- » Mint Mixed
Mint Mixed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint mixed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint mixed recipes.
Citrus Mint Bottled Water
Believe it or not, so people just don't like to drink enough water. So here is water with a taste of lemon, lime and orange added. The mint leaves compliments the flavors well without making the water taste like mouthwash. This video is all about that! - 130.229
Lemon Mint Vodka Martini
You can think up many different cocktails with martini and they always taste wonderful. Lemon Mint and Martini is a magical and happy combination that always works! This cocktail is fragrant, citrusy, pleasant to the palate and always goes down easily. Tart... - 124.357
No Bake Mint Chocolate Truffles
Do you like chocolates? Well, everyone does but making them can be a real headache. This dish is really unique as it combines great taste with simple ingredients and an even simpler preparation method. Why go to the headache of boiling cream when you get... - 112.79
Mint Lemon Limeade (aka Anti-haterade)
1. Cut the lime and lemon into half. Squeeze the juice into a jar.
2. In a pitcher, put the mint leaves. Add sugar or any sweetener and crush them well.
3. Pour the lime& lemon juice into it and mix well.
4. Fill the pitcher with chilled... - 102.825
Blackberry Balsamic Mojitos
1. In a cocktail shaker, add in ice cubes, lime pieces, blackberry syrup, mint leaves and balsamic reduction.
2. Shake vigorously for a few minutes.
3. Pour the mixture in a tall glass.
4. Stir in soda water and mix.
5. Garnish blackberry... - 102.622
Minty Lemon Beauty Water
1. Peel and remove the seeds of the lemon.
2. In a blender, add the water, mind, lemon, dates and ginger root and blend well.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Add ice cubes and serve chilled. - 100.279
Lime Tree Cove shows you how to make a Mint Julep for your Kentucky Derby Party. the Mint Julep is a classic cocktail made with mint, sugar, bourbon and ice. - 98.7627
1. In a cup, add sugar, club soda, and mint leaves. Muddle until the leaves turn dark green.
2. Pour bourbon and mix.
3. Fill the cup with crushed ice. Stir gently.
4. Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled. - 97.7681
Mint Julep Cocktail
So simple and so old-school, this classic mint drink is the perfect way to quell your thirst on a muggy summer noon. Just muddle up some mint, and pour in your bourbon and you have a kickass summer drink ready to rock you. For more, stream the video. - 95.2869
Summer Cocktail With Lemon And Mint
The ingredients for serving up a classy cocktail can be picked up from your own garden . Okay, not the vodka. Springtime fresh organic produce can be mixed with liquor to come up with the most innovative sips of ecstacy. In this one, fresh lemon juice,... - 86.083
Mint, Cucumber And Yoghurt Dressing
1. Spoon the yoghurt into a clean bowl.
2. Wash, dry and finely chop the mint leaves and add to the yoghurt.
3. Wash and dry the cucumber.
4. Using a grater, grate the cucumber into the bowl with the yoghurt and mint.
5. Mix well together, cover with... - 86.0756
Blueberry And Mint Cocktail
Nothing screams 'summer' like chilled cocktails. Whether you are out on the beach, lazing at your porch or hanging out by the poolside, this tongue-tickling blueberry and mint cocktail is sure to appease. Just muddle blueberries, mint and syrup in a shaker... - 73.108
Mint Chocolate Pudding
1. With the milk, prepare pudding according to package directions and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds, butter and mix well.
3. Using 2/3 of the crumb mixture, arrange them in four 6-ounce dessert glasses and... - 44.2835
Cucumber With Mint
1) In a colander, place the cucumber.
2) Sprinkle the cucumber with salt and leave to drain for 1 hour.
3)... - 43.536
Chocolate Mint Bars
Combine 2 squares chocolate and 1/2 cup butter in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir to blend well.
Add sugar, eggs, and peppermint extract.
Mix in flour and salt.
