- » Mint Dessert
Mint Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint dessert recipes.
1. In a large pan, place the peppermint candy and the cream
2. Place the pan over low heat till the candy melts
3. In another bowl, take one tablespoon water
4. Place the gelatin on top of the hot water
5. Add the softened gelatin to the... - 43.3007
Whip cream; add candy, nuts, marshmallows and mix all together.
Put layer of wafer crumbs in bottom of pan; spread a thin layer of cream mixture.
Add another layer of crumbs and remainder of cream mixture.
Top with crumbs.
Set in refrigerator 24 hrs.
Top with... - 30.7258
Crush candy bars.
Whip cream; fold in candy.
Chill until serving time.
Top each cake slice with a scoop of ice cream.
Top with whipped cream mixture. - 24.8701
You May Also Like!
Choco-mint Dessert Squares
Choco-mint dessert squares are microwave cooked dessert prepared with chocolate cookie crust. Cooked and filled with lime gelatin along with cream cheese and whipped cream, the choco-mint dessert squares are frozen before serving and served with... - 44.9813
Emerald Isle Dessert Cups
Make Mint Ice Cream: Combine mints and milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes or till mints are melted.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir in food coloring; fold in whipped cream.
Pour into refrigerator tray and freeze till firm.
Serve in... - 35.9829
Lemon Mint Dessert Mold
1. In a bowl add gelatin, mints, boiling water and mix until gelatin and mints are dissolved.
2. Chill the gelatin mixture until, slightly thickened.
3. Add sliced peaches, slices maraschino cherries to the gelatin mixture and fol.
4. In a... - 35.5609
Cool Chocolate Mint Dessert
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, beating well.
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and cook until chocolate melts.
Gradually... - 37.5665
Chocolate Mint Dessert Drink
Combine the ice cream, flavorings, and peanut butter in a blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into four wine glasses.
If desired, garnish each with a mint sprig. - 25.6973
Mint Julep Dessert Cocktail
I take on another one of BraveTart's amazing recipes. This one combines a mint panna cotta, a mint syrup, and a brown sugar and bourbon chantilly. Garnish with a candied mint leaf and a crunch component (I use tuile). This is a fantastic way to usher in a... - 103.373
Melt chocolate over hot water.
Cream butter and sugar thoroughly; beat in egg yolks.
Add chocolate and walnuts; blend well.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into chocolate mixture.
Layer 1/2 cup wafer crumbs in oblong dish; pour chocolate mixture... - 43.1255
Chocolate Mint Dessert
1) Blend together the melted butter and cracker crumbs.
2) Keep 1 tablespoon of the mixture aside and spread the remaining mixture in a 10x6x1 ½-inch baking dish.
3) Combine together the gelatin, cornstarch and ½ cup sugar. Add the milk and mix... - 44.0854
Cool Chocolate Mint Dessert
1.Mix sugar and butter and blend well until creamy.
2.Put egg yolks in the mixture and blend.
3.Take a double broiler and heat chocolate in it.
4.Put chcocolate in the egg mixture by mixing continuously.
5.Put 1/2 cup nuts and with the spatula put the... - 46.2528
Minted Cantaloupe Dessert Soup
Place 3 cups cantaloupe and next 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Add remaining 3 cups cantaloupe; cover and process until smooth.
Combine yogurt and powdered sugar in a... - 31.0093
Thoroughly drain one 20-ounce can crushed pineapple (]uice pack), reserving 1 cup juice.
In saucepan mix 1/4 cup sugar and 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (1 tablespoon); stir in reserved juice.
Stir over low heat till gelatin and sugar dissolve.
Remove from... - 31.3365
Crème De Menthe Mold - Minted Lime Ice Cream Dessert
1. Make the topping mix according to the instructions on the packet.
2. In a bowl, mix together the ice cream, sherbet, creme de menthe, and the dessert topping.
3. Take one 6-cup mold or two 3-cup refrigerator trays and turn the... - 37.6681
Mint Sauce For Desserts
1. In a saucepan combine sugar, arrowroot and salt and gradually add boiling water, stirring constantly.
2. Continuing stirring simmer over low heat 5 minutes or until clear and thickened.
3. Remove from heat and mix in extract and food color.
4.... - 33.7164
Mint Dessert Recipes By Category