- » Mint Dessert
Mint Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint dessert recipes.
Chocolate After Eight Mint Marquise
This is a naughty little chocolate recipe! Barry from The Virgin Kitchen shows you how to make a simple, yet rich and filling mousse style chocolate marquise. The sight of those indulgent chocolate slabs is already making me salivate. The end product looks... - 116.698
Girl Scout Banana, Chocolate And Mint Cookie Ice Cream
Mint can be too good in desserts like ice-creams when mixed with other ingredients too. Check out this recipe to make Girl Scout Mint Cookie Homemade Ice Cream with bananas and chocolate mixed with mint flavor. Just right for a girls party! - 114.459
No Bake Mint Chocolate Truffles
Do you like chocolates? Well, everyone does but making them can be a real headache. This dish is really unique as it combines great taste with simple ingredients and an even simpler preparation method. Why go to the headache of boiling cream when you get... - 112.79
Mint Mousse In Chocolate Cups
Hate washing up after a dinner party? Don’t waste cups, make edible ones! Barry makes delicious mini chocolate mousse with a mint kick in edible chocolate cups. It is a sinfully delicious and fascinating party dessert table treat, meant for chocolate lovers. - 103.453
Homemade Choc Mint Ice Cream
1. In a large mixing bowl, add cream, condensed milk, and icing sugar. Whisk until nice and creamy.
2. Put vanilla, and peppermint extract.
3. Add food colouring, and mix it well.
4. In a plastic bag, put the biscuits. Pop it in refrigerator for 30... - 103.313
Mint Julep Dessert Cocktail
I take on another one of BraveTart's amazing recipes. This one combines a mint panna cotta, a mint syrup, and a brown sugar and bourbon chantilly. Garnish with a candied mint leaf and a crunch component (I use tuile). This is a fantastic way to usher in a... - 103.267
Homemade Blackberry Mint Granita
Who would think of combining blackberries and mint? Well like they say some ingredients are just meant to be married together. This recipe of Blackberry and Mint granita is one of those magical combination of two ingredients that work better together than... - 99.5531
Baby Bok Choy Mango Mint Pudding
1. Remove the skin off the mango.
2. In a blender, add mango, mint and baby bok choy and blend.
3. Pour into a bowl.
4. Garnish with a mint leaf and serve as a pudding. - 97.7884
Chocolate And Mint Cupcakes
To make the butter-cream frosting:
1. In a large bowl add soft butter and whisk together until soft and creamy.
2. Sift the icing sugar a little at a time whisking to incorporate.
3. Repeat until all the sugar is incorporated.
To make the... - 92.4961
Chocolate And Mint Cupcake
To busy to go into a detailed dessert recipe? Watch this quick video of less than 2 minutes to learn how to make chocolate and mint cupcakes. This video teaches you everything right from mixing to decorating. Recommended for smart learners! - 92.0639
Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
It's time for summy yummy dessert. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Mint Chocolate Cheesecake. It's not just any cake it is wheat free, dairy free, and gluten free. A delicious cake which is fat free too. Everyone should try out this recipe. - 83.7044
Mint And Chocolate Chip Ripple Ice Cream
I scream, you scream we all scream for some ice cream!!!! This is a minty chocolate ice cream which uses an american style method of making ice cream! Follow the steps to the tee from this chef! - 81.9082
Choco Mint Truffles
Are you a raw food lover? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef prepare these delicious Choco Mint Truffles that make for an excellent dessert. Give this recipe a try today. - 65.6401
Mint Chocolate Sandwich
1) In a dish on medium heat melt butter and chocolate.
2) Keep aside but keep warm.
3) Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
4) Electric Mixer Method or Food Processor Method beat eggs will blended..
5) Add sugar and beat on high speed till... - 49.1434
Mint Ice Cream
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine mint leaves, sugar, water, pineapple chunks, corn syrup, and pineapple juice.
2. Place the lid and blend into a smooth puree.
3. Pour the puree into a freezing can of an ice cream maker.
4. Pour in... - 48.8055
Pink Peppermint Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend together shortening and sugar until frothy.
