- » Mint Green Chilli Chutney
Mint Green Chilli Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint green chilli chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint green chilli chutney recipes.
1.Combine all the ingredients and grind to a smooth paste in a blender using very little water.
2. Refrigerate and use as required. - 27.7608
Mint Coriander Chutney
Clean and wash the mint and coriander thoroughly before chopping them.
Then blend the whole lot of ingredients together in the blenderiser.
I hats all there is to this tantalising hot and sour chutney. - 23.7793
Coriander Mint Chutney
Coriander/Cilantro Mint Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its spicy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata Puri,... - 48.072
Fresh Mint Chutney
1. In a wok, melt butter.
2. Once hot, add green chillies and onions. Mix well and sautÃ© till onions turn translucent.
3. Add remaining ingredients gradually and mix well.
4. Reduce flame and simmer till most of liquid has evaporated.
5. Keep aside... - 40.9064
Hot Mint And Coriander Chutney
Mix all the ingredients, except the lemon juice, together with a fork, or put them in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Tip the chutney into a bowl, stir in the lemon juice and serve. - 30.9182
1)In a grinder mix coriander, mint, chillies and garlic.
2) Add the lemon juice. If the paste is too thick mix 2 tbsp water to thin out.
3)Mix in salt and sugar. - 33.5757
Put all ingredients into blender and blend to a fine paste. Chill. - 28.0942
Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender to a fine paste.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Add 1 tablespoon natural yogurt for a creamier variation. - 28.5439
Fresh Apple And Mint Chutney
These are a delight. Many fruits and vegetables can be used for this purpose, blended or chopped with a selection of fresh herbs and chillies. Many of them freeze well. Here are one suggestions. - 36.483
My friend, who is a professional chef at a famous Five Star Hotel, gave me this Mint Chutney recipe. It is a very simple and easy recipe. You will love this delicious recipe. Mint Chutney is the best Indian condiment .It is a side dish which increases your... - 43.5777
Tangy Pudina Chutney
Pudina chutney is probably one of the most popular accompaniment to Indian snacks and starters and is substitute for tomato sauce. Watch the video to learn how to make South Indian Style spicy pudina chutney made with roasted dal and spices and fresh... - 79.7478
Dissolve the sugar or jaggery and salt in the tamarind water.
Mix all the ingredients together.
Correct seasoning or sugar, if necessary.
If coriander leaves are not available use six or eight spring onions instead. - 34.1282
Green Apple Chutney
Peel and dice the apples roughly.
Place them in a medium saucepan and add the measured water.
In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar, garam masala, chilli powder, garlic, malt vinegar and salt together.
Pour the mixture into the saucepan and cook over a medium... - 39.7927
Green Coconut Chutney
Grind all the ingredients very finely on a stone mortar. Add the sugar and lime juice last.
Mix well. Serve. - 31.0405
Dosa Green Chutney
Dosa Green chutney is a very easy, tasty and quick dish for an ideal indian style breakfast. Try and enjoy!! - 46.6759
Banana Skin And Potato Patties Stuffed With Green Coconut Chutney
Wash the bananas and nick them at both ends. Remove the skin and clean it on both sides. Cut into pieces and place in a vessel with 2 cups of water, 2 teaspoons sugar and the juice of 1 sour lime. Cook till the skin is very soft. Drain from the water in a... - 37.5294
Pudine Ki Chutney
Prepare the mint.
Break off the leaves from the tough stems.
Wash them well in a number of changes of water.
Cut off the roots from the coriander.
Spread it out on the chopping board or a plate and pick out any mushy, black leaves.
Wash the rest well.
Chop... - 38.4576
Mint, Fish And Tofu Sandwich
A great combination the mint, fish and tofu sandwich has it all. A delicious blend of ingredients is sure to result in a yummy delight. Here’s presenting a sandwich that is just right for your cravings. - 38.9416
Soya Mint Tikkis
The soy mint tikkis are snacky indian preparations that are usually served with spicy chutneys. Made with chickepeas, soy nuggets, flavored with chopped mint, green chillies and ginger, the tikkis are cooked to a golden brown and served immediately.This is a... - 36.9992
Wash and dry the mint leaves.
