- » Mint Julep Simple Syrup
Mint Julep Simple Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint julep simple syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint julep simple syrup recipes.
How To Make A Peach Mint Julep Cocktail
For Simple Syrup:
1. In a saucepan, bring water, sugar, and lemon zest to the boil. Continue to boil until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
2. Add the mint leaves, cover with lid and let steep for 10 minutes.
3. Into a large mason jar... - 0
Duncan Hines Mint Julep
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine whiskey and whole mint and syrup and let stand for 2 hours.
2. Remove the mint and discard.
3. Rub the rim of julep glasses with lime or lemon and dip in powdered sugar.
4. Place the glasses in the chiller to chill... - 40.746
Mint Julep Cocktail
So simple and so old-school, this classic mint drink is the perfect way to quell your thirst on a muggy summer noon. Just muddle up some mint, and pour in your bourbon and you have a kickass summer drink ready to rock you. For more, stream the video. - 108.518
Betty's Kentucky Derby Mint Julep
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Mint Julep. Mint Julep is the official drink of the Kentucky Derby, which is a thoroughbred horse race, run at Churchill Downs the first Saturday of May each year, since 1875. This recipe is very close to the... - 0
Ginger Julep Cocktail
Ginger Julep Cocktail is a derivative of the famous Mint Julep. This drink has a twisted simple syrup that gives this drink an added kick. Watch this video to find out. - 108.847
Monstre Verte Cocktail
Monstre Verte Cocktail is a fresh and vibrant cocktail. The main flavor comes from basil. It adds a depth of green, earthy aroma and flavor to the drink. Take a look at the video and give it a shot! - 125.021