- » Mint Potato
Mint Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint potato recipes.
Grilled Potato Salad With Lemon & Mint
Preheat a gas grill to medium or prepare a medium-hot charcoal fire.
In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until almost cooked through Drain.
Put the potatoes, bell peppers, zucchini,... - 44.1425
Courgette Potato And Mint Frittata
1. In a saucepan, boil the potatoes in salted water for about 6 minutes until almost tender Drain and set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine eggs mint and seasoning and beat with a fork until well blended.
3. Take an ovenproof frying pan and heat oil.
4.... - 43.0347
New Potato Salad With Mint And Peas
1. Take a medium sized mixing bowl and add in it scallions, sour cream, buttermilk, mayonnaise, mint, salt, and pepper.
2. Now add potatoes and peas to this unique mix; stir the mix until all ingredients are properly mingled.
3. Now cover the dish with... - 39.6578
Potato And Mint Salad
1. Scrub and clean the potatoes.
2. In a pan cover the potatoes with enough cold water and add to it 2 sprig of mint leaves.
3. Cook the potatoes by boiling and simmering for about 10 to 15 minutes, and check if they are just tender.
4.... - 32.8504
Potato And Mint Soup
Cook as described for Mixed Vegetable Soup, adding the mint with the water.
When the potatoes are tender, rub through a sieve or put in a blender.
Add the milk and re heat.
Taste for seasoning. - 32.6637
You May Also Like!
Minted New Potatoes
1. Clean potatoes by scrubbing.
2. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, boil potatoes with mint until cooked.
3. Serve hot whole Minted New Potatoes with the skin on.
4. Toss potatoes in little sour cream, if desired. - 34.0616
Minted New Potatoes
1. Pick a few mint leaves from the sprigs and put aside for garnish.
2. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add a little salt to taste.
3. Carefully add the potatoes and the sprigs of mint.
4. Turn down the heat and allow to simmer until cooked... - 79.9803
Minted New Potatoes
In a saucepan combine the potatoes with enough water to cover them by 2 inches, add the mint leaves and salt to taste, and simmer the potatoes, partially covered, for 25 to 30 minutes, or until they are tender.
Drain the potatoes, return them to the pan, and... - 22.4974
Buttered Minted Potatoes
1) Scrape potatoes and place in a roasting bag with water.
2) Tie with a string and cook for 8-10 minutes on power.
3) Take a bowl and add butter, mint, salt, and pepper and cook on power for a few minutes.
4) Serve the potatoes in a... - 31.1639
New Potatoes With Mint And Chives
Wash the potatoes, but do not peel them.
Place them in a pan, pour boiling water over them, salt and a sprig of mint.
Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through but still firm.
Drain the potatoes.
Add the butter, chopped mint and chives, and... - 31.3288
Minted New Potato Salad
This Minted New Potato Salad is awesome. This Minted New Potato Salad is a good one to try if you have the following veggies to use up. Go for it! - 37.179
Creamy Minted Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven at 450ÂºF.
2. Take an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish and pour oil in it.
3. Now add potatoes, onion, salt, and pepper and mix well all the ingredients until potato turns soft and onions get thoroughly oil coated. Now... - 45.7332
Minted Sweet Potato Shreds
1. Put the grated sweet potato and water into a large, heatproof bowl, cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
2. Drain the potato and stir in the butter and chopped mint. - 25.1454
New Potatoes With Fresh Mint
1. Scrub potatoes and pare a strip of peel about 1/2 inch wide around center of each potato.
2. In medium saucepan cover potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt and water.
3. Bring to boiling, reduce heat and cook, covered, 20 minutes until... - 39.2505
Minted Lamb And Potato Salad
1) In a large bowl, add the slices of lamb, sliced potatoes, French dressing, mint leaves, green onion, instant minced onion, seasoned salt and pepper.
2) Toss well. Refrigerate the salad to chill for about 1 hour.
3) Arrange the salad green... - 36.5115
New Potatoes With Minted Sauce
New Potatoes With Minted Sauce! Were you looking for the perfect vegetable side dish for your party? Then you have come to the right place! This brilliant and simple New Potatoes With Minted Sauce recipe has never failed me! Try it for yourself. - 41.2816
Minted Potato Salad
In a saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
Peel and cube; place in a medium bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Add to potatoes and mix well.
Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. - 32.2055
Mint Potato Recipes By Category