Put them through a mincer (grinder) with the spring onions (scallions) and green chillies.
Add the ginger and pomegranate seeds and mince (grind) again.
Combine the lime juice and sugar and add to the mint mixture - 29.2699
Coconut And Coriander Chutney
1. Place the coconut in a food processor and add the chopped chilli, fresh mint, fresh coriander and salt to taste.
2. Grind them together for about 2 minutes, stopping once to gather the mass together. - 24.2397
Grind all ingredients together.
Serve with bhajias or plain dal and rice. - 29.5995
Grind all ingredients together to a smooth paste.
Taste and adjust seasoning. - 30.4397
Liu Chutney Bharela Chhamna
1. Grind the coconut masala on a mortar or in a mixer-grinder. I prefer chutneys ground on black stone by pestles.
2. Wash the pomfrets. Keep whole. Slit the side of the face and remove the gills and intestines. Wash thoroughly. Apply salt, turmeric and... - 28.2352
Spicy Tomato Chutney
This spicy tomato chutney is a great condiment, which you can prepare in large quantity and store in refrigerator. It is a versatile sauce, which can be served as a side dish almost with anything. This recipe video displays the quick and simple process of... - 127.151
Beat the curds, grind green chillies and mint leaves finely.
Mix in the curds green chillies and mint leaves paste and salt.
Serve with fried snacks. - 24.0248
1 Clean the mint leaves and wash them well.
2 Chop the leaves finely.
3 Chop the green chillies.
4 In a grinder jar, add all the ingredients and grind until smooth.
5 In a bowl, beat the curd well.
6 Combine with the ground mixture.
7 ... - 32.6032
I got a bunch of fresh pudina/mint leaves from market and prepared Pudina Chutney for idli/dosa,our last weeks breakfast.I sometimes use it as a spread for sandwich as well. - 0
This Madras Chutney is my favorite with Idlis, dosas and other south Indian Breakfast items. Just try this spicy dip yourself and tell me if you like it ! This Madras Chutney is a Chennai favorite ! - 35.2095
Anardana Chi Chutney
I bought fresh anardana/pomegranate from grocery shop and prepared Anardana Chi Chutney.Made this chutney with a combination of onion,coriander and salt. - 0
Nariel Nl Chutney
Grind all the ingredients very finely on a stone mortar. Add the sugar and lime juice last. Mix well. - 22.662
Grind all ingredients together.
Mix well and serve. - 32.7116
Mango And Apple Chutney
1. Peel the mangoes, remove the stones and discard them, then chop the flesh coarsely. Peel and core the apples, and slice them coarsely. Place both the fruits in a heavy-based saucepan.
2. Add the cloves, cinnamon, chillies, sugar, garam masala, ginger, salt... - 31.3628
Simple Hari Chatni
This green chutney recipe is by far the best Indian condiment ever. There is no limit to its versatility, you can use it with snacks, appetizers, main dishes, as a sauce for curry or even as a marinade. The more you make it the more addicted you will get to... - 110.583
1. Grind to a paste all the ingredients on the left.
2. Extract thick pulp of tamarind by boiling in 1 cup of hot water.
3. To the tamarind extract add the ground paste, the powdered masalas and the jaggery. Simmer for 5-8 minutes or until a chutney... - 39.3938
Arrange puris on a plate.
Put boiled potatoes, sev, curd and chutneys.
Sprinkle the chat masala and powders.
Add finely chopped onion and coriander leaves .
sprinke more sev. - 34.1454
1. Soak the gram for 3-4 hours. Boil, peel and mash the potatoes
2. Wash and chop greens, green chillies and garlic. Peel and slice the ridge gourd.
3. Heat oil. Add garlic and garam masala. Fry for a minute.
4. Add drained gram, chopped greens, ridge gourd... - 43.4154
* Boil the potatoes and cut in to small dice
* Arrange the puri in plates, and mix the potatoes with all chutnies and chilli powder,green chilli,chopped cilantro.
