- » Mint Cucumber
Mint Cucumber Recipes
Mint cucumber raita (Indian version of a salad served with curd in it) is one of the most popular accompaniments to the Indian meals. During the month of summer, when the sun is scorching the outdoors, you can enjoy ... More »
Cucumber With Mint
1) In a colander, place the cucumber.
2) Sprinkle the cucumber with salt and leave to drain for 1 hour.
3)... - 43.9865
Minty Cucumber Cooler
Health Information :
A refreshing drink containing low calorie, Vitamin C rich cucumbers and protein and vitamin-rich curds.
The mint leaves, besides adding flavour, provide small quantities of vitamins and iron. - 30.5337
Minty Cucumber Cooler
1. Chop one cucumber finely. Cut the remaining cucumbers into big pieces.
2. Add 3 teacups of water to the big cucumber pieces and cook until soft.
3. When soft, blend in a liquidiser. Cool.
4. Add the curds and salt and beat well.
5. Top with crushed ice,... - 30.4906
Minty Hot Cucumber
Place cucumber in a small saucepan with enough water to cover.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until soft.
In bowl toss cucumber with remaining ingredients.
Divide evenly. - 27.1227
You May Also Like!
Minted Cucumbers In Sour Cream
Pare cucumbers thinly.
Slice 1/8 inch thick into mixing bowl.
Sprinkle 1-1/2 t.salt over cucumbers and toss gently to distribute.
Cover and refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, mash hard-cooked egg yolk fine; add rest of salt and next 4 ingredients; blend... - 42.095
Minted Cucumber Salad
Minted cucumber salad is a fresh and flavorful salad. Made with mint flakes for flavor, the salad is dressed with yogurt and a dash of olive oil. Seasoned to taste, it is served chilled. - 29.6388
Cucumber Mint Frappe
Peel the cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise, and scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
Cut into chunks and puree in a blender or food processor with the honey and eight of the mint leaves.
Add the ice and continue to puree until smooth.
Pour into chilled goblets... - 25.4114
Minted Cucumber And Yogurt Salad
Mix all ingredients except cucumber; cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, stir in cucumber.
Place in serving dish; garnish with additional mint if desired. - 21.4726
Cold Minted Cucumber Soup
Combine chopped cucumbers, mint, and buttermilk in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Stir in yogurt, salt, and pepper, chill.
To serve, ladle soup into soup bowls, garnish with cucumber slices and mint sprigs, if desired. - 28.2901
Minted Cucumber Soup
Minted Cucumber Soup ! Were you looking for a tasty and refreshing Prawn soup that you can serve for a dinner party? Then look no further, Minted Cucumber Soup is definitely the recipe for you. - 39.0433
In bowl, dissolve sugar in warm water; add water and vinegar.
Whisk and add mint and cucumbers.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, but not more than 6.
Drain cucumbers before serving. - 29.2866
Cucumber And Mint Raita
1. Beat the natural yogurt and place in a serving bowl. Stir in the sugar, salt, mint sauce, grated cucumber, green chilli and fresh coriander.
2. To serve, garnish the raita with the coriander and cumin seeds. - 35.9741
1 Arrange the onion and cucumber slices overlapping in a shallow dish.
2 Melt the mint jelly and pour it over.
Chill before serving. - 21.3482
Chilled Cucumber Mint Soup
1. In large saucepan combine soup mix with water; add cucumbers, mint leaves, and monosodium glutamate. Bring to a boil; then simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add milk. Refrigerate until cold. Stir; then serve in mugs or soup bowls as first course. - 28.2982
Cold Mint Cucumber Soup
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute until limp but not brown.
Add sliced cucumber and cook slowly until soft.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour, then stock, blending well.
Place over medium-high heat and bring to... - 47.7276
Cucumber, Strawberry And Mint Juice
A refreshing combination of mint, cucumber with strawberries. Along with the fruity flavor mint gives it the freshness. Very good juice for the hot summers or any time of the day. - 0
Iced Tomato, Cucumber And Mint Soup
1. In a pan, melt the butter and add the onions, tomatoes, cucumber, herbs, sugar and seasoning, and then saute in the pan covered for 15 minutes
2. Now add the stock and sprig of mint in the same pan and simmer for 10 minutes
3. Liquidise and sieve,... - 42.2901
Mint Cucumber Recipes By Category