3. Put egg, peppermint and food coloring in the mixture and blend well.
4. Sieve together flour, milk, baking powder and salt
5. Once done, put in... - 48.5031
Christmas Green Mint Pie
1 In a medium-size bowl, blend the shortbread crumbs, pecans, brown sugar and butter or margarine .
2 Press the mixture firmly over the bottom and side of a 9-inch pie plate.
3 Bake in a slow oven at 325 degrees for 10 minutes, or until set.
4 ... - 48.1121
French Vanilla Mint Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (180°C)
2. Combine the ingredients for crust.
3. Spread them over the bottom and sides of a buttered 10" (25 cm) spring form pan.
And chill them.
4. For filling: Whip the cream cheese and sugar until... - 47.8785
Mint Sticks A La Jackson Pollock
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F; apply a coat of grease in a 9"X9" baking pan
2. In the top of a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter and set it aside to cool a little
3. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar together, add molten... - 47.0731
Saint Paddy's Day Mint Treat
1. In a large sauce pan, combine skim milk and gelatin. Mix well and set asid e for 5 minutes.
2. Post 5 minutes, add honey to this mixture, mix well and heat on a medium flame till milk starts to get hot.
3. Reduce flame, add beaten egg yolks and... - 46.6916
Green Fruit Salad With Mint And Lemon Syrup
1. To make the syrup, in a small heavy saucepan, combine the wine and honey and throw in the lemon peel.
2. Place pan on a medium low flame and heat, stirring until honey blends into the wine.
3. Simmer the syrup for 10 minutes until thickened and... - 46.6342
To make Mini-Chocolate Cakes, preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Put all ingredients in a medium-size bowl and beat together until smooth.
Place teaspoonfuls of batter in miniature paper baking cups and bake 15 minutes or until cooked.
Cool on a wire rack before... - 46.5324
Alaska Mint Pie
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) In a medium-size bowl, mix shortbread crumbs, pecans, brown sugar, and butter or margarine.
3) Press it firmly at the base and side of a 9-inch pie plate.
4) Bake in oven for 10 minutes, or until set.
5)... - 46.1575
Apple Mint Meringues
1. Preheat the oven at 140°C (275°F) mark 1
2. In a bowl whisk the egg whites until stiff but not dry.
3. Add 30 ml (2 level tbsp) caster sugar, whisk again until stiff and shiny and fold in the remaining sugar.
4.On a sheet of... - 46.1123
Swirled Mint Brownies
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Grease a 13" x 9" baking pan.
In a medium mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Spoon half the batter into another bowl.
Stir... - 45.7252
Grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
In a medium mixing bowl, beat egg whites and salt until soft peaks form.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating until glossy and stiff peaks form.
Beat in vanilla.
Fold in crumbs and... - 45.6437
Fresh Fruits With Mint Cream
1. To make the mint cream, use a medium saucepan,
2. Combine the cream, milk and half the sugar in the saucepan and heat over medium heat. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
3. Pluck the mint leaves from their stems; add 2/3 of the leaves to... - 45.0472
1. In a saucepan, combine sugar and water and place saucepan on a medium flame.
2. Stir continuously until the sugar melts.
3. Place a sugar thermometer into the pan and allow the sugar syrup to boil to 238° F, 110° C. If you do not have a... - 44.8862
Choco Mint Pie
Yummy homemade Choco Mint Pie is another thing all together. Surprise your guest and family with your homemade Choco Mint Pie, I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 44.8841
Cafe Mint Souffle
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Take souffle dish and grease with butter.
3) Dust the bottom of the pan with sugar.
4) In a pan, whip flour with milk and bring it to boil.
5) In the mixture, stir in sugar, butter, coffee, and... - 44.739
Marble Mint Cheesecake
Marble Mint cheesecake with chocolate whipped topping. If you are one among the many people looking for a delicious marble mint cheesecake recipe, then this can be it. Check it out! - 44.575
Lime Mint Pie
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, dissolve gelatine.
2. Add cold water and stir to mix.
3. Refrigerate until slightly set and thick.
4. Add whipped cream topping and gently blend.
5. Stir in peppermint extract.
6. Into the prepared pie... - 44.535
Mint Chocolate Pudding
1. With the milk, prepare pudding according to package directions and set aside.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds, butter and mix well.