* Put the potatoes mixture on top of puri and drizzle the rest chutnies and cilantro
* Sprinkle... - 43.5483
1. Grind all the ingredients for the chutney to a smooth paste.
2. Wash and wipe the prawns with a clean cloth.
3. Apply salt, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste and half the lime juice.
4. Beat the curd well, mix with the green chutney and apply to the... - 34.4613
To celebrate this 64th Indian Republic Day,I prepared a quick and easy breakfast for my children so that they also understand the importance of this special day! - 0
Paneer Aur Pudina Ka Paratha
Paneer and pudhine ka paratha is a whole wheat flatbread cooked with cottage cheese and mint leaves filling. The dough is flavored with coriander, onions, lemon juice, and green chiles and cooked on a non stick pan.This is a special low sugar recipe great for... - 47.0084
For Sweet Chutney:
1. Mix together khajoor, tamarind, gur and salt in 2 cups water.
2. Bring it to boil about 3-4 times.
3. Remove from flame and allow it to cool.
4. Grind to paste and sieve it.
5. Add 2 cups water, Dhania-Jeera powder, red chilli powder and... - 39.7027
Low Calorie Idli Dhokla
Moong dal idli dhokla is a healthy low calorie variant of regular chana dal and rice dhokla. The use of moong dal in the preparation of dhokla helps in increasing the iron, protein, folic acid and zinc content of the dish, thus helping to provide the... - 0
Baked Stuffed Fish
The baked and stuffed fish is a flavorful and filling preparation that can be made with any fish of choice. stuffed with a paste of chutney of coriander leaves with curd, mint, onions, coconut and spices, the baked stuffed fish can be served with a side salad... - 39.1884
Grind all the ingredients for green chutney to a fine paste.
Coarsely grind all ingredients for red chutney.
Tie curds in a muslin cloth and remove all water.
Add salt to grated cucumber, let stand for 20 minutes; squeeze out all water.
Mix curd, cucumber and... - 40.4414
Grind ginger, garlic, green leaves, chillies and 1 small onion to a paste.
Mix with all the spices and set the chutney aside.
Steam-cook the chops.
Apply chutney on the chops, roll in crumbs, dip in egg and roll once again in crumbs.
Shallow fry to a golden... - 37.7049
To make puris, sift flours with salt into a thali.
Make a well in the centre and add hot sesame seed oil.
Mix and add enough water to make a stiff dough.
Roll out thin and cut into one and a half inch rounds with a biscuit cutter and prick surface... - 45.1358
Paneer Ke Chutneywale Sule
1 Scrub, wash and dry the mushrooms. Peel and keep the water chestnuts whole. Sprinkle salt all over the vegetables and paneer pieces.
2 Grind the ingredients for the chutney together. Marinate the paneer and vegetables in it for 20 minutes.
3 Skewer and cook... - 30.3861
Baked Potato Kebabs
1. First grind the above mentioned ingredients for making onion chutney, without adding water.
2. If you want it to be a bit sour, add a little lime juice.
3. Now mix potatoes with bread and seasonings and knead to a smooth mixture.
4. Take a little of the... - 36.3361
Hostel Style Bhel Puri
wanna fresh ur mood...having boring tasteless life...interested in having smthing CHAAATPAATAA...& YUM..YUM..YUMMY...smthing simplicity in making anytime anywhere..wanna enjoy ur holiday in unique STYLE..lets try our RCEW STYLE...as we say "HOSTEL STYLE BHEL... - 48.345
Easy And Quick Bhel Poori
1. Make a stiff dough. Divide into small balls and roll into thin poories. Dry in the shade. Fry in deep fat till light brown.
Mix crushed poories, puffed rice, split Bengal gram, sev and fried green gram. Put about 30 gm. of the mixture in a plate.... - 36.3202
Mappy's Fried Bombay Duck
Soak Bombay duck in water for 20 minutes.
Remove and pat dry.
Slit open and remove backbone.
Fill with chutney, fold back and press.
Dip into beaten eggs and roll in breadcrumbs.
Deep fry fish in hot oil.
