- » Mint Chilli
Mint Chilli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint chilli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint chilli recipes.
Chilli Mint Marinade
1) Mix the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
2) Score the meat, mix with marinade and seal it tightly in a polythene bag.
3) Keep the bag in a plate to avoid leaks.
4) Place the plate in a refrigerator and let the meat marinate for 2-4 hours. In case it... - 34.0452
Spaghetti With Asparagus Mint And Chilli
1. Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water according to the packet instructions or until al dente. Reserve half a cupful of the cooking liquid before draining the pasta.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over... - 33.5687
You May Also Like!
Poached Fish Or Prawns
Poached Fish Or Prawns has a terrific taste. The mint leaves with pepper and salt gives the Poached Fish Or Prawns a mouth fillings taste. - 31.3135
Tuna Chilli Tacos
1. Warm the taco shells in a hot oven for a few minutes until crisp.
2. Mash the beans lightly with a fork, then stir in the fromage frais with the chilli sauce, onions and mint.
3. Fill the taco shells with the shredded lettuce, the bean mixture and tuna.... - 36.0235
Barbecue Chilli Prawns
1. To make marinade, place chilli powder, oregano, garlic, orange and lime rinds and orange and lime juices in a bowl and mix to combine. Add prawns, toss, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Drain prawns and cook on a preheated hot... - 34.9546
Lamb Chilli Masala
1. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan, add the curry leaves, onion seeds and mustard seeds and fry for about 30 seconds, then add the baby onions and fry until they are golden brown on the outside. Remove the onions and a few of the curry leaves with a slotted... - 38.4054
Roasted Chilli Duck
1. Pierce skin of duck all over with a fork, then rub with salt and black pepper and place on a rack set in a baking dish. Place orange and garlic cloves in cavity of bird and bake for 30 minutes. Drain juices from pan.
2. Combine chilli powder, paprika,... - 31.8876
Feta Stuffed Ancho Chillies
1. Place chillies in a bowl, pour over hot water to cover and soak for 20 minutes or until soft. Drain chillies and discard water. Make a slit in each chilli and carefully remove seeds and membranes.
2. To make filling, place feta and goat's cheeses,... - 30.2535
White Hat Chilli
1) Take a large saucepan and heat oil in it.
2) Add the meat to the pan and brown it.
3) Put in the remaining ingredients along with the onions.
4) Add the sesame oil, salt and fresh mint 3-4 minutes before the cooking is done.
5) Garnish with... - 41.3597
Chilly Cottage Cheese Mold
1 In a small saucepan, add pineapple juice and sprinkle gelatin over it.
2 Let stand for 2 minutes.
3 Over low heat, cook the juice until gelatin is completely dissolved.
4 In a blender or food processor, combine juice, cottage cheese, and... - 37.0904
1)In a grinder mix coriander, mint, chillies and garlic.
2) Add the lemon juice. If the paste is too thick mix 2 tbsp water to thin out.
3)Mix in salt and sugar. - 33.5757
Quick Mint And Cucumber Raita
1. Peel the cucumber and finely dice the flesh.
2. Whisk the yoghurt in a bowl and add salt to taste, the sugar, mint sauce, chilli and coriander.
3. Finally, mix in the cucumber. - 32.2215