- » Mint Drink
Mint Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint drink recipes.
Lemonade Mint Cooler
Lemonade Mint Cooler is an ideal drink for a hot summer day. It's so refreshing and soothing. This drink can be made in a few minutes and the combination of lime and mint gives an added flavor to the drink. - 134.447
Fresh Mint Mojitos
Hot summers can get chilling with fresh and cool drinks and here is a recipe to do just that. Check out Patti Moreno making Fresh Mint Mojito mixing the base drink with some vegetables and flavors. Cooling with a twist! - 114.447
Summer sets the mood for barbeque parties and with it comes the need of party drink recipes. Nikko has this Classic Mojito recipe in his basket which he is making for his Tortilla Guy's birthday. It’s a highball with mint and lemon and served with lots of... - 111.076
Lemon Mint Cooler
The classic lemon-mint cooler is just being demonstrated to you in this video. I am not trying to oversell this here, but this quintessential summer drink is always the best! Pour into tall glasses and serve chilled. Enjoy. - 108.278
Sunbrewed Tea With Mint, Ice And Lemon
How about chilling out with a cool refreshing drink on a hot summer day and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Patti Moreno making Sunbrewed Mint Iced Tea with Lemon by essentially brewing tea in a mixture of other flavors for a few hours in the sun.... - 105.708
Minty Lemon Beauty Water
1. Peel and remove the seeds of the lemon.
2. In a blender, add the water, mind, lemon, dates and ginger root and blend well.
3. Pour into a glass.
4. Add ice cubes and serve chilled. - 100.279
Moroccan Mint Tea
Are you looking for a unique kind of tea? Here is a Moroccan mint tea recipe just perfect for you. However, this tea might appear slightly sweeter, as this mint tea is served as a dessert in Morocco. The video shows how this mint tea can be made at home with... - 91.8056
Homemade Caribbean Mojitos
Be it a cocktail party or any warm-weather celebrations, crisp, refreshing, and faintly sweet mojito makes for a wonderful inclusion to your party platter. This video shows how you can shake up your own mojito at home using a multitude of ingredients, ranging... - 82.2259
Lemonade With Mint
This Lemonade with Mint recipe will add a twist to your regular lemonade. With the fresh zing from the mint, you might think you are drinking a virgin Mojito. Have a go, it's worth it. - 81.7965
Blueberry And Mint Cocktail
Nothing screams 'summer' like chilled cocktails. Whether you are out on the beach, lazing at your porch or hanging out by the poolside, this tongue-tickling blueberry and mint cocktail is sure to appease. Just muddle blueberries, mint and syrup in a shaker... - 73.108
Layered Mint And Coffee Chocolate Syllabub
Blanch the mint in boiling water for about 20 seconds, no more.
Drain and immediately plunge into a sink or large bowl filled with very cold water.
Drain and lightly squeeze out excess water then pick off the leaves and discard the stems.
Whizz the mint with... - 47.2266
Minted Mocha Float
1. In a saucepan combine chocolate and 1/4 cup of the coffee.
2. Cook over lowest heat, stirring, until chocolate is melted.
3. Stir in sugar, cardamom and vanilla.
4. Add mint flakes to milk and cream and scald.
5. Strain into chocolate mixture,... - 45.5488
Lime Mint Cooler
1. Chill quinine water for 2-3 hours.
2. In a pan combine lime juice, extract and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar and tint to a delicate green with food color.
3. Mix well adding quinine water and ice cubes.
4. Pour into tall glasses... - 43.1564
1) In a pottery or glass pitcher, place the teabags and the mint.
2) To this, pour 2 cups of cold water.
3) In a kettle, bring 3 cups of water to a rolling boil.
4) Over the teabags, pour the boiling water.
5) With a small plate or lid, cover the... - 41.8794
Lemon Mint Slush
1) Use a blender to make this drink in batches, dividing ingredients evenly.
2) Slice lemons and add to the blender with orange juice, ice, sugar and sparkling water.
3) Whirl until blended and slushy.
