boil for 3 to 4 minutes. Allow it to cool.
3. Keep the mint in a... - 33.4628
Snow Peas With Mint Sauce
In a wide frying pan, bring 2 inches water to a boil over high heat.
Add pea pods and boil gently until bright green about 30 seconds.
Drain pea pods, plunge into ice water, and stir until cool.
Drain again and set aside.
In a food processor or blender, whirl... - 33.084
1.In a bowl, dissolve sugar in vinegar
2.Now pour the dissolved mixture over minced mint leaves
3.Set the bowl away where it will keep warm but not hot
4.Now allow to infuse for 30 minutes
5.If the vinegar is very strong then dilute with... - 33.0019
1) Rinse the mint leaves and dry them.
2) On a board, put the dried mint leaves, sprinkle sugar all over and chop the leaves finely.
3) In a bowl, place the chopped mint leaves and stir in 2 tablespoons of boiling water.
4) Add the vinegar. Allow the... - 31.9648
Microwaved Mint Sauce
Combine all ingredients in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until boiling.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 5 minutes, or until flavors blend.
Use immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Serve with lamb, pork, or vegetables. - 31.7415
This classic mint sauce is great to go with succulent vegan roasts. Quick and simple, this mint sauce is a good stuff for your stuffed tummy! - 31.6354
Place 1/4 cup mint leaves, vinegar, and boiling water in a small saucepan.
Boil the mixture about 5 minutes, until it reduces to 1/2 cup.
Remove from heat and strain liquid into a bowl.
Discard the discolored mint.
Add sugar to reduced vinegar, and stir to... - 31.4717
Combine the browned flour with 1/2 cup of the liquid from the roast and set aside.
Place the remaining liquid from the roast, the beef stock, and the mint leaves into a heavy 3-quart pot over high heat.
Bring to a full boil, whisk in the flour/stock mixture,... - 31.182
Lemony Mint Sauce
Simmer vinegar, 1 c of the water and 1/4 c of the mint until liquid has been reduced one-half.
Strain and add remaining ingredients except the 1/4 c of mint.
Chill, then add the remaining mint.
Serve cold with roast lamb or fish. - 31.0241
1. Wash, clean and pat dry the mint leaves. Using a knife, chop very finely.
2. Take a small dish or sauce boat and put in mint and sugar. Pour on boiling water over it. This way the sugar would dissolve and the mint remains green.
3.... - 30.6101
Mallow Mint Sauce
1) Combine together the butter, marshmallows and ¼ cup of evaporated milk in top of a double boiler.
2) Cook and stir the mixture over hot water till the marshmallows have melted and the mixture is smooth.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and stir in... - 29.8038
1) In a saucepan, heat vinegar with sugar, until the syrup is clear and just boils.
2) Remove from the heat and cool.
3) Stir the mint in the vinegar mixture.
4) Serve as desired. - 29.7326
Coffee Mint Sauce
Beat the sugar into the egg yolks until light and pale.
Stir the milk into the eggs, transfer to a double boiler, stirring constantly until thick.
Remove from the heat, stir in the coffee and extract.
Use hot over ice cream, souffles or berries. - 29.1734
Wash and dry the mint leaves.
Chop them very finely or puree them in a mortar.
Put the pureed mint into a bowl, pour in the boiling water to "set" the color.
Stir in the vinegar, salt and sugar. - 29.0941
1. In a pan cook vinegar, add sugar and mint stirring for a few minutes such that sugar is dissolved.
2. Add water and let it cool.
3. Serve as desired. - 29.0539
Mallow Mint Sauce
In a small saucepan, combine chocolate, milk and marshmallows.
Stir over very low heat until chocolate melts.
Remove from heat Mix in crushed mints.
Serve warm or cold. - 28.3472
Healthy Mint Sauce
1. Using very fresh mint chop finely and half fill sterilized jars.
2. Heat the vinegar in a saucepan and stir in the sugar until dissolved and bring to the boil. Cool.
3. Fill the jars containing mint with the vinegar and sugar mixture. Seal immediately. Let... - 28.1785
1) Among the sections of an ice-cube tray, divide the mint.
2) In a saucepan, put the water and sugar. Gently heat till the sugar has dissolved and then gently boil for about 4 minutes.