Spread batter in greased 8-inch square baking... - 42.4064
Cucumber Salad In A Mint Dressing
1. Peel the cucumbers
2. Slice into diagonal slices
3. In a large blender bowl, tip in all the ingredients except the cucumber.
4. Place the cucumbers in individual bowls.
5. Cover with dressing just before serving - 41.4502
Cucumbers With Mint In Yogurt
1)Take a large bowl to mix all ingredients
2)Put garlic through press.
3)Chop mint and add yogurt, oil, and squeeze in lemon juice and mix well.
4)Peel cucumbers if waxed, otherwise wash it properly.
5)Slice thinly into yogurt mixture.
6)Stir and... - 41.3843
Duncan Hines Mint Julep
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine whiskey and whole mint and syrup and let stand for 2 hours.
2. Remove the mint and discard.
3. Rub the rim of julep glasses with lime or lemon and dip in powdered sugar.
4. Place the glasses in the chiller to chill... - 40.9108
Lobster With Mint Vinaigrette
1) In a large bowl, combine together the lime juice, oil, carrots, celery, shallots and mint.
2) Add the lobster and papayas to the vegetable mixture and mix well.
3) Chill in the refrigerator.
4) In a shallow salad bowl, arrange the... - 40.2706
1) Peel cucumber and halve lengthwise.
2) Deseed and cut the flesh into cubes.
3) In a bowl add cucumber and finely chopped onion.
4) Stir in yogurt, salt and pepper and mint.
5) Mix well.
6) Serve with grilled steaks or kebabs. - 39.6037
Ogen Melon With Mint Ice
1. In a pot, boil water, sugar and lemon rinds for 5 minutes, onmce boiled remove the pot and add mint to it
2. Put the pot to boil again and add lemon juice, add colouring
3. Chill it in the refrigerator for sometime
4. Take an electri beater, and... - 39.3451
Mint Pesto With Pitas
1. In a blender, mix together all the ingredients except the pitas.
2. Process for about 1 minute until smooth mixture is formed, scraping down from the sides of the container.
3. Arrange the mixture to individual serving bowl and garnish with... - 39.1607
1) In a small pitcher, combine chopped mint leaves, sugar, and lime juice.
2) Take 2 tall glasses; fill them with crushed ice and pour over the mint mixture.
3) Pour in rum and then club soda.
4) Serve the drink at once with a stirrer after... - 38.3492
Mint And Burgundy Punch
1) Into a warm punch bowl, add in mint, lemon juice, sugar and grenadine.
2) Mix well.
3) Stir in cinnamon, cloves along with burgundy.
4) Stir the mixture slowly, while adding in boiling water.
5) Serve the Mint and Burgundy Punch in punch... - 38.0381
Celery, Parsley And Mint Stuffing
1 In a bowl, put all the ingredients and stir well to mix.
2 The stuffing is ready to use, however, if you want to freeze it transfer to a rigid container and pack.
3 Seal the container, label and freeze.
4 Use as desired.
5 If... - 38.0331
Apple Mint Chutney
1 Peel the apples and tomatoes. Core and chop the apples, seed and chop the tomatoes.
2 In a pan cook the apples and tomatoes with 1 1/2 cups of vinegar until thick and pulpy.
3 Stir in the remaining vinegar,sugar,ginger,allspice,cayenne pepper,salt... - 36.4139
Tennessee Mint Julep
1. In an iced old-fashioned glass or highball glass, put 6 sprigs of mint into it.
2. Add half the sugar syrup, and with a mixing spoon crush the mint into the sugar syrup, spreading it along the sides.
3. Pack the glass with crushed ice and blend the... - 36.3277
1. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and add Angostura Bitters.
2. Add Creme de Menthe and Lime Juice; stir well.
3. Into another tumbler, strain drink and fill it with soda water.
4. Garnish with fresh fruit slices.
Peppermint... - 35.737
Mint Or Watercress Stuffing
1.In a pan, heat half the butter and once melted, cook onion and celery in it.
2.Stir in mint or watercress and add salt and pepper.
3.Cook the mixture till the liquid evaporates.
4.Add remaining butter and breadcrumbs.