4) Taste for sweetness, adding more... - 39.9592
Ogen Melon With Mint Ice
1. In a pot, boil water, sugar and lemon rinds for 5 minutes, onmce boiled remove the pot and add mint to it
2. Put the pot to boil again and add lemon juice, add colouring
3. Chill it in the refrigerator for sometime
4. Take an electri beater, and... - 39.3451
1. Grind mint and ginger and extract the juice.
2. Pass the juice through fine cloth.
3. Take a bowl of water and add strained juice into it along with food coloring, lime juice, and sugar.
4. Take a glass of water and top it with ice.
5.... - 39.2464
Iced Mint And Apple Tea
Put the tea bags into a jug and pour in 300ml boiling water.
Steep for 1 minute, then remove the tea bags.
Stir in the sugar and apples.
Cover and leave to cool, then put in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
Strain the tea, discarding the apples and stir... - 37.8761
Grapefruit Mint Sorbet
Combine 1/2 cup grapefruit juice and honey in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat until honey melts.
Place mint in a large bowl.
Pour honey mixture over mint; stir well.
Line a colander or sieve with a double layer of cheesecloth that has been... - 37.5908
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This grapefruit-mint cocktail is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you... - 36.7388
Fruity Mint Tea
1) Fill up a 2 1/2-quart glass pitcher or bowl, with boiling water. Dip tea bags and mint sprigs into the boiling water. Allow this liquid to stand for 5 minutes.
2) Discard the tea bags and mint sprigs.
3) Pour in pineapple juice, orange juice, sugar,... - 36.475
Mango Mint Sherbet
1. Wash, peel and slice the mangoes. Add enough water for the slices to immerse. Add the mint, ginger, crushed spices and salt, and boil until the slices are very soft.
2. Remove from fire, mash thoroughly and pass through a sieve to extract the juice.... - 36.4498
Strawberry Mint Cooler
1. In a pan mix 2 cups tonic water, jam, and mint in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Keep aside for 1 hour.
4. Strain and keep aside.
5. Add remaining 2 cups tonic water, strained jam mixture, and lemon juice.
6.... - 35.9283
Drain pineapple, reserving juice, set pineapple aside.
Combine pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice, honey, mint, orange rind, and lime rind in a small bowl, stir well.
Combine reserved pineapple chunks and melon balls in a large bowl.
Pour fruit juice... - 35.5305
Mint Tea Hawaiian
1. In heated teapot pour boiling water over tea bags and mint flakes and steep with cover for 5 minutes.
2. Strain, then mix well combining with sugar, lemon juice and pineapple juice and chill.
3. Serve over ice cubes garnished with a spear... - 35.4156
Mint Chocolate Frost
Combine cocoa and sugar; add hot water, and stir until well-combined.
Add remaining ingrethents, and beat with a hand or electric beater until blended.
Serve in tall glasses with or without additional scoops of ice cream. - 35.273
Melon - Mint Cocktails
Boil sugar and water for 5 minutes.
Pour this over the mint leaves.
Strain and add the juice of orange and lemon.
Prepare and chill melon balls.
A mixture of cantaloupe and spanspek is delicious.
Immediately before serving, place melon balls in glasses... - 33.2091
Sidibou Said Minted Tea
1) In a teapot or a large saucepan, place the mint and sugar together.
2) Stir in the boiling water, cover and soak for 5 minutes.
3) In each of 4 teacups or heatproof glasses, add 1 teaspoon nuts.
4) Strain the tea into the cups and serve... - 32.9147
Iced Apple Mint Tea
Iced apple mint tea is a fruity herbed tea prepared with apple cider. Flavored with fresh mint and lemon juice, the ice apple tea is served warm and is refreshing and delightful on a cold day. - 32.7592
Hot Mint Malt
1) In a slow cooker, add the mint patties, milk, malted milk powder, and vanilla.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2 hrs; beat well with a rotary beater until frothy. ... - 32.6458
Mint And Ginger Cup
Put the chopped mint leaves into a bowl.