3. Using 2/3 of the crumb mixture, arrange them in four 6-ounce dessert glasses and... - 44.2835
Choco-mint Dessert Squares
Choco-mint dessert squares are microwave cooked dessert prepared with chocolate cookie crust. Cooked and filled with lime gelatin along with cream cheese and whipped cream, the choco-mint dessert squares are frozen before serving and served with... - 43.8647
Lemon Mint Lamb Meatballs
In a large bowl, combine lamb, eggs, flour, dry mint, salt, and pepper; mix well, then shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Set slightly apart on an ungreased large rimmed baking sheet.
Bake in a 500° oven until well browned about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in... - 43.8317
Strawberry Tart With Peppermint Cream
1. For making the pastry, process the flour, sugar, salt, and butter with the metal blade of a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs, about 10 seconds.
2. Add the water and pulse until the pastry just begins to hold together, about 9... - 43.6435
Coconut Mint Cookies
In large mixer bowl cream together sugar and butter or margarine.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Stir together flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar; add to creamed mixture and blend well.
Stir in oats and pecans.
Cover and chill dough for 2 to 3... - 43.5908
Peppermint Chiffon Pie
Early in day: Preheat oven to 375°F.
Mix wafers with melted butter.
Press into bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 8 minutes.
In medium saucepan, scald milk with sugar and crushed peppermint candy; add beaten egg yolks and cook, stirring... - 43.545
Apple Mint Charlotte
1) In an 8-inch spring-form pan let stand the ladyfingers to line completely.
2) Soften gelatin in apple juice in the top of a double boiler.
3) Beat egg yolks and applesauce.
4) Place the pan covered over simmering water for 15 minutes till gelatin... - 43.54
Chocolate Mint Cups
1) In a pad melt chocolate over low heat stirring continuously.
2) Keep aside to cool.
3) In a bowl mix butter and sugar and beat till light and fluffy.
4) Drop eggs one at a time and blend after every addition till mixed well.
5) Mix chocolate and... - 43.5014
Mint Patty Alaska
1) Preheat oven at 500°.
2) In a bowl, add egg whites at room temperature and beat well.
3) Add cream of tartar, vanilla and salt and continue beating until the mixture becomes foamy.
4) Slowly add sugar by continuous beating to form stiff... - 43.126
Butter Mint Ice Cream
Melt chocolate; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in light cream, milk and salt.
Stir constantly over medium heat until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat.
Stir about 1 cup hot mixture into beaten egg yolks.
Add egg yolk... - 42.6097
Chocolate Mint Bars
Combine 2 squares chocolate and 1/2 cup butter in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir to blend well.
Add sugar, eggs, and peppermint extract.
Mix in flour and salt.
Spread batter in greased 8-inch square baking... - 42.4064
Mint Brownies Supreme
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F; grease the bottom of a 13"X9" pan with shortening
2. In a medium bowl, beat brownie mix, oil, water and eggs and spread it in the pan, baking it for almost half an hour till just set; cool completely
3. In... - 42.3451
Mint Choc Cake
Cream together the margarine and sugar in a bowl.
When the mixture is light and fluffy, beat in the vanilla, and add the eggs gradually until the mixture has become thick and creamy.
Sift in the flour and cocoa with a metal spoon then gently stir in the water... - 42.1609
Choco Mint Freeze
This Choco Mint Freeze is an obsession ! Try out this peppermint ice cream topped with vanilla wafers and bread crumbs and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Choco Mint Freeze are welcome ! - 41.8332
Chilled Apricot Mint Soup
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, empty the cans of apricots along with the syrup.
2. Blend the apricot into a smooth puree.
3. Empty the puree into a bowl and add cream.
4. Whisk until well blended.
5. Stir in the lemon juice and mint... - 41.2599
Cool And Minty Party Cake
Up to 3 to 10 days ahead In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, extract and food coloring.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into aluminum foil-lined 9-inch round layer cake pan; cover.
Freeze at least 6 hours or until firm.
Up to 1 to 3 days ahead... - 40.5118
Summertime Minted Trifle
Heat oven to 350°.
In small mixer bowl beat 4 egg whites at high speed, scraping bowl often, until stiff peaks form (1 to 2 minutes).
