- » Mint Pea
Mint Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint pea recipes.
Mint Pea Soup
Start off your Easter dinner with delicious and healthy appretizers like this mint and pea soup. Chef Charlie prepares this soup with peas and mint for a refreshing taste and tops it with real crab meat for extra flavor. This highly flavors soup is not only... - 120.128
Risotto With Fresh Peas And Mint
1. In a measuring jug spoon the stock powder into boiling water to make 1.2 litres of stock. In a large shallow skillet, heat oil
2. Add and sauté onions until tender.
3. Add the garlic and rice and sauté for a 2 minutes until the rice turns... - 46.6792
Split Pea Soup With Mint And Tomatoes
1 In a large saucepan, melt the butter and add the onion.
2 Cook, until the onion is soft but not coloured, stirring occasionally.
3 Add in the tomatoes and split peas and stir to evenly coat with butter.
4 Gradually pour in the stock and... - 46.0444
Cold Pea And Mint Soup With A Broad Bean Salad
In a saucepan, bring the vegetable stock to the boil.
In a separate saucepan, cook the garlic and spring onions in the vegetable oil until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the peas and sugar, then add the boiling stock.
Cook for 12 minutes if you are... - 45.6894
Chilled Puree Of Pea Soup With Mint
Place the frozen peas and watercress in a medium saucepan.
Add the water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Boil for 2 minutes.
Drain in a colander and rinse briefly under cold running water.
In a food processor or blender, process the pea mixture for 3... - 44.4613
Cold Cream Of Pea Soup With Mint
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is sufficiently hot, add onion and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the stock and salt and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
4. Reserve a few mint leaves for garnish and... - 44.2332
Green Peas With Mint And Orange
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2. Add orange rind and sauté for, 2-3 minutes until the flavor is infused into the butter.
3. Add the boiled and drained peas and toss well until well heated.
4. Take pan off the heat.
5. Season peas with salt and... - 40.5797
Springtime Peas With Mint
1) In a nonstick skillet melt margarine and sauté onions till tender.
2) Mix rest of the ingredients.
3) Simmer covered for 7 or 8 minutes.
4) Add some water to avoid burning peas.
5) Serve hot. - 37.5394
Peas With Cream And Mint
Heat the butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add the peas, water, salt (no pepper is needed) and mint.
Simmer covered over low heat for about 10 minutes or until tender.
If the peas look soupy, cook without a cover to allow the pan liquid to evaporate.
Remove the... - 37.4902
Spaghetti With Pea And Mint Pesto
1. Cook peas in boiling water for 2-3 mins until just tender. Drain, refresh them in cold water, then pat dry.
2. Tip the peas into a food processor. Add the garlic, pine nuts, cheese, mint and olive oil. Season, then pulse very briefly until the ingredients... - 36.0143
Courgette & Pea Soup With Mint Pesto
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, and courgettes, and fry gently for 3-4 minutes, until beginning to soften.
Add the peas and stock to the pan, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Put the... - 35.7061
Green Pea Soup With Wild Mint
Boil pea pods in 2 qts.water in covered pot 2 1/2 hours.
Strain and add peas, onion, mint, salt and sugar to liquid.
Cook over medium heat 30 minutes.
Rub through sieve; add margarine.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add cream to yolks, then stir... - 34.7992
Chick Pea And Mint Rice
Be it a normal holiday lunch or an occasional spree, this Chick Pea And Mint Rice is something you would want to add to the menu. Yummm it goes with the fine assortment of spices and mint! - 34.1854
Chilled Pea And Mint Soup
1. Put the butter into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until the butter melts.
2. Add the onion and cover the bowl with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes, or until... - 33.4054
Mint Cucumber And Green Pea Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the cucumbers and cook over a moderate heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the peas, sugar, pepper and 2 tablespoons of the mint. Pour in the stock. Bring the mixture to the boil, then add the potatoes.... - 32.8053
Baby Potatoes In Mint
Wash and slice the potatoes thickly, then boil them in lightly salted water until they are soft but not mushy, so they retain their shape.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan and add the garlic, green chillies, mint, coriander, salt and lemon juice.
Blend... - 32.3842
Peas With Orange And Mint
1. Grate the rind from both oranges and squeeze the juice of one.
2. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan, add the orange juice and peas, and cook, covered, over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add the orange rind, green onions, and mint, and continue... - 29.1954
Peas With Mint
1) Cook the peas as per the package directions; drain well.
2) In a small skillet, saute the onions in the butter until tender, avoid browning.
3) Stir in the onion and mint into the cooked peas; heat well.
4) Serve in a nice plate. - 28.7215
Peas And Lettuce With Mint And Lemon
1. Cook peas in a saucepan of boiling water until just tender; drain well. Add butter and toss until coated.
2. Stir in lemon juice, lemon rind and mint.
3. Arrange peas with endive on individual plates, garnish with lemon slices and serve. - 28.13
Green Pea, Mint And Feta Dip
1. The evening before, mix together the peas and mint in a heatproof bowl, pour boiling water over them, leave to stand for 5 minutes then drain.
2. Combine the peas with the rest of the dip ingredients and puree either in a food processor or in a bowl using... - 26.9765
Pea And Mint Stuffing
Bring the peas to the boil.
Place all ingredients in the work bowl and process for 10-15 seconds. - 26.6209
Snow Pea Coats With Mint Cream Cheese
1. Drop snow peas into a saucepan of boiling water (a) and cook for 1 minute. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Pat dry on absorbent paper.
2. Beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Add mint, sugar and horseradish. Slit snow peas along... - 26.074
Smashed Peas With Mint
1. In a large saucepan filled with 1 inch of water, combine peas, garlic and mint. Cook over medium-high heat until the peas are tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Drain in a fine-mesh sieve. Transfer half of the mixture to a blender or food processor and pulse... - 25.9525
Fresh Peas With Apple Mint
Put the peas into a saucepan, together with the sugar, salt and mint.
Add boiling water to a depth of about 1/2 inch and cover the saucepan.
Allow the water to come back just to a boil, then drain immediately.
If you like vegetables cooked a bit more, let... - 22.6794
Mint Pea Recipes By Category