- » Mint Pineapple Drink Blender
Mint Pineapple Drink Blender Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint pineapple drink blender recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint pineapple drink blender recipes.
Pineapple Mint Yogurt Drink
Pineapple mint yogurt drink is a fruity drink. Prepared with equal parts of yogurt and milk, the pinepple mint yogurt is flavored with fresh mint and can be served chilled. - 24.7832
Pineapple Mint Drink
Put all the ingredients into a blender or food processor.
Blend at the highest speed until the ice is liquefied. - 21.9788
Fresh Apricot Pina Colada
Fresh Apricot Piña Colada is a fruity drink made with rum, pineapple juice and coconut milk, plus apricots for a flavor twist; it’s a perfect summer cooler. - 37.1988
Pineapple Mint Splash
Pineapple mint splash is a cool and minty drink made with fresh pineapples combined with oranges and mint. The pineppale mint splash is a sharply flavored drink that is guaranteed to refresh on any hot and sunny day. - 27.4961
Combine sugar and gelatin in a small sauce- pan; gradually add milk, srirring well.
Cook over low heat, srirring consranrly, unril sugar and gelatin dissolve.
Remove from heat, and cool.
Stir in crushed pineapple, lemon juice, and cream de menthe.
Beat egg... - 43.2172
Pineapple, Mint And Yoghurt Smoothie
Along with providing proteins, this smoothie is also very refreshing due to the presence of mint leaves. It can be a very good start of the day. - 0
Pineapple Mint Summer Special
Pineapple juice is very good for weight loss. It is known to help in reduction of fat. It is a relief during the summers as the mint gives freshness. - 0
1) In an electric blender container add finely cracked ice and ingredients.
2) Blend the mixture.
3) Pour into a tall glass.
4) Serve garnished with mint sprig and pineapple spear. - 30.0765
Pineapple Tequila Cooler
1) Puree pineapple chunks in food processor fitted with metal blade or in blender till smooth.
2) In a large bowl place the pineapple and blend in grapefruit juice and tequila.
3) Seive the mixture over pitcher and discard the pulp. ... - 39.9872
Tropical Breeze Cocktail
1. Add the pineapple juice, rum, lemon juice and ice to the container of an electric blender.
2. Place the sugar in a small bowl. Add 1 sprig of mint and crush the mint with a wooden spoon to flavor the sugar. Discard the crushed mint and add the sugar to - 27.5775
Frosty Pineapple Nog
Place buttermilk, pineapple and juice, sugar, vanilla and salt in blender.
Cover; blend about 30 seconds or until combined.
With blender running, add ice cubes, 1 at a time, through feed cap.
Blend until mixture is smooth and frothy.
Pour into 6 chilled tall... - 34.8059
Pineapple Orange Shrub
1. In an electric blender, pour in the frozen pineapple concentrate with water. Blend well.
2. Add the orange sherbet and blend for another ½ a minute until frothy.
3. Pour into a juice glasses topping with a drizzle of sherbet and a fresh mint srig... - 30.026
In blender container combine pineapple juice, berries, and water.
Blend on medium speed till berries are pureed; strain.
Pour mixture into pitcher.
Slowly pour carbonated beverage down side of pitcher, stirring with an up-and-down motion. - 29.7998
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
1) In a blender put all ingredients except garnish and puree until smooth.
2) Transfer contents into chilled thermos and pack in a cooler or picnic basket.
3) Pack fruit garnish in a portable container and place in cooler or basket.
4) Before... - 39.1222
Cool And Refreshing Breeze Summertime Drink
Looking for a light and refreshing drink that is seriously summer? Then this cool breeze summertime drink is what you need to beat the heat and get yourself cooling. This refreshing summer drink is ideal for last minute al fresco dining. Stream the video... - 114.876
Hawaiian Rum Drink
1) In a blender jar, add the half of each of the rum, corn syrup, lemon juice and pineapple juice concentrate together.
2) Gradually add half the ice cubes and blend at the low speed until the mixture is slushy.
3) In small serving glasses remove the... - 32.3147
In blender container combine pineapple juice, berries, and 1/2 cup water.
Blend on medium speed till berries are pureed; strain.
Pour mixture into pitcher.
Gradually pour carbonated beverage down side of pitcher, stirring with an up-and-down motion.
Serve... - 30.9252
1. Freeze honeydew chunks 3 hours until partially frozen.
2. Carefully remove rind in strips from 1 lime, using a small poring knife and being careful to avoid white pith.
3. Remove juice from limes to equal 2 tablespoons.
4. In a small... - 44.3378
In blender, combine raspberries and orange and pineapple juice; blend until smooth.
Strain into pitcher; slowly pour in soda.
Stir to combine.
