- » Mint Patty
Mint Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint patty recipes.
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside until required.
3. Lightly grease 2-3 cookie sheets with oil spray or butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F... - 44.2726
Peppermint Patty Alaska
Bring egg whites to room temperature.
Add vanilla, cream of tartar, and salt; beat to soft peaks.
Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Place sponge cake dessert cups on cutting board.
Top each with an ice cream patty and completely cover with... - 40.4656
Party Peppermint Patties
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, shortening, water and eggs; mix well.
Form dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar.
Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
Bake at 375°F for 7 to 10 minutes... - 40.1545
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg and peppermint extract, beat well.
Combine next 3 ingredients, add to mixture, beating just until blended.
Divide dough in half; add a few drops red food coloring to one half, and... - 37.2415
You May Also Like!
Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon
Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon has a superior taste. The lamb and mint gives the Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon an excellent taste. Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 42.457
Lamb Patties With Mint
Put all ingredients except butter into a bowl.
Mix thoroughly but lightly.
Form into 6 patties.
Melt butter in skillet.
Saute the patties 3-5 minutes on each side - 30.2063
Homemade Mint Patty Smoothie
If your kids don't like the same old milk shake anymore, try this Homemade Mint Patty Smoothie. The fresh zing from the mint and the richness of the ice cream will definitely please them. Take a look at this video for the directions. - 107.78
Lamb Patties With Cranberry Mint Sauce
In mixing bowl crush garlic in salt; add pepper, lamb, parsley, and egg.
Mix lightly until well blended.
Stir in pine nuts.
Form into 8 patties 1 inch thick.
Broil over coals or under broiler until nicely browned on each side but pink inside.
Place on heated... - 40.7553
Minted Lamb Patties
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and shape into 4 patties.
Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Broil patties about 3 inches from heat for about 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink inside, turning once. - 21.2562
Lamb Patties With Mint Cream
Combine lamb, onion, celery salt, and pepper; mix well.
Shape into 4 patties.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
Turn and broil 5 minutes on other side or until lamb is desired degree of doneness, but not overcooked. - 22.8836
Easy Mint Patties
• In a mixing bowl combine light corn syrup, softened butter or margarine, and peppermint extract. Add powdered sugar, about 1 cup at a time, stirring till well combined.
• Stir desired food coloring into mixture. (Or, divide mixture in half and stir a... - 23.0854
Lamb Patties With Fresh Mint Sauce
Lamb Patties With Fresh Mint Sauce it is simply yum. The dry red wine gives the Lamb Patties With Fresh Mint Sauce a divine taste. - 38.6166
Mint Pattie Cake
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my mint pattie cake. - 0
Mint Patty Alaska
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar, vanilla, and salt to soft peaks.
Gradually add sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Place cake cups on cutting board; top each with ice cream patty.
Cover with meringue, spreading thicker over ice cream and thinner around cake;... - 31.6369
Mint Patty Alaska
1) Preheat oven at 500°.
2) In a bowl, add egg whites at room temperature and beat well.
3) Add cream of tartar, vanilla and salt and continue beating until the mixture becomes foamy.
4) Slowly add sugar by continuous beating to form stiff... - 43.6102
Quick Mint Patties
Melt butter or margarine with milk in top of a double boiler.
Stir in frosting mix.
Cook over rapidly boiling water 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in peppermint.
Drop from a teaspoon onto wax paper; swirl tops of candies with a spoon.
If mixture... - 32.9573
Tofu And Chickpea Patties With Cucumber Mint Relish
1. Wrap tofu blocks in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
2. With food processor running, drop garlic... - 33.9681
Mint Patty Recipes By Category