Thinly pare the lemons and simmer the rind for 5 minutes in 2 teacups of water.
Strain and add the sugar, lemon juice and pour over the mint.
Leave for 1 to 2 hours, then add the ginger-ale or beer.
Pour into the bowl... - 32.598
Rosemary Mint Wine Jelly
In a food processor or blender blend together the mint, the rosemary, and 1 cup of the wine until the herbs are chopped fine and transfer the mixture to a bowl.
In a small saucepan bring the remaining 1 cup wine to a boil, add it to the herb mixture, and let... - 32.3817
Lemon-Mint Tea is a sweet beverage treat you'll love to gorge on. Chill the beverage effortlessly overnight, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 31.6592
Apple And Mint Punch
Dining Alfesco is an irresistible beverage recipe. Once you try this effortlessly simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 31.6504
1. As per can directions reconstitute limeade concentrate.
2. In a bowl combine mint leaves and confectioners' sugar crushing with a fork.
3. Add to limeade, let it stand with cover for 30 minutes and then strain.
4. With green food coloring tint to... - 31.6155
Apple Mint Tea
Place mint in a tea pot.
Just before it boils, pour it over the mint leaves and steep for 5 minutes.
Mix the mint tea with the remaining ingredients.
Serve hot with gingerbread in the winter time.
Chill and serve anytime in the summer. - 31.5843
Fruit Mint Sherbet Ring
Early in day: In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, quickly combine lemon sherbet and creme de menthe.
Pack into 5 1/2-cup ring mold; freeze.
To serve: Unmold sherbet by running small spatula around outer and inner edges of ring mold.
Invert... - 31.4645
Citrus Mint Punch
Place mint and peels in a heat-resistant pitcher or bowl; add boiling water.
Let steep 1 hour; strain.
Add concentrates and water; stir well.
Chill. - 31.398
Microwave Mocha Mint Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee and cocoa on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and add liqueurs.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 31.193
Raspberry Mint Cooler
Combine jam, mint, and 2 c of the water.
Boil 3 min.
Let stand 1 1/2 hrs.
Add lemon juice and remaining 2 c water.
Carbonated water may be substituted, if desired, for this water.
Serve well iced, and garnished with fresh mint, if desired. - 30.6509
Hot Malted Mint Drink
1) In a saucepan, add 1 cup milk and mint patties, then stir over a low heat until the mint patties are melted.
2) Stir in the malted milk powder, vanilla and rest of the milk, then heat gently until it begins to boil.
3) With a rotary beater, beat the... - 29.6902
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
Heat to steaming, and strain into mugs. - 29.5489
Mix together the chopped mint, sugar and water in a mixing bowl.
Pound with a wooden spoon or pestle until the sugar has dissolved.
Set aside for 2 hours to allow the full flavour to be extracted.
Strain the mint mixture into a jug.
Stir in the lemon juice... - 29.0361
Mix together the lemon juice, pineapple juice, grapefruit juice and sugar.
Add the gin and creme cle menthe and pour into a large pitcher with ice.
Garnish with mint leaves. - 28.883
1) In an electric blender container add finely cracked ice and ingredients.
2) Blend the mixture.
3) Pour into a tall glass.
4) Serve garnished with mint sprig and pineapple spear. - 28.804
Chill the ginger-ale bottles.
Place the mint leaves in a bowl, keeping aside a few for decoration.
Add the lemon squash and 10 to 12 glasses of water and chill.
Just before serving, add the chilled ginger-ale.
Garnish with the balance mint leaves and... - 28.7477
Glenwood Plantation Mint Tea Drink
Let sugar and water come to a boil.
Mix with lemon juice.
Pour hot strong tea over mint leaves.
Let stand until cool.
Strain and pour into syrup and lemon juice mixture.
Pour into glasses half-filled with finely crushed ice, decorate with mint, and serve at... - 28.267
Mint Sorbet can be presented in a very great way. And guests who are awestruck by the presentation will be even more awestruck by its taste. Try it today! - 27.6391
Fizzy Mint Chocolate Soda
Pour 1 teaspoon of the chocolate syrup into the bottom of each of 4 tall glasses.