3) Pour the syrup all over the mint in the ice tray. Allow to... - 28.046
1. Wash mint. Sprinkle a little sugar over the mint and chop finely.
2. Mix all ingredients together. Serve with roast lamb. If liked it can be; served with cold ham or bacon. - 27.5351
Combine water, vinegar and sugar.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Pour over mint leaves.
Set in warm place 1/2 hour.
Serve with lamb.
Makes 1/2 cup sauce. - 27.4326
Vinegar Mint Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a pan.
Bring to a boil; boil for 1-2 minutes.
Let stand 10-15 minutes. - 27.4052
Mint Sparkle Sauce
This Mint Sparkle Sauce is one of my favorite sweet sauces ! Try out this pineapple and pear sauce with a range of desserts and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Mint Sparkle Sauce are welcome ! - 27.1379
Mint Sauce With Wine Vinegar
Mint sauce should be bright green, smooth and pulpy, not liquid.
Strip mint leaves from stem, chop finely, and pound with sugar until smooth.
Add boiling water to improve color and melt sugar.
Add wine vinegar to taste and season with salt. - 26.7465
Wash and dry mint, remove stalks, chop finely.
Boil sugar and water 1 minute, add vinegar, pour over mint; stand 15 minutes.
Stir well - 25.6262
Put all 4 ingredients into small saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer about 2 minutes.
Serve hot with lamb. - 25.6111
In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl heat vinegar and sugar in Microwave Oven 2 (2 1/4) minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
Pour hot mixture over mint leaves and allow to stand at least 1 hour.
If desired, more sugar may be added to make a... - 24.8318
Lemon Mint Sauce
Combine vinegar, 1 cup water, and 1/4 cup mint in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half; strain.
Add 1/2 cup water, lemon juice, sugar, and salt (sauce will be thin).
To serve, stir in remaining 1/4... - 24.4231
Combine mint leaves, corn syrup, and vinegar in a small saucepan.
Combine cornstarch and water, stirring until blended.
Add to mint mixture.
Cook over medium heat until mixture thickens and bubbles, stirring constantly.
Strain sauce, if desired. - 24.3849
Wild Mint Sauce
Heat vinegar slightly, then dissolve sugar in warm vinegar.
Chop mint leaves coarsely.
Add to vinegar and let set at room temperature for 4 to 5 hours.
Strain liquid, discarding leaves.
Use sauce sprinkled over lamb before and after cooking. - 24.2627
Mint Mallow Sauce
Combine marshmallow creme and 3 tablespoons water; whip with electric mixer until fluffy.
Add jelly; beat until smooth.
Tint with food coloring.
Serve over ice cream. - 24.2336
Tasty Mint Sauce
Put the sugar and water in a small saucepan and boil for 1 minute.
Add the vinegar and pour over the mint leaves.
Soak for 15 minutes.
Stir well before serving. - 24.126
Combine vinegar, 1/2 cup water, and 2 tablespoons mint in a saucepan.
Simmer 5 minutes; strain.
Add remaining water and mint, lemon juice, sugar, and salt; bring to boiling over low heat. - 23.6757
Turn jelly into small saucepan; break into small pieces with fork.
Stir in mint, orange rind and lemon rind.
Stir sauce over low heat just until jelly is melted. - 23.5598
Cucumber Mint Sauce
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well.
Season to taste. - 23.3862
Mint Sauce With Brown Sugar
Heat vinegar and water; pour over mint leaves.
Add brown sugar replacement and let stand several hours. - 21.8213
Easy Mint Sauce
Wash the mint and pick the leaves from the stems.
Add sugar to the vinegar.
Pour over the mint leaves.
Let stand 1 hour. - 21.6379
Heat vinegar and sugar; pour over mint.
Let stand at least 1 hour.
Add more sugar if a sweeter sauce is desired. - 20.9502
Fresh Mint Sauce
Mint Sauce is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Mint Sauce; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 20.4406
Mint Vinegar Or Bottled Mint Sauce
Make this exactly like mint sauce, omitting any water and drying the mint leaves completely before chopping them.
The mint should be young and fresh.
The vinegar may be strained and used for salad dressings, the mint in vinegar will keep through the winter... - 20.2372
Put all ingredients in a bowl and stir to blend thoroughly. - 20.2117
Combine ingredients and simmer slowly for 30 minutes.
If vinegar is strong, it may be diluted with water.
Cool and serve with lamb. - 19.9642
Mint Sauce Recipes By Category