- » Mint Lentil Soup
Mint Lentil Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint lentil soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint lentil soup recipes.
Springtime Peas With Mint
1) In a nonstick skillet melt margarine and sauté onions till tender.
2) Mix rest of the ingredients.
3) Simmer covered for 7 or 8 minutes.
4) Add some water to avoid burning peas.
5) Serve hot. - 38.8907
You May Also Like!
Minted Lentil Soup
1 In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onions, garlic, and carrots and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in the mint, lentils, stock, and water and bring to a boil.
2 Adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers gently, cover, and... - 43.7741
Palouse Red Lentil Mint Soup
HEAT 2 TABLESPOONS of the butter in a large pot, add the onion, and saute over medium heat until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in the tomato paste.
Add the chicken stock and lentils, cover, and simmer until the lentils are tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove from... - 45.6184
Lentil And Ham Soup
1. In a large casserole, add water and place the bones in it; microwave for twenty minutes; remove the bones and reserve the liquid
2. In a suitable dish, melt margarine in the microwave oven, add chopped onion, carrot, celery and green pepper and cook... - 43.2007
Curried Lentil Soup
Cook paste in large heated dry pan, stirring, until fragrant.
Add onion and ginger; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Blend or process onion mixture and coriander until pureed.
Return onion mixture to same pan.
Add stock and lentils; cook, uncovered, about... - 37.6359
Lentil Soup With Spaghetti
Lentil Soup With Spaghetti recipe serves the dual purpose of an appetizer and a complete meal by itself. - 46.5279
Mediterranean Lentil Vegetable Soup
1. In a heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Stir in carrots, celery, and onions.
3. Stir fry for about 10 minutes until the onions are wilted.
4. Add garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
5. Pour broth.
6. Stir in tomatoes, wine, lentils,... - 49.7402
Lamb & Lentil Soup
1. Rinse and drain lentils. In a deep 3-quart casserole with lid, combine lamb shank, celery, onion, carrot, lentils and water. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, bay leaf, salt, garlic salt, marjoram, thyme and white pepper.
2. Cover and microwave at 100% ... - 33.8226
Macaroni Soup With Lentils
Combine the macaroni with the salted water to cover.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and boil for about ten minutes.
Rinse under cold water.
Meanwhile, combine the lentils with 1/2 cup of the onions and the water.
Bring to boil over high... - 42.7935
Lentil Soup With Rice And Apricots
1.Take a soup kettle, and heat oil in it.
2.Add the garlic and saute.
3.Toss in the onion,and saute till transparent
3.Add the rice and the pepper.Saute for a few minutes.
4.Add remaining ingredients except salt and pepper. Cook on low heat, for upto... - 46.9024
Wheat Ball And Lentil Soup
Mix together the bur'ghul, flour, 1/2 tablespoon salt, chilli powder, spring onions, mint and parsley.
Add enough water to make a thick dough.
Mould the dough into small balls (about the size of large marbles) and set aside.
Place the lentils in the water,... - 42.4006