Mint raitha is an Indian preparation. It is popular in Punjab and Punjabi restaurants. It is made by mixing chopped mint leaves into chilled yoghurt with a little sugar, salt, cumin seeds, green chillies, coriander, ... More »
Eggplant Raita is a very simple yet delicious dish. It goes very well with an Indian meal. I often prepare this Eggplant Raita at home and my family is completely in love with it. You must try out this simple and delightful recipe and don't forget to share... - 42.733
1. Beat the natural yogurt and place in a serving bowl. Stir in the sugar, salt, mint sauce, grated cucumber, green chilli and fresh coriander.
2. To serve, garnish the raita with the coriander and cumin seeds. - 35.9741
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, process 1/3 cup mint leaves until finely chopped.
Add yogurt; process to a puree.
In a medium-size bowl, combine puree, Creme Fraiche, salt, sugar and white pepper.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1... - 34.0109
1. Peel the cucumber and finely dice.
2. Whisk the yoghurt in a bowl and add salt to taste, the sugar, mint sauce, chilli and coriander.
3. Finally, mix in the cucumber.
4. Decorate with mint sprigs. - 33.6921
Place yogurt in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients except paprika.
Stir well, cover and chill until ready to serve.
Can be made up to 1 hour in advance.
Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Garnish with mint. - 41.3116
Combine cumin, coriander, garlic and half of the yogurt in large bowl; add lamb, coat with yogurt mixture.
Griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) lamb until browned all over and cooked as desired, brushing with yogurt mixture occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine... - 33.5738
1. Whisk the low-fat yoghurt well and place it in a serving bowl.
2. Peel the mango, cut it in half and remove the stone. Cut the flesh coarsely and place it in the food processor. Add to this the chilli, mint sauce, cucumber, honey, coriander and salt to... - 34.044
1) Wash lamb and place on paper towels.
2) Slice lamb into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a pan, add oil and heat.
4) Add and lightly brown 2 cloves garlic.
5) Add the lamb and brown well and lower heat.
6) Add onion, keeping aside 1/4 cup for... - 42.4587
Raitas are extremely popular in India are prepared in many different ways. Each cook adds their own personal touch, including fruits, vegetables or fresh herbs, according to their taste. Raitas are served as an accompaniment to rise or spice curries, to... - 31.3273
In a mixing bowl, stir together 3/4 cup of the yogurt and 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice with the ginger, coriander, paprika, cumin, and turmeric.
Add the chicken breasts and turn them to coat them well.
Leave them to marinate at room temperature for about 30... - 45.4866
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a medium-size bowl, toss bananas in lime juice.
3. Add yogurt, 2 tablespoons of the mint, and salt; fold with a rubber spatula to mix.
4. In a small baking pan, spread coconut and bake for 2 -3... - 47.8597