- » Mint Extract
Mint Extract Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint extract recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint extract recipes.
Green Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you love a distint pepperminty flavor in your cookies, then this is it! It is green, mean and utterly delicious. The Peppermint extract present in the cookies may enhance your memory and help reduce bloating and stomach aches. Enjoy these green cookies! - 108.146
Mint Julep Fruit Cup
Combine fresh fruit and spoon into compotes.
Sprinkle with creme de menthe or mint extract. - 19.5027
Chocolate Mint Cookies
1) Take the bowl and cream the margarine. Add sugar and beat them well.
2) Add egg and mint extract. Beat the mixture well.
3) Take the flour and baking powder in a bowl. Mix them and add to the creamed mixture. Beat the mixture.
4) Add the chocolate... - 42.8515
Melon-mint Salad Ring
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup hot water; add 1 cup cold water and mint extract to desired flavor.
Chill until partially set; beat until frothy.
Fold in melon balls; pour in ring mold.
Chill until firm. - 19.5319
Minted Grapefruit Sections
1) Take a bowl and add mint extract to grapefruit sections.
2) Add fresh mint and enough food coloring to tint the sections delicate green.
3) Chill until ready to serve.
4) Serve Minted Grapefruit Sections chilled." - 29.0319
Combine the water and sugar, and bring to a boil while stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat and cool.
Then add the lemon juice and mint extract, and next enough green food coloring to tint a very delicate green.
Just before serving, add the ginger ale,... - 31.9396
1) In a bowl, stir the honey in hot water until dissolved.
2) Stir in the lemon juice, cold water and mint extract.
3) Pour the Minted Lemonade over ice in 4 glasses, garnish with mint leaves, if desired and serve. - 36.9721
Mint Sauce For Desserts
1. In a saucepan combine sugar, arrowroot and salt and gradually add boiling water, stirring constantly.
2. Continuing stirring simmer over low heat 5 minutes or until clear and thickened.
3. Remove from heat and mix in extract and food color.
4.... - 32.0848
Coffee Mint Sauce
Beat the sugar into the egg yolks until light and pale.
Stir the milk into the eggs, transfer to a double boiler, stirring constantly until thick.
Remove from the heat, stir in the coffee and extract.
Use hot over ice cream, souffles or berries. - 27.1346
Chocolate Mint Fondue
Follow recipe for Chocolate Fondue (above) and change as follows.
Substitute 1/4 teaspoon mint extract for vanilla and use creme de menthe in stead of cointreau. - 16.037
Chilled Apricot Mint Soup
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, empty the cans of apricots along with the syrup.
2. Blend the apricot into a smooth puree.
3. Empty the puree into a bowl and add cream.
4. Whisk until well blended.
5. Stir in the lemon juice and mint... - 41.2599
Chocolate Chip & Mint Meringue Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease and lightly flour 2 cookie sheets.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar and salt until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time and beat until soft peaks form.
Stir in food coloring and mint extract.
Gently fold in... - 33.7344
Lemon Mint Jelly
Combine lemon juice, water and mint extract in a medium sauce pot.
Stir in pectin; bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
Add sugar and return to a rolling boil.
Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Skim foam if necessary.
Pour hot into... - 31.7394
Pour the boiling water over the firmly packed mint leaves and let stand for 1 hour.
Press the juice from the leaves.
Using Apple Juice portion of Apple Jelly recipe, to each cup of apple juice add 2 tablespoons of the mint extract and bring to a boil.
Follow... - 21.5142
Peach Mint Cream
Whirl everything in blender.
Freeze till mushy and reblend, then serve in 2 large dessert cups. - 23.9293
Stir in slowly 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar (use more if needed).
Candy should be stiff enough to handle.
Flavor with 1 1/2 tsp. mint extract or 6 drops oil of peppermint.
Shape with fingers into small balls and flatten or use cookie press. - 19.0339
Pineapple Mint Drink
Put all the ingredients into a blender or food processor.
Blend at the highest speed until the ice is liquefied. - 20.0678
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg, yogurt, vanilla, and mint extract until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and... - 32.6748
Chocolate Mint Dessert Drink
Combine the ice cream, flavorings, and peanut butter in a blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into four wine glasses.
If desired, garnish each with a mint sprig. - 23.866
Nectarine Creme Fraiche
Place nectarines, yogurt and almond extract in blender; blend until smooth.
Blend in honey.
Combine gelatin and water in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute to soften.
Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Add gelatin mixture to blender.