5.Use the stuffing as... - 35.734
Virginia Mint Julep
1. Take an iced mug or glass and put 6 sprigs of young mint into it.
2. Pour in the sugar and crush the mint into the sugar with a spoon or pestle.
3. Fill the mug or glass with dry crushed ice and pour the whisky over the ice and stir gently.
4. Pack... - 35.4453
Louisville Mint Julep
1. Take a mug or glass, and fill the base with sugar and then fill it with crushed ice.
2. Combine the mint and stir to mix it gently with the sugar.
3. Pack crushed ice into the glass and pour the whisky over the ice, stirring it gently.
4. Add more... - 35.4
Watercress And Mint Salad With Lime Dressing
1. In a small salad bowl, combine watercress, mint, parsley, and romaine.
2. In another small mixing bowl, combine lime juice and sugar, and whisk in the oil in a slow stream.
3. To serve, pour dressing over the salad and season with salt and... - 35.2262
Tomato Mint Raita
1) Mix together the onions and tomatoes with the yoghurt.
2) Now add the mint, chile, cumin or chili powder, and salt.
3) Toss well to combine and serve. - 35.0205
Mint Sauce has a incredible taste. The mint and lemon juice gives the Mint Sauce a great taste. Mint Sauce is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 34.8746
1. In a tall glass, place mint sprigs at the bottom and top with squash.
2. Add ice, Creme de Menthe and Ginger Ale; stir well.
3. Serve Mint Cooler with a mint sprig on top. - 34.5215
1.In a blender puree mint leaves and butter.
2.Season with pepper, sugar, lemon juice and salt.
4.Roll the butter into sausage shapes.
5. Refrigerate until needed.
6.Serve in sandwices and spread on rolls. - 33.9192
1 In a bowl, beat the curd.
2 Add in the green chilli, mint leaves, salt and black pepper.
3 Mix well and place in the refrigerator.
4 Serve cold. - 33.9172
1) In a bowl place the mint leaves
2) In a saucepan, gently heat the vinegar, sugar, water till the sugar has dissolved
3) Take off from the heat and pour over the mint leaves
4) Allow the leaves to cool
5) Serve the sauce with some meat or... - 33.799
Choco Mint Cups
1. Prepare chocolate pudding mix according to package directions.
2. Remove pan from heat.
3. Add miniature marshmallows and peppermint extract,
4. Stirring until marshmallows melt.
1. Spoon pudding into 6 dessert dishes.
2. Serve warm. - 33.7903
East Indian Marinade
1.In a small bowl, put in all the ingredients and mix well.
2.Use immediately. - 33.6646
1)In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, fresh mint, sugar, cardamom and green food color.
2)Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to serving.
3)Ideal for salads containing fresh vegetables and fruits.
4)Can be used as dressing for... - 33.5117
Honey Mint Julep
1) In a large glass jar, add in lemon juice and enough water to get 1/2 pint of liquid.
2) Pull out the mint leaves from about 10 to 12 stems. Add in the mint leaves into the jar.
3) Leave the jar to rest in a cool place for about 60 minutes.
4) Next,... - 32.2717
Quick Mint And Cucumber Raita
1. Peel the cucumber and finely dice the flesh.
2. Whisk the yoghurt in a bowl and add salt to taste, the sugar, mint sauce, chilli and coriander.
3. Finally, mix in the cucumber. - 32.2215
Place the Greek yogurt, chilli, salt, fresh coriander, cucumber, single cream and fresh mint in a food processor and whisk for about 40 seconds.
Transfer to a serving bowl and serve garnished with the mint and coriander. - 32.1417
Mint Sauce For Desserts
1. In a saucepan combine sugar, arrowroot and salt and gradually add boiling water, stirring constantly.
2. Continuing stirring simmer over low heat 5 minutes or until clear and thickened.
3. Remove from heat and mix in extract and food color.
4.... - 32.0848
Currant Mint Sauce
1.Start by separating the jelly into pieces
2.Make sure not to beat the jelly pieces
3.Now add chopped mint leaves and orange rind shavings to the jelly pieces
4.Mix well together
5.Serve with any kind of meat - 31.7749
1. As per can directions reconstitute limeade concentrate.
2. In a bowl combine mint leaves and confectioners' sugar crushing with a fork.
3. Add to limeade, let it stand with cover for 30 minutes and then strain.
4. With green food coloring tint to... - 31.6155
Yogurt With Mint
1. Take a serving bowl and add yogurt in it.
2. Use a fork to beat lightly or whisk until smooth and creamy.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix properly.
