- » Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint chocolate ice cream cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint chocolate ice cream cake recipes.
Mint Ice Cream Cake
Soften ice cream slightly; cut cake into 3 layers..
Chop mint patties coarsely.
Stir chopped patties and nuts into softened ice cream; spread between cake layers.
Spread top and side of cake with whipped cream.
Freeze until ready to serve. - 29.9646
Frosty Mint Ice Cream Pies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Generously grease bottom, sides and rim of two 9-inch pie pans or round cake pans.
In large bowl, blend all pie shell ingredients at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
Spread half of batter (2 1/4 cups) in bottom... - 41.31
Creme De Menthe Ice Cream Cake
Combine crumbs with butter; press into 10-inch springform pan.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Soften ice cream in large bowl; swirl creme de menthe into it.
Fill wafer shell with ice cream; freeze.
Drizzle Fudge Sauce lightly over top; return to freezer. - 27.7229
Chocolate Pudding Cake With Vanilla Ice Cream
A gooey cake with molted chocolate center....mmmmmmm. Heavenly. Try this amazing video from chef Susan Odell to prepare a rich and moist chocolate pudding cake. Made with very simple ingredients, this can be baked just as you lay dinner. Jazz it up with a... - 135.886
Frosty Mint Ice Cream Pies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Generously grease bottom, sides and rim of two 9 inch pie pans. (Do not substitute 8 inch pie pans.)
In large bowl, combine cake mix, 3/4 cup of the frosting and water.
Blend at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high... - 37.8776
Chocolate Mint Cheese Cake
Soften gelatin in cold water in a bowl; add boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Set aside to cool.
Melt chocolate over hot water.
Meanwhile, cream the cream cheese, sugar, and extracts together.
Blend in the melted chocolate.
Add the... - 47.0981
Chocolate And Mint Cupcakes
To make the butter-cream frosting:
1. In a large bowl add soft butter and whisk together until soft and creamy.
2. Sift the icing sugar a little at a time whisking to incorporate.
3. Repeat until all the sugar is incorporated.
To make the... - 90.8096
How To Make An Ice Cream Cake
With Girl Scouts Thin Mints! Featuring a sweet and crumbly Thin Mint Crust with beautiful, Vanilla Bean specked Gelato, lots of Mint kissed Chocolate and crushed Cookies, drizzled with even more Chocolate and crumbled Cookies. How can you say no!!! - 116.498
Oreo Ice Cream Cake With Caramel Sauce
Oreo cookies have always been a favorite!! This recipe can be made by using ice cream of your choice, while i have used vanilla here, you could try mint chocolate chip, chocolate chip too!! This delicious and mouth watering dessert is easy to make and is an... - 0
Chocolate Mint Gateau
1. To make filling, place cream and cocoa powder mixture in a mixing bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Fold through rum and chopped peppermint disks or thins.
2. To assemble cake, spread one layer with a quarter of the filling, then place remaining sponge... - 31.3306
Iced Lemon Souffle
Soften gelatin with water in small saucepan.
Add rind, juice, and sugar; stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Chill over bowl of ice, stirring frequently, to syrup consistency.
Beat egg whites very stiff; beat into lemon mixture.
Whip cream; fold in... - 38.5588
Fudge Mint Sauce
In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and butter or margarine.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat, stirring constantly.
Simmer 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Immediately add chocolate pieces.
Beat with a wire whisk or rotary beater.
Stir in... - 37.8513
Chocolate Peppermint Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 160°C
2. Grease an 8 inch square baking tin with oil, butter or baking spray.
3. Line the tin with a grease proof paper.
4. In a large mixing bowl, use an electric beater or wire whisk to cream the... - 49.2358
Crush candy bars.
Whip cream; fold in candy.
Chill until serving time.
Top each cake slice with a scoop of ice cream.
Top with whipped cream mixture. - 24.8701
Minty Ice Cream Torte
1. Cut frozen pound cake horizontally into 2 equal layers.
2. Place bottom layer on a 24x12-inch piece of aluminum foil.
3. Cut ice cream into 1-inch slices.
4. On the pound cake layer arrange ice-cream slices side by side.
5. Top with second cake... - 39.5714
Heat oven to 375°.
Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, with aluminum foil or waxed paper; grease.
Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl until very thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes.
Pour eggs into large... - 42.5741
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse Cake
Make the white chocolate mousse: In a bowl whisk together well the yolks, the sugar, and a pinch of salt, add the cornstarch, sifted, and whisk the mixture until it is just combined.
Add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking, transfer the mixture to a... - 43.534
Creme De Menthe Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Grease well and lightly flour three 9-by-l 1/2-inch layer-cake pans.
To Prepare Dark-Chocolate-Cake Layers:
3. In medium bowl, combine cocoa with boiling water, mixing with wire whisk until smooth and let it... - 45.8831
Mint Sauce For Desserts
1. In a saucepan combine sugar, arrowroot and salt and gradually add boiling water, stirring constantly.
2. Continuing stirring simmer over low heat 5 minutes or until clear and thickened.
3. Remove from heat and mix in extract and food color.
4.... - 33.7164
Mint Patty Alaska
1) Preheat oven at 500°.
2) In a bowl, add egg whites at room temperature and beat well.
3) Add cream of tartar, vanilla and salt and continue beating until the mixture becomes foamy.
4) Slowly add sugar by continuous beating to form stiff... - 43.6102
Peppermint Patty Alaska
Bring egg whites to room temperature.
Add vanilla, cream of tartar, and salt; beat to soft peaks.
Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Place sponge cake dessert cups on cutting board.
Top each with an ice cream patty and completely cover with... - 40.4656
Mint Patty Alaska
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar, vanilla, and salt to soft peaks.
Gradually add sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Place cake cups on cutting board; top each with ice cream patty.
Cover with meringue, spreading thicker over ice cream and thinner around cake;... - 31.6369
Chocolate Apple Dacquoise
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. Take a buttered aluminum foil or a baking sheet lined with parchment.
3. Powder 1 cup sugar and nuts by passing through a food processor with steel blade.
4. Take a bowl, add egg whites and whisk well.... - 49.8592
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar till stiff but not dry.
Gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar.
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored.
Sift 1/2 CUP sugar with flour, cocoa, and salt; fold into yolks till blended; add vanilla.
Carefully fold yolk mixture... - 35.8005
Exotic Bluegrass Cheesecake Brownies
If you are someone with a sweet tooth, you will relish this Kentucky style dessert. A great recipe for anyone who loves his sugary treats, this delectable brownies are always a welcome sight on the dessert platter. Betty shares a foolproof dessert recipe... - 108.572
Chocolate Glaze For Petits Fours
Melt chocolate and shortening together.
Add icing sugar, salt and vanilla, then boiling water gradually.
Set over hot, not boiling water.
Brush any crumbs off the small cakes before frosting.
Hold each on a fork, and with a small spoon spread top... - 35.9906
Hot Chocolate Fudge Topping
For satiating sweet cravings through a dessert here's an amazing chocolate fudge that can make any dessert a sheer visual delight. Experience the chef's romantic escapes into the Big Bend National Park in Texas, San Francisco and other interesting places as... - 111.895
Rainbow Meringue Torte
Meringue layers: Preheat oven to 400°.
Meanwhile prepare meringue mix according to package directions for meringue shells.
Cover 2 large or 4 small cooky sheets with foil or brown paper.
Draw four 8 1/2-inch circles on foil (use cake pan as a guide).
Spoon... - 35.9444
Easy Lemon Loaf
If you are a lover of all things citrusy, then you surely won't mind your loaf of bread with slight lemon tang. This healthy, low-fat loaf is rather simple to bake and delivers health and taste at the same time. Next time you feel like experimenting with your... - 122.815
Amaretto Strawberries And Peppermint Sherbet
Amaretto strawberry cake Crush the strawberries.
Mix the butter, creme patissiere and Amaretto.
Spread a layer of cream in a circle or square on baking paper.
Place a layer of strawberries on top.
Cool in fridge.
Strawberry tartare Dice the... - 41.0249
Sticky Toffee Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, add 2 ounce butter, 4 ounce muscovado sugar and the golden syrup and heat gently until the sugar dissolves. Increase the heat of the sugar mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes until... - 47.9139