- » Mint Chocolate Chips
Mint Chocolate Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint chocolate chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint chocolate chips recipes.
Fresh Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
1. Bring cream to a simmer in a medium saucepan. Put mint in a large bowl and pour cream over. Let steep for 10 minutes. Strain cream back into the saucepan; return to low heat and bring back to a simmer.
2. Whisk yolks, sugar substitute, and salt in a bowl,... - 36.2288
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg, yogurt, vanilla, and mint extract until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and... - 34.6825
Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In large mixing bowl, combine sugar, butter, flour, eggs, peppermint extract, chocolate chips and pecans.
Pour mixture into pie shell.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until filling is golden brown. - 33.9796
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Mint Chip Meringue Kisses
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with double thickness of waxed paper.
Beat egg whites and vinegar in large bowl of electric mixer until soft peaks form.
Add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time and continue beating until stiff but not dry.
Tint mixture... - 35.6743
Chocolate-mint Chip Cookies
Heavenly, superb, outstanding, are a few words to describe Chocolate-mint Chip Cookies. I never fail to eat Snack while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. I cant believe you just have not tried my Chocolate-mint Chip Cookies recipe, yet. - 41.8025
Chocolate Chip & Mint Meringue Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease and lightly flour 2 cookie sheets.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar and salt until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time and beat until soft peaks form.
Stir in food coloring and mint extract.
Gently fold in... - 35.3583
Mint Chocolate Chippers
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, brown sugar, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the Prune Puree, honey, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. (Note that the dough will seem dry at first. Keep stirring until it holds together.) Fold in the... - 32.9327
Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Set aside to cool slightly.Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well... - 40.1404
Mint Chip Cake
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cream shortening with sugar replacement until fluffy.
Beat egg yolks until thick; add fructose and continue beating until very thick.
Add to shortening mixture.
Add sifted dry ingredients and milk alternately in... - 41.6743
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Milk
In a large saucepan stir together the sugar and gelatin.
Stir in evaporated skim milk.
Cook and stir over medium low heat till sugar and gelatin dissolve and mixture almost boils; remove from heat.
In a small bowl slightly beat egg white and egg.
Stir about... - 37.6272
Homemade Gelato - Mint Chocolate Chip Tutorial
1. In a medium saucepan, add milk and fresh mint. Place the pan on flame and bring to a gentle boil. Take off the heat, cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, strain the milk to remove the mint leaves.
3. In a small bowl,... - 0
Mint And Chocolate Chip Ripple Ice Cream
I scream, you scream we all scream for some ice cream!!!! This is a minty chocolate ice cream which uses an american style method of making ice cream! Follow the steps to the tee from this chef! - 82.0014
Chocolate Chip Mint Cream Pie
Combine vanilla pudding mix, milk, flavoring, and food coloring in a saucepan.
Stir to dissolve pudding mix.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Set aside and allow to cool.
Fold in chocolate chips.
Transfer to prepared pastry... - 39.1223
Mint Chocolate Chips Recipes By Category
Mint Chocolate Chips Dish: