- » Mint Rice Green Salad
Mint Rice Green Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint rice green salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint rice green salad recipes.
Minted Rice Tuna Salad
Combine lime peel, juice, and mint leaves; set aside.
In a bowl, mix together tuna, rice, celery, peas, onion, and parsley.
Add lime-mint mixture and stir well.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Prepare dressing, cover, and chill.
To serve, pour... - 40.1239
Minted Brown Rice Salad
Combine hot rice, lemon juice, oil, parsley, mint, onions, dates and salt in large bowl.
Stir to completely blend.
Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
Mound rice in a chilled, shallow serving dish.
Peel oranges; slice crosswise.
Decorate rice... - 35.0642
Minted Rice Stuffed Tomatoes
Peel tomatoes, if desired, and remove stems.
Cut a thin slice from the top of each tomato, chop, and set aside.
Scoop out pulp and seeds (reserve for other uses); invert shells to drain. In a bowl, mix together chopped tomato, rice, raisins, green pepper,... - 33.517
Spicy Mint Rice
Spicy Mint Rice is an effortless and comforting one pot meal for the entire family, especially for light lunch or dinner. This recipe can be made using the conventional method that is used to make any pulav without using a microwave. The flavor is equally... - 0
Brown Rice Salad With Dates
Cook rice according to package directions.
In a bowl, mix together rice, lemon juice, olive oil, cinnamon, parsley, mint, and onion.
Finely chop 1/8 cup of the dates and stir into rice; add salt to taste.
Cover and chill.
Mound rice into shallow serving... - 38.1918
Rice Salad With Currants
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook rice according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool, tossing occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, in a dry medium frying pan, toast pine nuts over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until fragrant and lightly browned,... - 33.0786
Tomato & Mint Tabbouleh
This Tomato and Mint Tabbouleh is one of the best accompaniments from the Eastern Mediterranean cuisine ! Try this Tomato and Mint Tabbouleh with pasta, meat, rice dishes and let me know if you like it ! - 41.734
Lamb With Vinegar And Mint
Wipe lamb cubes well.
Put oil in a 10-12 inch skillet and turn the flame on high.
When hot, put in 7 or 8 cubes of meat at a time and brown them on all sides.
As each lot gets browned, remove it with a slotted spoon to a heavy-bottomed pot and cover.
Brown... - 44.227
Split Pea & Green Pea Salad
1. Sort through split peas, discarding any debris; then rinse and drain peas. In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart (1.4-to 1.9-liter) pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat. Add split peas and dried thyme. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until split peas are tender to... - 33.9862
Ham And Rice Salad
Cook rice according to package instructions, substituting stock for liquid and omitting salt.
Allow to cool.
In a large bowl, combine rice, ham, corn, peas, green onions, pepper, radishes, parsley and dill weed.
In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar,... - 44.415
Nutted Wild Rice
1. In a strainer, rinse rice.
2. In a saucepan, add rinsed rice and add the stock; bring the rice to a rapid boil.
3. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes until it is just cooked.
4. Check the rice after 30 minutes; if it is... - 48.5476
Coconut Rice Salad With Mango And Shrimp
1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add shrimp, cook 11/2 minutes or until done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Cover and chill.
2. Combine 13/4 cups water and coconut milk in pan, bring to a boil. Add rice and 1/4 teaspoon salt, cover,... - 35.2855
Lemon Mint Lamb Meatballs
In a large bowl, combine lamb, eggs, flour, dry mint, salt, and pepper; mix well, then shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Set slightly apart on an ungreased large rimmed baking sheet.
Bake in a 500° oven until well browned about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in... - 45.5633
Lemon Mint Lamb Meatballs
In a large bowl, combine lamb, eggs, flour, mint, salt, and pepper; mix well, then shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Set slightly apart on an ungreased large rimmed baking sheet.
Bake in a 500° oven for 10 minutes or until well browned.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a... - 45.7328
Mixed Greens With Warm Jalapeno Vinaigrette
1) Thoroughly rinse the greens and spin dry. Tear them into bite-size pieces. Distribute evenly on 6 plates. Sprinkle on the mint.
2) Use a small saucepan, to heat the oil over medium-high heat.
3) Sauté the onion and chopped jalapenos... - 43.7294
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic). Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash, bell pepper,... - 33.4723
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 50.6049
Prawn, Rice & Avocado Salad
1. Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Blanch the mange tout (snow peas) in boiling water for 1 minute, then refresh with cold water and drain well. Place in a large bowl with the rice, prawns, yellow pepper and spring... - 32.8524
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 42.7251
Wild Rice Tabbouleh
This Wild Rice Tabbouleh is one of the best rice salads that I've ever known. I have this savory rice with a plethora of vegetables and seasonings as it is, but you can have it as a side course with meat or any other suitable dish ! Just try this Wild Rice... - 35.1529
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 51.5704
Tropical Pork Salad
Combine pork, rice, green pepper and celery in bowl.
Drain pineapple chunks; reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
Add pineapple chunks to salad ingredients.
Combine and mix salad dressing, 2 tablespoons pineapple juice, ginger and salt; mix well.
Pour over salad... - 35.9228
Barley And Wild Rice Toss
1. Rinse barley and wild rice. In a saucepan combine barley and rice with chicken broth. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 45 minutes or till liquid is absorbed.
2. In a large skillet heat the 1 tablespoon olive oil or salad oil. Add the... - 34.8014
Classic Biryani Rice
I grew up eating Biryani almost every Sunday afternoon. To me, this recipe looks closest to my grandmothers. Fragrant and sinfully flavored by those cheeky spices. This in my opinion is the ultimate dinner meal. You can learn how to pull of the classic... - 129.764
Indian Mutton Pulao
Flavorful rice cooked in very tasty, delicious mutton stock. Its aroma is unbeatable when this pulao is ready! Very easy, nice and simple variation for regular Mutton Biryani but tastes equally yummy!!! - 114.039
Coorgese Vegetable Pulav
Soak rice for 1/2 an hour and drain.
Take out 2 cups coconut milk from 1/2 coconut.
Slice onions, chop tomatoes fine.
Cut rest of the vegetables into even pieces, shell peas.
Heat 2 tbs oil and fry 1/2 the quantity of onions until golden.
Add tomatoes, haldi... - 45.866
Ginger Beef Salad
This easy, Asian-inspired salad is best for using up the extra Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Notes: Berry-rich, medium-bodied rosé
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 22.895
Pea Jicama Salad
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, boil peas over high heat in 1 inch water, stirring occasionally, just until bright green and hot through (2 to 3 minutes).
Pour peas into ice water to cool; when cool, drain again.
Mix jicama and vinegar and let stand for at... - 41.4183
Tropical Chicken Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. Cook chicken on barbecue grill for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Cool. Cut into thin strips.
3. Place chicken, cucumber, pineapple, walnuts, green onions, coriander and mint in a bowl. Toss to... - 39.8966
1. In a deep frying pan, heat oil, butter, cashews, stir well until light brown. Add in the cinnamon, cardomom, cloves, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, green chilies, bay leaves, ginger and garlic paste. Stir until well incorporated.
2. Add ground onion,... - 92.2588
The salad rolls are filling and fresh rolls made with rice wrappers filled with vegetebles, chicken and noodles. The salad rolls are flavored with cilantro and mint and some cider vinegar. - 44.317
Before serving toss with olive oil and lemon juice dressing.
Good served with Roast chicken stuffed with Rice or lamb chops. - 28.5382
Remove watermelon seeds.
Scoop all flesh out of melons using a melon bailer.
Combine ingredients and pile into watermelon shell.
Cover with foil or plastic wrap and chill.
Serve garnished with mint or Dasil leaves.
Vinaigrette Dressing can be poured over... - 30.2609
Two Bean Salad
This Two Bean Salad tastes amazing ! Try this wax beans and green beans platter with irresistible pepper, coriander, mint and lemon flavorings with pasta, rice or meats ! Don't miss out on this Two Bean Salad and tell me if you share my passion for this. - 39.751
Organic Chicken Spicy Salad
Have you ever tried an organic chicken salad? You must see the video as the chef spices up the salad with the home made salad dressing. The organic ingredients makes the salad better and you can make it in more quantity to use it for lunch and dinner too. - 116.229
Mediterranean Wheat Berry Salad
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine wheat berries, rice, and 6 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and simmer until grains are tender to bite, 30 to 35 minutes. Drain. Pour into a large bowl.
2. Drain artichoke marinade into bowl with grains.... - 30.224
Thai Beef Salad With Cucumber Dressing
Prepare Cucumber Dressing; set aside.
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add red peppers, mushrooms, onions and garlic; cook until tender.
Stir in vinegar and soy sauce; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange lettuce leaves on four... - 39.0313
Tea Smoked Beef Tenderloin With Fresh Pear Salad
For a foodie, tea smoke beef tenderloin with pear salad is a dream menu. Chock full of flavor and taste, this delectable dish is truly irresistible. What's more, you can make this dish easily at home given you have all the ingredients. Stream the video to... - 116.394
Larb Chicken Salad
1. Mix the oil with the minced chicken.
2. Heat a pan and add the chicken. Cook until done, stirring from time to time.
3. Empty on a colander or a strainer to drain the excess chicken stock.
4. In a dry pan, add the sticky rice and a teaspoon each of... - 104.211
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Put the chicken in a large heavy pan or flameproof casserole, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic, plus a good sprinkling of salt. Cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover tightly. Simmer the chicken for 1-1 1/4 hrs until... - 37.048
Asian Grilled Steak Salad
Asian grilled steak salad is prepared with a marinated and grilled flak steak served with a citrus sauce and vegetables. The sweet and sour sauce with soy sauce, vinegar, orange and lemon juice with garlic and chili for flavor is served over the steak with... - 44.3329
Roxanne Chan's "pacific Rim Duck Salad"
Lightly brush duck breast with the oil.
Combine salt, pepper and 5 spice powder and pat onto duck breast to adhere.
Broil on an oiled broiler pan 5-8 minutes, turning once or until medium-rare.
In a small saucepan combine the cranberry juice, red... - 44.8008
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Mediterranean Pasta Salad is a quick and tasty salad. You can take it to your next potluck or picnic. Enjoy! - 145.345
Chicken Biryani - Latest Yummy Version
Biryani is one the most flavorful and aromatic rice dish in India. Its a multi step process in which rice and chicken is cooked separately and then cooked with the alternate layers of chicken and rice. Loads of spices and a bit of time consuming but... - 0
Hostel Style Bhel Puri
wanna fresh ur mood...having boring tasteless life...interested in having smthing CHAAATPAATAA...& YUM..YUM..YUMMY...smthing simplicity in making anytime anywhere..wanna enjoy ur holiday in unique STYLE..lets try our RCEW STYLE...as we say "HOSTEL STYLE BHEL... - 46.6755
Vegetable biryani is a rich and very delicious rice preparation. In this recipe layers of rice and vegetables are put together and cooked on low heat to release the flavors. It goes very well with Raita, Salad or Pickle. - 0
Oriental Smoked Salmon Rolls
Combine the papaya, cucumber and radishes in a bowl.
Whisk together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice and zest, soy sauce and the honey, then pour over the papaya salad and allow to stand for 2 hours.
Drain and fold in the spring onions.
Cut the smoked salmon... - 43.4473
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Green Bell Peppers Stuffed with a spicy rice mixture and topped off with cheese and baked to perfection.... - 28.9265
Lamb In Peanut Butter Sauce
Place the chops on to a flat board and make several shallow cuts in the meat on both sides to enable the coating to penetrate better.
Blend the peanut butter with the lemon juice and a very little seasoning.
Spread over both sides of the meat, giving an even... - 34.9362
Lamb Chops With Pineapple Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Trim meat of excess fat and sinew.
Brush chops with oil and season with pepper.
2.To make Pineapple Salsa: Peel pineapple; remove core and eyes.
Cut into 1 cm cubes.
Peel onion, finely chop.
Slit open chilli, scrape out... - 43.0368
Sweet And Sour Shrimp Dinner
1. Halve the pineapple lengthwise, right through frond using a sharp knife
2. Leaving about ½ inch of the shell, slice the pineapple flesh in one piece.
3. Core and cut into chunks. Keep aside.
4. Thinly slice green pepper and onion. Keep... - 38.916
Asian Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
Try out these Asian style mushroom lettuce wraps for an appetizing snack or even for lunch. Watch this impressive video to make this wonderful dish. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. This video is a must watch! - 105.655
1)In large bowl, blend golden onion soup mix, yogurt, oil, chili powder, cumin and ginger.
2) Add lamb pieces to the marinade and toss well to... - 43.289
1. Prepare at least one hour before serving to "marry" flavors
2. Dice fruit over a bowl to save juices but cut all fruit about the same size
3. Blend all ingredients except cilantro and nuts, if used
4. Add these just prior to serving
5. Salsas may be... - 40.1743
Lamb Chops With Whole Spices And Yogurt
Trim lamb chops of excess fat, leaving 1/8 inch along the sides.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Mix the yogurt with 1 cup of water and set aside in a nonmetallic bowl.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch heavy-bottomed pot.
When oil is very hot, put in 4 chops at a... - 42.7089
How To Make Multi-mince - Part 1
A basic multi mince, made with meat, can be used to make various interesting and amazing dishes, one of which is being demonstrated in this video by Sue McMohan. Got a batch of homemade multi mince around? Get ready to make finger licking pasta with it! - 103.823
How To Make Multi-mince - Part 2
If you have basic homemade multi mince, there is just so much you can do with it! We already know about the amazing pasta made with multi mince. Now here is a video that details 2 all time favorites made with multi mince - Chilli and Shepherd's Pie. Both... - 97.635
Beef Stuffed Peppers
1. Half-fill a large saucepan with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Trim the top 1/2 inch off of each sweet pepper; remove the seeds and ribs, being careful not to cut through the bottoms. Slide the peppers into the boiling water and simmer,... - 33.282