Blend 10... - 30.7016
Mint Julep Frosting
1 In top of double boiler, put all ingredients, except extract and food color.
2 Using electric mixer or rotary beater, beat for 1 minute with electric mixer.
3 Cook over boiling water, beating constantly for 7 minutes or until peaks form.
4 ... - 31.9107
Choco Mint Milk
1. In the container of an electric blender, mix cocoa mix, milk and mint extract and whirl at high speed until smooth
2. Pour into four individual glasses, top with a swirl of whipped cream and garnifh with a sprig of mint - 30.2139
Chocolate Mint Gelatin
Combine cocoa, sugar replacement, and gelatin in medium-sized mixing bowl.
Stir to mix.
Pour boiling water over mixture and stir to completely dissolve ingredients.
Stir in yogurt, extracts and cold water.
Pour into 2 cup (500 mL) decorative mold.
Chill until... - 36.3597
Lime Mint Cooler
1. Chill quinine water for 2-3 hours.
2. In a pan combine lime juice, extract and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar and tint to a delicate green with food color.
3. Mix well adding quinine water and ice cubes.
4. Pour into tall glasses... - 43.1564
1)In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, fresh mint, sugar, cardamom and green food color.
2)Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to serving.
3)Ideal for salads containing fresh vegetables and fruits.
4)Can be used as dressing for... - 33.5117
Coat Cookies With Mint Sugar Glaze
Coat cookies with Mint Sugar Glaze for variety.
To make glaze, place 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar in small bowl.
Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water gradually and blend well until mixture is thin enough to spread.
Then add a few drops of green food coloring and... - 17.1266
Cafe Mint Ice Cream
1) In a double boiler, scald cream with coffee crystals.
2) Whip sugar with eggs and slowly blend in the cream.
3) Cook the mixture until thick and then freeze in an ice cream maker.
4) Serve chilled. - 33.391
Chocolate Mint Guinness Cupcakes
Chocolate Mint Guinness Cupcakes has never been better! Watch Barry and his adorable little girl make these yummy cupcakes. This is a great recipe to involve you kids as you make it. Be awesome today in the kitchen. We dare you! - 130.675
Carob Mint Candy
Mix first 6 ingredients together in a bowl. Use hands to mix thoroughly; mixture will be sticky.
Form into 1-inch balls and roll in additional coconut. Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving. - 24.7435
Lite Chocolate Mint Parfaits
In medium saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt; gradually stir in 2 cups skim milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil and stir 1 minute.
Remove from heat; blend in vegetable oil spread and 1 teaspoon... - 37.7654
Chocolate Mint Wafers
1) Stand a saucepan over low heat and melt vanilla candy and coating, stirring occasionally.
2) Take off from the heat and stir in mint extract and food coloring.
3) Slightly tip the pan and dip chocolate wafers halfway.
4) Lightly shake off excess.
5)... - 43.113
Mint Mist Pie
1. Beat the cream cheese in a medium-size bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the condensed milk, mint extract and food coloring, if using. Beat the mixture until smooth.
2. Gently fold in the whipped topping with a rubber spatula. Fold in the... - 27.9778
Cocoa Mint Mousse
In a 4-cup measure sprinkle the gelatin over the water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 2 minutes or till gelatin dissolves, stirring once.
Stir in cocoa mix till dissolved.
Stir a small amount of cocoa mixture into... - 33.6797
Triple Layer Mint Bars
1) Use a double boiler to blend 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, sugar, egg and cocoa powder into a thick sauce.
2) Stir in cracker crumbs, coconut and nuts after removing from heat. Combine all together.
3) Use a buttered 9" x 9" (23 x 23 cm)... - 47.3857
Double Chocolate Mint Shortbread
Beat butter in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds or until softened.
Add powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and mint extract.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in flour with a wooden spoon until combined.
Fold in chocolate pieces. (If... - 42.7043
Minted Chocolate Mousse
1) In a double boiler, melt the chocolate over simmering water. Remove from the heat and pour into 2) In a mixing bowl,pour the melted chocolate after removing from heat.
3) Lightly beat the egg yolks till fluffy and fold them into the melted... - 41.2445
Fresh Mint Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and superfine sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat adding egg, mint leaves, orange zest and vanilla until smooth.
4. Add flour to creamed mixture and stir until a soft dough... - 43.3425
Chocolate Mint Mania Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl in a microwave, melt chocolate and butter on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring until smooth and blended. Or melt in a small saucepan over low heat.
2. In a medium bowl, mix sugar into chocolate butter. Add eggs, one at... - 33.9375
Chocolate Mint Cookies
Cream margarine and sugar.
Beat in egg, vanilla, and chocolate.
