- » Mint Cucumber
Mint Cucumber Recipes
Mint cucumber raita (Indian version of a salad served with curd in it) is one of the most popular accompaniments to the Indian meals. During the month of summer, when the sun is scorching the outdoors, you can enjoy ... More »
Cucumber With Mint
1) In a colander, place the cucumber.
2) Sprinkle the cucumber with salt and leave to drain for 1 hour.
3)... - 43.536
You May Also Like!
Minted Cucumber Salad
Minted cucumber salad is a fresh and flavorful salad. Made with mint flakes for flavor, the salad is dressed with yogurt and a dash of olive oil. Seasoned to taste, it is served chilled. - 28.352
Cucumber Mint Frappe
Peel the cucumbers, cut in half lengthwise, and scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
Cut into chunks and puree in a blender or food processor with the honey and eight of the mint leaves.
Add the ice and continue to puree until smooth.
Pour into chilled goblets... - 24.1738
Iced Tomato, Cucumber And Mint Soup
1. In a pan, melt the butter and add the onions, tomatoes, cucumber, herbs, sugar and seasoning, and then saute in the pan covered for 15 minutes
2. Now add the stock and sprig of mint in the same pan and simmer for 10 minutes
3. Liquidise and sieve,... - 41.0976
Cold Minted Cucumber Soup
Combine chopped cucumbers, mint, and buttermilk in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Stir in yogurt, salt, and pepper, chill.
To serve, ladle soup into soup bowls, garnish with cucumber slices and mint sprigs, if desired. - 28.0305
Minted Cucumber Soup
Minted Cucumber Soup ! Were you looking for a tasty and refreshing Prawn soup that you can serve for a dinner party? Then look no further, Minted Cucumber Soup is definitely the recipe for you. - 37.0587
Minted Cucumber And Yogurt Salad
Mix all ingredients except cucumber; cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, stir in cucumber.
Place in serving dish; garnish with additional mint if desired. - 19.2306
In bowl, dissolve sugar in warm water; add water and vinegar.
Whisk and add mint and cucumbers.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, but not more than 6.
Drain cucumbers before serving. - 27.7696
Cucumber Mint Sauce
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well.
Season to taste. - 21.5813
Cucumber And Mint Raita
1. Beat the natural yogurt and place in a serving bowl. Stir in the sugar, salt, mint sauce, grated cucumber, green chilli and fresh coriander.
2. To serve, garnish the raita with the coriander and cumin seeds. - 36.1972
Chilled Cucumber Mint Soup
1. In large saucepan combine soup mix with water; add cucumbers, mint leaves, and monosodium glutamate. Bring to a boil; then simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add milk. Refrigerate until cold. Stir; then serve in mugs or soup bowls as first course. - 26.16
Mint Cucumber Recipes By Category