In large bowl whisk together 4 egg yolks, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until... - 40.4327
Spiced Baked Apple With Mint Creme Fraiche
Dissolve the sugar in 350ml water in a heavy-based pan over a low heat.
Once the sugar has dissolved, increase the heat and boil for 5 minutes.
Reduce the sugar syrup to a gentle simmer and add the cinnamon sticks and star anise.
Simmer until the syrup turns... - 40.2661
Brownie Mint Torte
Beat egg whites and salt until soft peaks form.
Add the 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating after each addition until glossy.
Beat in vanilla.
Fold in crumbs and nut meats.
Spread in buttered 9-inch pie pan, piling meringue high at sides.
Bake in... - 40.2443
1. In a large 1-1/2-quart bowl, heat the butter or the margarine and milk until the butter or margarine melts
2. Tip in the frosting mix
3. Cook on high for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or till the mix is bubbly
4. Stir the mixture regularly to prevent burning.... - 39.7556
Egg And Mint Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With hald of he pastry, line a pie dish which has been properly greased and cover with a layer of mashed potatoes.
3) Over the top of the potatoes, crack the eggs, ensuring that the yolks... - 39.5732
Mint Chocolate Cream Puffs
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick coating; set aside.
In a small saucepan combine water and margarine.
Bring to boiling.
Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously.
Cook and stir till mixture forms a ball that doesn't separate.
Remove from heat.
Cool for 5... - 39.4728
Choco Mint Roll
In small mixer bowl beat 4 egg yoiks about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon-colored, Add food coloring.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating till sugar dissolves.
Wash beaters thoroughly.
In large mixer bowl beat 4 egg whites to soft peaks; gradually add 1/4... - 39.343
Mint Chip Cake
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cream shortening with sugar replacement until fluffy.
Beat egg yolks until thick; add fructose and continue beating until very thick.
Add to shortening mixture.
Add sifted dry ingredients and milk alternately in... - 39.3129
Mint Layer Fudge
• Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil; set pan aside.
• Butter the sides of a heavy 2-quart saucepan. In the saucepan combine sugar, milk, chocolate, and corn syrup. Cook over medium-high heat to... - 39.1446
Mint Filled Chocolate Angel Loaf
Sift cake flour and cocoa powder with the 1/4 cup sugar twice; set aside.
In large mixer bowl beat egg whites, cream of tartar, vanilla, and salt till soft peaks form (tips curl over).
Add remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, and continue beating... - 39.0949
Mint Julep Cream Pie
In a 2-quart saucepan stir together the sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Gradually stir in the milk.
Add the cubed cream cheese.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of... - 39.0502
Frosty Mint Ice Cream Pies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Generously grease bottom, sides and rim of two 9-inch pie pans or round cake pans.
In large bowl, blend all pie shell ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
Spread half of batter (2 1/4 cups) in bottom... - 38.9913
Choco Mint Frost
Choco Mint Frost! Searching for a unique and tasty milkshake? Then Choco Mint Frost is the answer to your prayers! Trust me, it is easy to make and will definitley become a family favorite overnight! - 38.9723
Mint Chocolate Gelato
1. Put the eggs and sugar in a heatproof bowl that will sit over a pan with plenty of room underneath. Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar together, until thick and creamy.
2. Put the milk and cream in the pan and bring to a simmer, where small... - 38.5545
Chocolate Chip And Mint Brownies
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Butter and flour 9 inch square baking pan.
Stir butter and unsweetened chocolate in heavy medium saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth.
Cool 15 minutes.
Add sugar, eggs and peppermint extract and whisk to blend.
Add flour... - 38.5394
Lemon Lamb With Mint
Lightly spray a broiler pan with vegetable oil.
Pour oil into a skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and saute.
Stir in water, lemon juice and pepper.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer.
Sprinkle mint over mixture and simmer about... - 38.4857
1. In a saucepan, Combine sugar, water, butter and cream of tartar in saucepan.
2. Stir over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
3. Cook, without stirring, over high heat until temperature reaches 260°.
4. Keep sugar crystals wiped from... - 38.4637
In a custard cup soften gelatin in the water; dissolve over hot water.
In a bowl combine milk, cream, sugar, mint, the 1 tablespoon lemon peel, lemon juice, and gelatin mixture.