Add milk and mix.
Sift in flour with baking powder and salt.
Shape dough in 2 rolls, 2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in wax paper and chill overnight.
Cut into thin slices and bake on ungreased cookie... - 48.1837
Mint Apple Jelly
1) Wash apples and quarter them. Discard stem and blossom ends.
2) In a large saucepan add the apples and enough water to cover.
3) Cover and cook for 20 minutes until done.
4) In a jelly bag or 4 thicknesses of cheesecloth transfer... - 35.7876
Mint Chocolate Frost
Combine cocoa and sugar; add hot water, and stir until well-combined.
Add remaining ingrethents, and beat with a hand or electric beater until blended.
Serve in tall glasses with or without additional scoops of ice cream. - 35.273
Minted Watermelon Pickles
The Minted Watermelon Pickles is simply mouth watering! The flavor of the Minted Watermelon Pickles is so addictive! It is not surprising that this pickle is finished in a matter of two to three days! You simply have to try this brilliant Minted Watermelon... - 44.1243
Chocolate Mint Tapioca Pudding
In medium bowl combine all ingredients except egg whites and cream of tartar.
Beat with a wire whip.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until boiling, stirring once or twice.
Boil 1 minute.
Cool to room temperature.
Beat egg whites with... - 39.5673
Apple Mint Charlotte
1) In an 8-inch spring-form pan let stand the ladyfingers to line completely.
2) Soften gelatin in apple juice in the top of a double boiler.
3) Beat egg yolks and applesauce.
4) Place the pan covered over simmering water for 15 minutes till gelatin... - 43.54
Chocolate Mint Mousse
Put cold water in blender, add gelatin to soften.
Add boiling water and blend a few seconds.
Add dry milk, sweetener, extracts and coloring, and blend until smooth.
Add ice cubes one at a time and blend after each addition.
Pour into 4 dessert glasses.
Serve... - 33.3861
Quick Party Mints
Combine butter and milk in 2-quart measuring cup or bowl and cook on High until butter is melted, about 45 to 60 seconds.
Blend in frosting mix.
Continue cooking on High, whisking through several times, until mixture is creamy about 2 to 3 minutes.
Whisk in... - 24.6857
Chocolate Mint Parfaits
Prepare pudding according to package directions.
Add extract, food coloring, and crushed candy to whipped cream.
Spoon pudding, crumbs, and whipped cream in layers into 6 parfait glasses.
Garnish with additional candy.
Chill. - 35.9947
Chocolate Mint Bars
Combine 2 squares chocolate and 1/2 cup butter in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir to blend well.
Add sugar, eggs, and peppermint extract.
Mix in flour and salt.
Spread batter in greased 8-inch square baking... - 42.4064
Chocolate Mint Cups
1) In a pad melt chocolate over low heat stirring continuously.
2) Keep aside to cool.
3) In a bowl mix butter and sugar and beat till light and fluffy.
4) Drop eggs one at a time and blend after every addition till mixed well.
5) Mix chocolate and... - 43.5014
Chocolate Mint Jumbos
1. Measure flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt into sifter.
2. Beat shortening with sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy; beat in eggs and pepperment extract. Sift in flour mixture, blending well. Chill until firm enough to handle.
3. Shape dough... - 28.8679
Chocolate Mint Brownies
1. For brownies: Place chocolate and 1/3 cup butter in 2-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until mixture is melted. Stir occasionally during heating time.
2. Stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat well. Combine flour, baking... - 33.3129
Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Set aside to cool slightly.Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well... - 38.4144
Wild Mint Lemon Cooler
Squeeze juice from lemons.
Add mint and sugar.
Mash with potato masher to extract flavor from mint.
Let mixture set for 30 minutes.
Stir in water.
Pour over cracked ice. - 26.6245
Homemade Gelato - Mint Chocolate Chip Tutorial
1. In a medium saucepan, add milk and fresh mint. Place the pan on flame and bring to a gentle boil. Take off the heat, cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, strain the milk to remove the mint leaves.
3. In a small bowl,... - 0
1) In a mixing glass, combine chopped mint and sweetener together. Muddle the mint to extract the flavor.
2) Pour in about 1 cup of ginger ale to the mixing glass.
3) Let the drink stand for 30 minutes.
4) Place the remaining ginger ale inside... - 40.9986
1. Grind mint and ginger and extract the juice.
2. Pass the juice through fine cloth.
3. Take a bowl of water and add strained juice into it along with food coloring, lime juice, and sugar.
4. Take a glass of water and top it with ice.
5.... - 39.2464
Minted Fruit Medley
1)In a bowl, mix together pineapple, cherries, cantaloupe and peppermint extract.