Add 1 scoop (1/4 cup) of the ice cream to each glass.
Add 2 more teaspoons of chocolate syrup to each glass.
Top with another scoop of ice cream.
Slowly pour carbonated water or... - 27.6123
Tear the ten mint leaves into quarters and put into a tall glass with the sugar and water.
Crush the mint leaves while stirring to dissolve the sugar.
Fill the glass with crushed ice and add the bourbon.
Tear the mint leaves in half and place on... - 27.3927
Holy Basil Mint Tea
Have you ever tried out the combination of basil, mint and tea, I tell you it is just priceless. Not just coz of the rich flavoring, the mint, basil and tea combo makes such a healthy drink. Give it a try, it also tastes awesome! - 27.098
Hot Apple Mint Tea
Hot Apple Mint Tea is a simple and delicious drink that I often prepare for my husband. It never fails to rejuventae him and put him back in a good mood after a hard days work at office! Trust me you just have to try the Hot Apple Mint Tea! - 26.9094
Iced Mint Tea
Combine 8 cups boiling water and tea in a medium bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and steep 2 1/2 minutes.
Remove plastic wrap, and strain tea mixture through a fine sieve into a large pitcher.
Discard loose tea leaves.
Add mint sprigs to tea, and steep for 5... - 26.5942
Cucumber And Mint Lassi
Remove and discard the cucumber seeds.
Place the flesh in a blender with the yogurt, mint and salt, if using, and process until smooth.
Pour into a glass, add a couple of ice cubes and decorate with mint, if liked. - 26.383
Citrus Mint Cooler
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well. Cover and chill at least 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. Pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding mint. Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Garnish with... - 25.9816
Mint Mocha Frappe
Wet the rim of a glass with coffee liqueur, then dip it in sugar.
Fill the glass with crushed ice.
Mix together the coffee liqueur, creme de menthe, creme de cacao and Triple Sec.
Pour into the glass over the ice. - 25.5977
Allow tea to cool at room temperature.
Sweeten to taste if desired, strain.
Place ice cubes in glasses, add tea.
Garnish each glass with lemon slice and mint sprig. - 25.0678
Chocolate Mocha Mint Shake
Combine cold coffee, ice milk, skim milk, ice cubes, and peppermint extract in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Pour into serving glasses, and sprinkle evenly with crushed peppermint candy. - 24.3881
Sparkling Raspberry Mint Cooler
Rub mint leaves around sides of punch bowl, then drop the bruised leaves in bottom of bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in punch bowl. - 23.8379
Dissolve jelly in water over low heat.
Half mix and half ginger ale over ice is a very refreshing summer drink or the mix is great with gin. - 22.576
Lemon Mint Ice
In a blender, puree the lemonade concentrate with the mint leaves.
Add the ice and water and process until smooth and icy.
Pour into an 8" X 8" baking dish and freeze for 15 minutes, or until seminrm. - 22.5555
Vodka With Soda Or Tonic And Mint
Fill a large wine goblet with ice cubes and add the vodka.
Add the mint leaves, stir them vigorously, fill the glass with soda or tonic water, and serve. - 22.3407
Mint Grapefruit Cocktail
Cut the grapefruit in half and remove segments.
Keep any juice that spills during this operation.
Put segments and juice into individual glasses and blend in a teaspoonful of sugar and Creme de Menthe.
Chill thoroughly. - 22.2228
Cranberry Mint Fizz
Combine cranberry-juice cocktail and mint leaves in a tall pitcher filled with ice cubes, and crush leaves slightly.
Stir in grapefruit-flavor beverage.
Garnish with lemon rind. - 21.1848
Lime Mint Sorbet
In a small saucepan combine the sugar and 1 cup water, bring the mixture to aboil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved, and remove the pan from the heat.
Let the syrup cool.
In a blender puree the mint with the syrup, stir in the lime juice, and in a bowl... - 20.1356
Mint Drink Recipes By Category