Freeze sherbet in an ice cream freezer following manufacturer's directions.
(Or,... - 38.3414
Peppermint Stick Parfait
Cook the sugar and water together to 230°F., or until the syrup spins a thread.
Add salt to egg whites and beat until stiff but not dry.
Pour the hot syrup slowly into the egg whites, beating constantly.
Whip evaporated milk very... - 38.2149
Raspberry Mint Marsh Mailow Creme Dip
1. In a medium bowl, tip the cream cheese, the marshmallow crème, yoghurt, and raspberries
2. With an electric mixer, mix the ingredients together at high speed till smooth
3. Stir in the mint
4. Cover the dip and refrigerate for atleast... - 38.165
Lime Mint Sherbet
Set the freezer control for fast freezing.
Pick mint leaves from the stems and chop.
Add the water and sugar to the chopped leaves and boil, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved.
Let stand and cool.
Add the corn syrup, lime rind and juice and... - 38.0757
Iced Mint And Apple Tea
Put the tea bags into a jug and pour in 300ml boiling water.
Steep for 1 minute, then remove the tea bags.
Stir in the sugar and apples.
Cover and leave to cool, then put in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
Strain the tea, discarding the apples and stir... - 37.8761
Cocoa Roll With Creamy Mint Filling
1. To prepare the cocoa roll, preheat the oven to 375°F. Line the bottom of a jelly-roll pan with wax paper and spray with nonstick spray. Sift the flour, the 1/4 cup cocoa, the baking soda, and salt over another sheet of wax paper to combine.
2. With an... - 37.8423
Mint Tangerine Sherbet
1. Use a blender or food processor with whipping blade attached in a medium size jar.
2. Combine frozen fruit juices, honey, mint and peel in the jar. Close the lid.
3. Pulse until ingredients are well blended.
4. Pour the sherbet in an... - 37.432
Frosty Mint Ice Cream Pies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Generously grease bottom, sides and rim of two 9 inch pie pans. (Do not substitute 8 inch pie pans.)
In large bowl, combine cake mix, 3/4 cup of the frosting and water.
Blend at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high... - 37.0995
Strawberry Grapefruit Mint Compote
1) With a knife cut the top and bottom off grapefruit.
2) Remove the peel pith from the outside of the grapefruit.
3) Angle knife to cut toward the center of the fruit. Cut through the section lines making delicate segments.
4) In a... - 36.9365
Mint Chocolate Cream Puffs
In small saucepan melt butter or margarine in the boiling water.
Add flour and salt all at once; stir vigorously, Cook and stir till mixture forms a ball that does not separate.
Remove saucepan from heat; cool 5 minutes, Add the eggs one at a time, beating... - 36.7948
Chocolate Chip Mint Cream Pie
Combine vanilla pudding mix, milk, flavoring, and food coloring in a saucepan.
Stir to dissolve pudding mix.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Set aside and allow to cool.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Transfer to prepared pastry... - 36.6783
Mint Ice Cream
1) In a pan, dissolve sugar in half the amount of water over low flame. Let the syrup come to boil. Let it boil for 3 minutes. Allow the syrup to cool down.
2) In a blender, add in the mint leaves. Keep aside 6 mint leaves for garnish.
3) Add in the... - 36.2967
Chocolate Mint Parfaits
Prepare pudding according to package directions.
Add extract, food coloring, and crushed candy to whipped cream.
Spoon pudding, crumbs, and whipped cream in layers into 6 parfait glasses.
Garnish with additional candy.
Chill. - 35.9947
Mint Julep Sundaes
1) In a non-aluminum saucepan, combine together the lemon juice, pineapple and cornstarch. Stir well till the cornstarch has dissolved.
2) Bring the contents to a boil, reduce the heat and cook, constantly stirring, till the mixture is thick.
3) Take... - 35.8875
Mint Grapefruit Ice
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup of the grapefruit juice.
Heat water and sugar together, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Combine with grapefruit juice and oil of peppermint.
Add a few drops of green food coloring to tint a... - 35.838
Spiced Poached Pears With Vanilla Mint Cream
Stud each pear with 3 cloves.
Place in a saucepan with the cinnamon stick, orange zest and juice, and red wine.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, and simmer gently until the pears are tender.