4. Serve in that serving bowl. - 31.5251
Chilled Oysters With A Cucumber Mint Sauce
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredeints together and set aside for at least 15 to 20 minutes
2. In a serving dish, pour the mixture
3. Serve the mixture as a dipping sauce with the chilled oysters - 31.5074
1. Using a knife, trim bottoms of mint sprigs.
2. Into a tall glass or mug, put together mint, 1 teaspoon sugar and water; muddle it.
3. Add ice chips to fill glass; stir.
4. Stir in ANCIENT AGE.
5. Serve Mint Julep with more... - 30.5822
Salt the slices of aubergine generously, arrange them on a large plate, and weight with another plate.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Rinse them and dry between two towels, pressing well to remove bitter juice.
With a pastry brush paint the slices lightly with... - 30.325
This classic mint sauce is great to go with succulent vegan roasts. Quick and simple, this mint sauce is a good stuff for your stuffed tummy! - 30.1803
Dahi Pudina Chutney
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Chill and use fresh. - 29.6355
1. Wash, clean and pat dry the mint leaves. Using a knife, chop very finely.
2. Take a small dish or sauce boat and put in mint and sugar. Pour on boiling water over it. This way the sugar would dissolve and the mint remains green.
3.... - 29.1992
Roasted Tomato And Mint Salsa
Cut the tomatoes in half and squeeze out and discard the seeds and juice.
Chop the pulp and thoroughly combine with the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl. - 28.329
1) Take a high ball glass and fill it with crushed ice.
2) Pour over the ingredients.
3) Garnish with a mint sprig and serve at once with a stirrer. - 26.9647
Mixed Squash With Mint
Place sliced zucchini, yellow squash, water, lemon juice, and sugar in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes or until tender; drain well.
Sprinkle with minced fresh mint. - 25.6973
1) In small saucepan, melt jelly, over low heat, stirring occasionally.
2) Remove the pan from heat.
3) Add chopped mint.
4) Serve the mint and jelly sauce warm, with lamb. - 25.5889
Grapefruit Juice And Mint Cocktail
Combine first four ingredients.
Just before serving, add ginger ale; then pour over 1/4 teasp of the chopped mint arranged in each of 6 cocktail glasses. - 25.2167
Tomatoes With Basil And Mint
Arrange the tomatoes, basil and mint on a serving platter or on 4 individual salad plates.
In a small jar, shake the vinegar and oil until well mixed.
Drizzle over the tomatoes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Let stand for about 10 minutes to allow the flavors... - 24.9558
Apple Jelly With Fresh Mint
In a medium bowl, mix together the jelly, mint, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. - 24.3246
1) Take a small bowl and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Use as required or cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 4 hours. - 23.3197
1. Place the seasonings in a screw-top jar.
2. Add the oil, vinegar and mint; shake well before using.
3. Use in French style pea salad or over new boiled potatoes. - 22.903
Fresh Basil Mint Dressing
Place oil in a small bowl, add herbs, and let stand at room temperature at least 1 hour.
Mix in remaining ingredients and use to dress sliced tomatoes or crisp salad greens. - 22.8234
Currant Mint Sauce
Break up the jelly with a fork.
Add the orange rind and mint leaves, and mix well.
Serve; with roast lamb or'lamb chops. - 18.837
Betty's Kentucky Derby Mint Julep
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Mint Julep. Mint Julep is the official drink of the Kentucky Derby, which is a thoroughbred horse race, run at Churchill Downs the first Saturday of May each year, since 1875. This recipe is very close to the... - 0
Mint Mixed Recipes By Category