2)Refrigerate the mixture.
3)Top with fresh mint sprigs before serving.
4)Serve as mid-meal snack or along with small rolls. - 32.4182
Wild Mint Sherbet
Heat mint in milk over double boiler, mashing with potato masher to extract mint flavor.
When milk starts to bubble, remove from heat.
Let cool, then strain to remove spent leaves.
Add sugar, syrup and cream to milk.
Add a few drops of green food... - 32.7626
Apple Mint Rippli Ice Cream
Tint applesauce deep pink or mint green.
Mix in peppermint extract.
Spread half the ice cream in refrigerator tray.
Swirl half the applesauce into ice cream.
Spread remaining ice cream on top; swirl in remaining applesauce.
Freeze just until firm. - 22.7469
Chocolate Mint Topping
Combine chocolate and water in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or until chocolate is melted.
Add sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Blend well, MICRO WAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until a little dropped in cold water forms a soft ball.
If... - 30.8894
Mint Chip Cake
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cream shortening with sugar replacement until fluffy.
Beat egg yolks until thick; add fructose and continue beating until very thick.
Add to shortening mixture.
Add sifted dry ingredients and milk alternately in... - 39.3129
1. In a thick-bottomed pan put in the sugar and mint and mix well, crushing the mint to get the flavour.
2. Add water and stir vigorously to dissolve the sugar.
3. Set pan to boil and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
4. Now boil briskly for 3-5 minutes. Remove from... - 31.1285
Minted Pineapple Relish
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Chill until thickened.
Pour into 3 or 4 cup mold or individual molds.
Chill until firm about 4 hours.
Unmold. - 30.403
Mix sugar and water in saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cover tightly for 3 minutes to steam down crystals.
Add corn syrup, salt, and cream of tartar.
Cook without stirring until small amount of mixture forms a soft ball when... - 44.2809
Mint Brownie Ice Cream Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, using % cup yogurt. Pour batter into a foil-lined 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 34 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
3.... - 28.9567
Minted Mocha Float
1. In a saucepan combine chocolate and 1/4 cup of the coffee.
2. Cook over lowest heat, stirring, until chocolate is melted.
3. Stir in sugar, cardamom and vanilla.
4. Add mint flakes to milk and cream and scald.
5. Strain into chocolate mixture,... - 45.5488
Holiday Mint Meringues
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with foil and coat foil with vegetable cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. Turn mixer to high and gradually beat... - 27.443
Mint Julep Dessert Cocktail
I take on another one of BraveTart's amazing recipes. This one combines a mint panna cotta, a mint syrup, and a brown sugar and bourbon chantilly. Garnish with a candied mint leaf and a crunch component (I use tuile). This is a fantastic way to usher in a... - 103.267
Homemade Mint Sauce
1) Strip the leaves from the mint and wash.
2) Chop finely and put in a small basin with sugar.
3) Add boiling water to dissolve the sugar and then add the vinegar.
This makes a sharp flavoured sauce.
4) Alternatively, put the chopped... - 35.126
Chocolate Mint Sauce
1. Prepare the Chocolate Sauce but omit the vanilla. Flavor with the peppermint extract or fold in the peppermint candy. - 18.0887
Girl Scout Mint Cookie Homemade Ice Cream
Place egg yolks into sugar and whip with a beater until a pale yellow. Beat in whole milk. Put the egg custard over a double boiler until custard coats the back of spoon or reaches 150° F - 160° F. Place into a ice bath for 15 minutes or until mixture cools... - 30.8799
Hot Mint Malt
1) In a slow cooker, add the mint patties, milk, malted milk powder, and vanilla.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2 hrs; beat well with a rotary beater until frothy. ... - 32.6458
Spiced Poached Pears With Vanilla Mint Cream
Stud each pear with 3 cloves.
Place in a saucepan with the cinnamon stick, orange zest and juice, and red wine.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, and simmer gently until the pears are tender.
Leave the pears to cool in the liquid, then remove them from the... - 35.3952
Mint Surprise Cookies
Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture along with cornflake crumbs: mix well.
Shape about 1 tablespoon dough around each chocolate wafer.
Place about 2... - 37.9439
Fresh Fruit With Chocolate-mint Sauce
The mint flavor with fresh fruit in this Fresh Fruit With Chocolate-Mint Sauce tastes great. Fresh Fruit With Chocolate-Mint Sauce is an easy delicious dish. Make it today! - 28.4403
Cream Cheese Mints
Place cream cheese in large bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 1 minute to soften.
