- » Mint Cooler
Mint Cooler Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint cooler recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint cooler recipes.
1) In a saucepan place mint leaves and crush it with a spoon.
2) Stream in water and lemon juice, add in sugar.
3) Heat the mint mixture to a boil and reduce heat.
4) Allow the mint mixture to simmer 5 minutes.
5) Take the pan away from... - 43.3521
1. In a tall glass, place mint sprigs at the bottom and top with squash.
2. Add ice, Creme de Menthe and Ginger Ale; stir well.
3. Serve Mint Cooler with a mint sprig on top. - 34.5215
Dissolve jelly in water over low heat.
Half mix and half ginger ale over ice is a very refreshing summer drink or the mix is great with gin. - 22.576
Combine 3 or 4 mint sprigs and 1 teaspoon sugar syrup (above) in an 8 ounce tumbler.
Pack with crushed ice.
Muddle lightly and chill 5 to 10 minutes or until glass frosts.
Pack with crushed ice to the top of the glass and fill with ginger ale or lemon-lime... - 20.6826
You May Also Like!
Strawberry Mint Cooler
Combine 2 cups tonic water, jam, and mint in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Boil 3 minutes.
Let stand 1 hour; strain.
Combine remaining 2 cups tonic water, strained jam mixture, and lemon juice.
Serve over shaved ice. - 19.5535
Mint Orangeade Cooler
1. Bring 1 cup orange juice to boil; add to sugar and mint; cool; strain. Add remaining orange juice and lime juice.
2. Just before serving, add sparkling water. Pour into 4 tall ice-filled glasses. - 21.662
Sparkling Raspberry Mint Cooler
Rub mint leaves around sides of punch bowl, then drop the bruised leaves in bottom of bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in punch bowl. - 23.8379
Orange Mint Cooler
1) In a jar, combine mint and juice and let it stand for overnight inside your refrigerator to blend the flavor.
2) Alternately, you can use your food processor to blend the ingredients.
3) Serve chilled by garnishing with mint sprigs. - 27.4329
Wild Mint Lemon Cooler
Squeeze juice from lemons.
Add mint and sugar.
Mash with potato masher to extract flavor from mint.
Let mixture set for 30 minutes.
Stir in water.
Pour over cracked ice. - 26.6245
Citrus Mint Cooler
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well. Cover and chill at least 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. Pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a pitcher, discarding mint. Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Garnish with... - 25.9816
Lemon Mint Cooler
The classic lemon-mint cooler is just being demonstrated to you in this video. I am not trying to oversell this here, but this quintessential summer drink is always the best! Pour into tall glasses and serve chilled. Enjoy. - 108.278
Raspberry Mint Cooler
Combine jam, mint, and 2 c of the water.
Boil 3 min.
Let stand 1 1/2 hrs.
Add lemon juice and remaining 2 c water.
Carbonated water may be substituted, if desired, for this water.
Serve well iced, and garnished with fresh mint, if desired. - 30.6509
Strawberry Mint Cooler
1. In a pan mix 2 cups tonic water, jam, and mint in a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Keep aside for 1 hour.
4. Strain and keep aside.
5. Add remaining 2 cups tonic water, strained jam mixture, and lemon juice.
6.... - 35.9283
Minted White Grape Cooler
1. In container of an electric blender combine oil ingredients and process until smooth.
2. Cover and chill overnight and strain before serving.
3. Pour over crushed ice in serving glasses, and garnish with fresh mint sprigs. - 34.232
Mint Cooler Recipes By Category