Serve with khichdi and sas (hot and sour sauce). - 39.6005
Ragda Petis - Potato Patties With Gravy
1. In a bowl, add the boiled potatoes and mash well using a potato masher.
2. Add in the cumin powder, turmeric powder, amchoor powder, green chilli paste, salt, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cornstarch and chickpea flour. Mix well and combine into a... - 124.525
Kolmi Na Bhajia
1. Mash the prawns with a sharp knife, apply salt and place in a thali. Add all the ingredients and salt to taste and mix well with half a cup of water. Make a nice soft dough and roll into little balls with wet hands. If mixture is too tight add a little... - 25.4403
East-west Hot Pot
Eat the oil in a heavy pan, add the oats and peanuts and saute over a medium heat for about 1 minute.
Stir in the vegetables, cayenne or chillies, tomato and salt.
Add the boiling water, cover and cook over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until the... - 32.7421
Indian snacks served as snacks,during rainy season gives better taste and served with mint and tamarind chutney - 40.8096
Bread And Paneer Rolls
1. Cut the sides of the bread slices and then cut them into halves length-wise.
2. Get the stuffing ready by adding all the chopped ingredients to the mashed paneer along with salt and pepper.
3. Slightly dampen bread slices and flatter them in two layers of... - 28.7163
Pizzette Small Pizza
1. Make pizza dough as directed and divide into 6 or 8 parts. Make a round ball. Roll each ball on a floured board into a circle 4" - 5" in diameter. Brush oil and allow to rise for 25 minutes.
2. Spread mint chutney on each circle. Cover with grated cheese,... - 32.2563
The Exotic famous Shikampuri Kebab which means ‘belly-full’ referring to the stuffing in the centre of the kebab is made out of boneless pieces of mutton leg. - 44.3056
Place the bananas in a thali and crush them to a pulp. Add all the ingredients one by one, except for the oil. If the dough is very stiff, add one quarter cup water; otherwise mix well and add salt to taste.
Place a half full karahi of oil on the stove and... - 31.825
Onion Dal Pakodas
Indian snacks are known for their crunchy crispy bites and this Onion Dal Pakodas are just the kind it can ever be. A great tea-time accompaniment to serve, these Onion Dal Pakodas also upholds healthy way of snacking! So give it a try, I bet you'll love it... - 47.713
Patra Ni Macchi
1. Wash the pomfrets twice, apply salt and set aside.
2. Grind the chutney masala till it is soft and buttery. Use half a cup of water if. necessary.
3. Prepare the banana leaves by removing the centre stalk. You will have twelve pieces now. Take one slice of... - 26.2537
Patra Ni Machhi
Add oil to chutney.
Soften banana leaves by holding them over a low fire.
Cut banana leaves into twelve large pieces, removing central stem.
Spread chutney on both sides of fish pieces.
Wrap each piece in a banana leaf like a parcel.
Tie each parcel with... - 45.719
Maharashtrian Vada Pav
Vada Pav, bas nam hi kafi hain ;) an awesome snack from Mumbai, which is goes just well during heavy rain. This is very tasty, filling and yummy snack to have at any time, anywhere and any number of times :) - 115.599
Stuff each ball with 1 tbl.
Roll into a smooth ball.
Roll in araroot.
Deep fry in smoking hot oil Serve hot with either mint or sweet chutney.
ANOTHER KIND OF FILLING CAN BE : 50 gms roasted coarsely chopped peanuts 100 gms very fine... - 38.858
Cheesy Peanut Tikki
1. Except for the oil, mix mashed potatoes with all the ingredients.
2. Take a tablespoon of mixture for each tikki, shape into round balls and flatten slightly.
3. Heat oil and fry the tikkis a few at a time.
4. Serve hot with mint chutney. - 36.9731
Paneer Pudina Tikka
Paneer Pudina Tikka has a lovely taste. Paneer Pudina Tikka gets its taste from cheese mixed with chat masala and flavored with lemon juice. Paneer Pudina Tikka is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 37.1395
Remove skin from chicken, trim excess fat, cut into 5 cm cubes.
To make hara marinade mix all ingredients in blender until smooth.
To make tandoori marinade combine all ingredients in bowl.
Add chicken to marinade, toss to coat well, refrigerate... - 36.8559
Low Calorie Toast Sandwich
To prepare the filling
1. mix moong sprouts, carrot, capsicum, garam masala powder, lime juice and salt.
