- » Mint Cocktail
Mint Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint cocktail recipes.
Melon - Mint Cocktails
Boil sugar and water for 5 minutes.
Pour this over the mint leaves.
Strain and add the juice of orange and lemon.
Prepare and chill melon balls.
A mixture of cantaloupe and spanspek is delicious.
Immediately before serving, place melon balls in glasses... - 35.5197
Orange Mint Cocktail
1.Start by separating the orange into sections and then remove the thin skin using a pair of scissors
2.Chill it in the refrigerator
3.Then place it in the glasses, sprinkle powdered sugar and add lemon juice mixed with pineapple juice... - 33.9324
Wild Mint And Melon Cocktail
Combine sugar and water; bring to boil and boil gently for 5 minutes.
Pour over chopped mint leaves.
Strain, then add syrup to lemon and orange juice.
Chill. - 31.4036
Mint Grapefruit Cocktail
Cut the grapefruit in half and remove segments.
Keep any juice that spills during this operation.
Put segments and juice into individual glasses and blend in a teaspoonful of sugar and Creme de Menthe.
Chill thoroughly. - 24.1617
You May Also Like!
Minted Orange Juice Cocktail
Just before serving pour orange juice into 6 cocktail glasses, and sprinkle some of the mint on top of each. - 19.5327
1. In a tall glass, place mint sprigs at the bottom and top with squash.
2. Add ice, Creme de Menthe and Ginger Ale; stir well.
3. Serve Mint Cooler with a mint sprig on top. - 36.0383
Pour the gin, lemon juice and sugar into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over ice cubes.
Garnish with lemon and orange slices.
Tear the mint leaves in half before adding to the drink. - 30.8328
Pineapple Mint Cocktail
1) In a saucepan, add the sugar and water, stir over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and allow to boil for 5 minutes.
3) In a bowl, spoon this syrup over the mint leaves, cover and allow to stand until cold.
4)... - 37.6037
1. In a cup, add sugar, club soda, and mint leaves. Muddle until the leaves turn dark green.
2. Pour bourbon and mix.
3. Fill the cup with crushed ice. Stir gently.
4. Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled. - 96.0821
Lime Tree Cove shows you how to make a Mint Julep for your Kentucky Derby Party. the Mint Julep is a classic cocktail made with mint, sugar, bourbon and ice. - 97.0378
Flighty Mary Ann With Ginger Cocktail
Interestingly enough, Mary Ann With Ginger is a Gilligan's Island inspired cocktail! In this video, Alberta throws in everything but the kitchen sink, including Pimm's #1 and her patented Spa Mix. Watch, learn and enjoy! - 107.221
Minted Melon And Strawberry Cocktail
Cut the melon in half and discard the seeds.
Cut the flesh into 1 cm/1/2 inch cubes or scoop into balls.
Place the melon in a bowl with the strawberries and cucumber.
Mix the orange rind and juice with the chopped mint, then pour onto the salad and mix gently... - 35.7101
How To Make A Peach Mint Julep Cocktail
For Simple Syrup:
1. In a saucepan, bring water, sugar, and lemon zest to the boil. Continue to boil until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
2. Add the mint leaves, cover with lid and let steep for 10 minutes.
3. Into a large mason jar... - 0
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This grapefruit-mint cocktail is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you... - 36.8272
Mint Cocktail Recipes By Category