- » Mint Pear
Mint Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint pear recipes.
Stilton Mousse With Candied Pear And Mint Sauce
1. Mix the stilton cheese and the whipped cream together
2. On to each plate, spoon out equal amounts of the mixture
3. Set aside to chill
4. Peel and core the pears
5. In a large pan, boil the water and the sugar to make syrup
6. Cook... - 45.4984
Honey Mint Pears
1) In a skillet add the water, honey, lemon juice , sugar and green food coloring . Stir well over a gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
2) Pare, halve and core the pears.
3) Place the pear halves into the syrup with a slotted spoon, ... - 44.423
Lamb Pie With Pear And Mint Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Drain the pears, reserving the juice. Set half the pears aside and chop the remainder.
2. Melt 15g/1/2oz/1 tbsp of the butter in a pan and add the onion. Cook until soft. Put in a bowl and add the lemon rind,... - 43.6021
Spiced Poached Pears With Vanilla Mint Cream
Stud each pear with 3 cloves.
Place in a saucepan with the cinnamon stick, orange zest and juice, and red wine.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, and simmer gently until the pears are tender.
Leave the pears to cool in the liquid, then remove them from the... - 35.3952
Melon Berry And Pear Salad With Cayenne Lemon Mint Syrup
1. To prepare syrup, combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes or until mixture is slightly syrupy. Remove from heat, stir in 1/4 cup mint and rind. Let stand 30 minutes. Strain syrup through a sieve over a small bowl;... - 32.3551
You May Also Like!
Minted Pears With Gorgonzola
Place pears in medium saucepan.
Add grape juice, honey, mint, cinnamon stick and nutmeg.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, turning pears once to absorb juices evenly.
Cook until pears can be easily pierced with fork.
Remove... - 38.1351
This Mint Pears dish is so tasty that almost always you will be left wishing you had prepared more of it. The wonderful flavor of mint and pear in the mint pear dish is irresistible. - 31.6713
Minted Pears With Chocolate Sauce
1) Peel, halve and core pears.
2) In a 10-inch skillet add 2 cups water, 3/4 cup sugar, mint leaves and green food coloring. Combine well.
3) Place over heat to bring a boil.
4) Place the pears to simmer for 5 minutes. Turn the pears... - 47.0643
Preparation: For syrup, in kettle or Dutch oven combine water and sugar.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Stir in creme de menthe.
If desired, stir in green food coloring.
Peel, halve, and core pears.
To prevent darkening, add pears to syrup as they are... - 29.0081
Minted Poached Pears
Peel pears, using a vegetable peeler; leave stems intact.
With melon bailer scoop out and discard core and seeds, working from blossom (bottom) end of each pear.
Stand pears, stem up, in a deep 3-quart pan.
Pour pineapple juice over pears and bring to a boil;... - 29.0894
Minted Pear Salad
Drain pears, reserving 1/2 cup of the syrup.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in reserved pear syrup.
Chill till partially set.
Beat into yogurt.
Chop pear halves; fold into gelatin.
Pour into 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Chill till firm.
Cut in rectangles to... - 29.4544
Minted Pear Green Salad
Combine spinach, Romaine, and iceberg lettuce in a large bowl, and toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Divide salad greens among individual serving plates.
Dip pear wedges in lemon juice, and arrange over salad greens.
Serve with 1 1/2 tablespoons Creamy Mint... - 27.1583
Minted Pear Mould
In large mixer bowl dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Stir in 1/2 cup cold water and the creme de menthe syrup.
Beat in 1/2 cup sour cream.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
Beat at high speed of electric mixer till light... - 26.484
Minted Pears And Lamb
Diagonally slash outer edge of fat on lamb at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Place lamb on rack in broiler pan.
Broil with tops 2 to 3 inches from heat until brown, about 6 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper;... - 35.4768
Chicken & Asian Pear Salad With Mint
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Steep, cool, bone, and skin as directed for Steeped Chicken with Basil Dressing using a 3- to 4-quart pan.
Cut meat diagonally into thin slices.
Mix vinegar, sugar, and chopped mint until sugar is dissolved.
Line 2 dinner plates... - 31.3801
Fresh Pear-mint Salad
Combine gelatin, pineapple juice and water in saucepan; heat gently, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar, salt, lemon juice, mint and onion.
Beat cream cheese with sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
Beat in gelatin... - 35.8843