Divide evenly among 6 ice-filled glasses; garnish with mint. - 30.8151
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients and blend; another option is to add them to a cocktail shaker and shake till well blended
2. Strain into a fourteen ounce glass and fill it with cracked ice
3. Garnish mint sprigs and pineapple spear... - 36.4411
Peel and seed cantaloupe; cut into chunks.
In an electric blender, combine about one third of the cantaloupe cubes, crushed pineapple and crushed ice.
Blend at high speed, adding the remaining cantaloupe cubes gradually.
Stop blender and push large pieces of... - 31.4832
Place all ingredients in a blender with crushed ice; blend. - 29.5293
Refreshing Mango Cocktail
Refreshing Mango Cocktail, a cocktail that brings on a very organic herbal quality to it that is much deceiving when compared to the presentation. This is not a pina colada by a long shot! - 0
Skinny Summer Cocktails: 4th Of July Potluck
For The Spicy Skinny Margarita
1. In a glass or jar add all the ingredients except ice cubes. Using a muddler or spoon muddle the jalapeno. Mix well.
2. Add the ice cubes and serve.
For The Vodka Lemonade
1. In a jar or glass mix all... - 0
Process fruit in blender container until pureed.
If desired add ice cubes, one at a time, processing after each addition until all ice is crushed.
Divide evenly into 2 glasses.
Garnish with mint sprigs. - 27.4902
Combine ice, limeade concentrate and lemon juice in blender and mix at medium speed 1 minute.
Add vodka and blend well.
Pour in soda and mix briefly on low speed.
Serve in stemmed cocktail or wine glasses and garnish with strawberries, pineapple and mint. - 29.34
In punch bowl, combine pineapple and apple juices.
Puree undramed strawberries in blender; stir pureed strawberries into pineapple juice piix-ture.
Pour in ginger ale.
Garnish with strawberry slices, lime slices and fresh mint. - 29.971
Sunflower Orange Blend
1) In your blender, add all the ingredients.
2) Blend all together until very smooth.
3) Pour the mixture in a glass and garnish with a sprig of mint, if you wish. - 29.8493
Sea Breeze Cocktail
Place crushed ice in a blender.
Add rum, juices, coconut syrup, and lime juice; blend.
Pour in an 8 1/2-ounce goblet.
Lace with Creme de Menthe and garnish with a sprig of mint. - 28.7783
In a blender container place fruit.
In proportion of 2 parts ice to 1 part fruit add ice cubes 2 at a time, processing constantly.
Into glass pour fruit mixture.
Add enough club soda to make of desired consistency.
Garnish with kiwifruit slices or fresh mint. - 26.6177
Cut watermelon in half and cut out the red flesh, including 1 cm (1/2 inch) white rind.
Make 1 cup of watermelon balls (or dice into small cubes).
Remove seeds from remaining flesh and put in a blender or mash well.
Strain pulp through a wire strainer.
Mix... - 43.3033
Pearl Harbor Grog
Pour juices into blender then add rums and mix for 20 seconds.
Pour unstrained into a large Old Fashioned glass half-filled with finely cracked ice.
Garnish with mint sprigs and serve with straws. - 29.094
Icy Melon Delight
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients and process on high speed until smooth.
2. In a tall chilled glass, place ice cubes and pour juice to fill.
3. Garnish with mint. - 39.9626
Fresh Fruit Frappe
1.In the container of the blender, put in the lemon, banana and blend to smoothness.
2.Add in rest of the ingredients and blend until frothy and smooth.
3.Take 4 chilled glasses, pour in the frappe and serve garnished with fresh mint. - 40.8551
1) In a blender, process all the ingredients except the garnish for 30 seconds at high speed, until well-blended.
2) Serve into daiquiri glasses after garnishing each with a mint sprig or pineapple spear. - 33.1835
Papaya Ono Ono Cocktail
Blend papaya pulp, sugar and water in electric blender for 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well and chill.
Serve in tall glass over crushed ice (optional), garnish with sprig of mint and maraschino cherry.
If crushed ice is used, serve with straws. - 33.3759
Islands Milk Shake
1. Into a blender jar with whipping blades, put together all ingredients and process for 10 seconds.
2. Into 4 tall glasses, pour the drink.
3. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired. - 34.6936
The scorching Summers are here.... and everyone needs something refreshing to drink. Here is fusion drink to tickle your taste bugs with the salty-sour taste of Aam Panna with the Sweetness of Pineapple which would leave you asking for more... - 0
Fruit Candy Bars
Put fruit and ginger through grinder; it should be finely ground.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine and orange juice, blending thoroughly.
Gradually stir in enough wafer crumbs to make mixture sufficiently stiff to form into fingers.
Coat fingers with... - 35.1083