Leave the pears to cool in the liquid, then remove them from the... - 35.3952
Frozen Mint Cups
Line 8 custard cups with paper baking cups; set aside.
Melt chocolate; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
Stir in melted chocolate and peppermint... - 35.0466
French Mint Pie
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Melt chocolate; add to creamed mixture.
Stir in pepper- mint flavoring.
Pour into graham cracker crust; top with whipped cream.
Chill well. - 34.9849
Mint Brownie Pie A La Mode
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, cocoa, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Stir in the yogurt, water, egg whites, and vanilla extract. Fold in the nuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-inch round pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread... - 34.9439
1. Slice the apples but do not remove the cores. Place in a saucepan with the water, lemon juice and several sprigs of mint (about 10). Bring to the boil and cook slowly until the mixture is a soft pulp, break the apples up.
2. Strain the liquid through a... - 34.8186
Emerald Isle Dessert Cups
Make Mint Ice Cream: Combine mints and milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes or till mints are melted.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir in food coloring; fold in whipped cream.
Pour into refrigerator tray and freeze till firm.
Serve in... - 34.66
Mint Mallow Salad
1. In one cup of boiling water, dissolve gelatin and add marshmallows to it
2. Stir till both the gelatin and marshmallows dissolve and pineapple and juice
3. Place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours; stir even as the mixture begins to... - 34.6491
San Francisco Mint Chocolate Pie
In heavy saucepan, heat milk with marshmallows, stirring until smooth.
Add Flick-ettes, stirring until melted.
Chill 15 minutes.
Whip cream until almost stiff.
Fold into chilled mixture.
Pour into pie shell.
Chill 2 hours or overnight in refrigerator or... - 34.3347
Frozen Mint Supreme
Line 2 ice cube trays with wafer crumbs.
Cream but- ter and sugar until smooth; add egg yolks, vanilla and chocolate.
Add nuts; fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Spread chocolate mixture over crumbs; freeze for 3 hours.
Spread ice cream over... - 34.3147
Lemon Mint Dessert Mold
1. In a bowl add gelatin, mints, boiling water and mix until gelatin and mints are dissolved.
2. Chill the gelatin mixture until, slightly thickened.
3. Add sliced peaches, slices maraschino cherries to the gelatin mixture and fol.
4. In a... - 34.1221
Choco Mint Cups
1. Prepare chocolate pudding mix according to package directions.
2. Remove pan from heat.
3. Add miniature marshmallows and peppermint extract,
4. Stirring until marshmallows melt.
1. Spoon pudding into 6 dessert dishes.
2. Serve warm. - 33.7903
Chocolate Chip & Mint Meringue Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease and lightly flour 2 cookie sheets.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar and salt until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time and beat until soft peaks form.
Stir in food coloring and mint extract.
Gently fold in... - 33.7344
Cocoa Mint Mousse
In a 4-cup measure sprinkle the gelatin over the water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 2 minutes or till gelatin dissolves, stirring once.
Stir in cocoa mix till dissolved.
Stir a small amount of cocoa mixture into... - 33.6797
Sprinkle half of crumbs on buttered pan, 9x13.
Cream butter, add sugar, beat in eggs and melted chocolate.
Spread over crumbs.
Whip cream and fold in crushed mints, marshmallows, walnuts and vanilla.
Spread over butter mixture and cover with remaining... - 33.6221
1) In a cup, soak the gelatine in the vinegar until soft.
2) Stir in the boiling water until gelatine dissolves.
3) Mix in sweetener, mint and colouring.
4) Pour the mint mixture into 5 small dessert bowls and place in refrigerator until... - 33.5822
Chocolate After Dinner Mint Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a glass bowl in a microwave oven on High or in a double boiler over hot water, melt chocolate and butter, stirring until smooth and blended.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg with an electric mixer on medium speed until frothy. Beat... - 33.4074
Cafe Mint Ice Cream
1) In a double boiler, scald cream with coffee crystals.
2) Whip sugar with eggs and slowly blend in the cream.
3) Cook the mixture until thick and then freeze in an ice cream maker.
4) Serve chilled. - 33.391
Mint Dessert Recipes By Category