2. Mix wheat flour, bajra flour, cumin powder, black pepper powder, salt, soda bi carb, ginger chilli paste, turmeric powder and water. Mix well.
3. Boil... - 42.4724
1 Pick and wash the chana dal
2 In a pan, boil the dal in salted water until tender.
3 Put in a strainer to remove excess water.
4 Grate the boiled potatoes in a bowl.
5 Combine with the milk, salt and black pepper.
6 Add in... - 46.9723
Raw Baby Mangoes, Baby Onions And Baby Potato Pulao
Peel the onions, potatoes and mangoes and place into salted water.
Place 70 grams ghee in a vessel and when hot, add the bay leaves, nigelle, cumin and mustard seeds and the cardamoms. Fry for 5 minutes. Add the washed rice and salt and cook in a rice cooker... - 36.626
How to make bhel puri:
• Mix the puffed rice, tomatoes, onions.
• Drain the water from the grated potatoes and mix that as well.
• Mix all the ingredients under seasoning and add to this.
• Lightly crush and add the nimkis and golgappas.
• Add... - 39.8021
Potato Cutlets With A Spicy Chicken Filling
1. Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until soft. Drain and mash, then add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, both the green and one of the red chillies and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and blend together. Set aside in a cool place.
2.... - 45.8009
The first time I made this choley I jumped with joy when I tasted it and couldn't believe how closely it measured up to the real deal! The uniqueness about this choley is the brilliant marriage of hotness and sourness, it is magnificent and melt in your mouth... - 46.9799
Boil dhal in salted water.
Boil rice with 2 cardamon and 1 stick cinnamon in rapidly boiling wafer.
When it is half done drain dry in colander.
... - 33.5102
Trim vegetables, wash garlic pods and green garlic.
Mix ground spices with all ingredients.
Line matka with banana leaves, mango leaves and flowers.
Place a layer of vegetables inside.
Put meat on top and then well-washed eggs.
Cover with remaining... - 45.1092
The vegetable samosa is a popular Indian snack and is one of my favorite tea time treats. It is pastry filled with an assortment of vegetables of your choice. Here is an easy guide to making the samosa in your very kitchen. - 37.6094
Kababs made from minced mutton...a hot favourite starter/side dish...can also be enjoyed as a complete meal. - 48.6425
Cheese, Corn And Mushroom Squares
1. Put all ingredients except eggs and coriander with half the butter in a bowl and mix well.
2. Fold in the beaten eggs, stir well.
3. Pour the mixture in a 9" x 9" baking tray or cake tin, dot remaining butter on top and garnish with coriander.
4. Bake in... - 36.7537
Baked Vegetable Cutlet
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make these tasty cutlets which are baked and not fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering appetizer. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. - 133.096
Tuvar Lilva Kachori - Stuffed Pigeon Peas Balls
1. For the dough: In a bowl with water, add oil and stirring vigorously combine it well with the water. Set it aside for half an hour.
2. In another mixing bowl, add and combine the flour with besan and salt. Knead it into a dough using... - 0
Tuna And Potato Cutlet
Who likes tuna is what I always thought until I tried these tuna and potato cutlet. Pratibha shows how easily she makes these culets with a few readily available ingredients from your kitchen. It is simply the best canned tuna dish ever because it tastes good... - 129.438
Methi Malai Tikka
A melt in the mouth starter of boneless chicken marinated in hung curds cheese and cream, flavored with fenugreek and grilled or barbecued. - 47.9204
Lucknowi Galouti Kabab
One of the more delicate kebabs from India, made of minced lamb, goat, veal, or beef. It is a flat, shallow fried Kabab that makes for an excellent starter. Try this melt-in-your-mouth starter with mint and coriander chutney. - 49.304
Potato & Walnut Cutlet
this is the unique blend of various ingredients that leaves its mild taste in your mouth for hours & the velvety texture makes the people think again & again about it. - 47.1875
Sabudana puri is a popular and delicious vegan, fried snack made of Sago. It is eaten by Indian women who fast during the festival of Navratri,which marks the onset of autumn and is celebrated in different ways all over India. It is a festival of worship,... - 48.8887