Blend in extract.
With electric mixer beat in sugar until mixture is very stiff.
Blend food coloring into candy.
(If desired, divide candy into three parts and blend... - 41.9431
Lemon Mint Vodka Martini
You can think up many different cocktails with martini and they always taste wonderful. Lemon Mint and Martini is a magical and happy combination that always works! This cocktail is fragrant, citrusy, pleasant to the palate and always goes down easily. Tart... - 124.357
Mix together the chopped mint, sugar and water in a mixing bowl.
Pound with a wooden spoon or pestle until the sugar has dissolved.
Set aside for 2 hours to allow the full flavour to be extracted.
Strain the mint mixture into a jug.
Stir in the lemon juice... - 29.0361
Minted Carrot Salad
Arrange carrot strips in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Rinse under cold water until cool; drain well.
Combine carrot strips and grapes in a medium bowl.
Combine lime juice and remaining ingredients,... - 35.8504
Minted Chocolate Refresher
Melt chocolate in boiling water.
Add sugar and stir until dissolved; pour into an electric blender container.
Add marshmallows and extract; cover and blend until smooth.
Mix into milk; chill thoroughly.
Mix well before pouring over ice cubes in tall chilled... - 34.018
Chocolate Mint Topping
Combine chocolate and water in 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Microwave 1 minute, 30 seconds on HIGH, or until chocolate is melted.
Add sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Blend well, Microwave 1 minute on HIGH, or until a little dropped in cold water forms a soft ball.
If... - 31.1448
Piquant Mint Sauce
Boil sugar and vinegar until sugar is well dissolved.
Pour over mint leaves and let stand to steep until flavor is extracted.
While still hot add salt.
Cool, add lime juice. - 26.0848
Pulled Butter Mints
In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and butter; mix well. Place on medium heat; don't stir after mixture starts to heat. Cook with lid on until mixture boils. Take lid off and cook to 248 degrees F.* on candy thermometer. Wash crystals down three... - 14.8991
Choco-mint Snowcap Cookies - Christmas Baking
Here's a little Holiday cookie recipe that looks cool and is really easy to pull off. It's a chocolate mint snow cap cookie that's perfect for bringing to parties, potlucks, bake sales or wherever you need to bring something impressive and festive. Have fun... - 0
Mint Chocolate Chippers
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, brown sugar, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the Prune Puree, honey, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. (Note that the dough will seem dry at first. Keep stirring until it holds together.) Fold in the... - 31.7353
Mint Brownie Pie A La Mode
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Stir in the yogurt, water, egg whites, and vanilla extract. Fold in the nuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-inch round pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread... - 34.9439
Girl Scout Banana, Chocolate And Mint Cookie Ice Cream
Mint can be too good in desserts like ice-creams when mixed with other ingredients too. Check out this recipe to make Girl Scout Mint Cookie Homemade Ice Cream with bananas and chocolate mixed with mint flavor. Just right for a girls party! - 114.459
Creamy Mint Filling
Try this Creamy Mint Filling for your Chocolate Mint Sandwiches the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the flavor of this dessert sandwich. Try this excellent and simple Creamy Mint Filling! - 23.0358
Cocoa Roll With Creamy Mint Filling
1. To prepare the cocoa roll, preheat the oven to 375°F. Line the bottom of a jelly-roll pan with wax paper and spray with nonstick spray. Sift the flour, the 1/4 cup cocoa, the baking soda, and salt over another sheet of wax paper to combine.
2. With an... - 37.8423
Chocolate Mocha Mint Shake
Combine cold coffee, ice milk, skim milk, ice cubes, and peppermint extract in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Pour into serving glasses, and sprinkle evenly with crushed peppermint candy. - 24.3881
Mint Sticks A La Jackson Pollock
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F; apply a coat of grease in a 9"X9" baking pan
2. In the top of a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter and set it aside to cool a little
3. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar together, add molten... - 47.0731
Chocolate Mint Smoothie
An excellent way to treat your kids would be via this chocolate mint smoothie recipe. The delicate mint flavor brought into play in this chocolate mint smoothie recipe works towards augmenting the taste of the creamy chocolate smoothies. - 27.8682
Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In large mixing bowl, combine sugar, butter, flour, eggs, peppermint extract, chocolate chips and pecans.
Pour mixture into pie shell.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until filling is golden brown. - 31.9117
Chocolate Mint Cups
Place chocolate in a small, heavy saucepan; cook over low heat until chocolate melts.
Set aside to cool.
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 33.7106
Mint Extract Recipes By Category