- » Mint Chilli
Mint Chilli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint chilli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint chilli recipes.
Chilli Mint Marinade
1) Mix the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
2) Score the meat, mix with marinade and seal it tightly in a polythene bag.
3) Keep the bag in a plate to avoid leaks.
4) Place the plate in a refrigerator and let the meat marinate for 2-4 hours. In case it... - 34.5885
Spaghetti With Asparagus Mint And Chilli
1. Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water according to the packet instructions or until al dente. Reserve half a cupful of the cooking liquid before draining the pasta.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over... - 33.2428
Crushed Peas With Mint And Chilli
This is an easy dish that is flavorful and green. It is best served with meat dishes or in salads. It can also be used on sandwiches and breads. - 20.4585
1)In a grinder mix coriander, mint, chillies and garlic.
2) Add the lemon juice. If the paste is too thick mix 2 tbsp water to thin out.
3)Mix in salt and sugar. - 30.5734
1. Pick leaves of mint. Wash and grind with salt and green chillies.
2. Add to curds and beat well. - 27.5064
Quick Mint And Cucumber Raita
1. Peel the cucumber and finely dice.
2. Whisk the yoghurt in a bowl and add salt to taste, the sugar, mint sauce, chilli and coriander.
3. Finally, mix in the cucumber.
4. Decorate with mint sprigs. - 33.7565
Soya Mint Tikkis
The soy mint tikkis are snacky indian preparations that are usually served with spicy chutneys. Made with chickepeas, soy nuggets, flavored with chopped mint, green chillies and ginger, the tikkis are cooked to a golden brown and served immediately.This is a... - 36.9052
Fresh Mint Chutney
1. In a wok, melt butter.
2. Once hot, add green chillies and onions. Mix well and saute till onions turn translucent.
3. Add remaining ingredients gradually and mix well.
4. Reduce flame and simmer till most of liquid has evaporated.
5. Keep aside to... - 41.6437
1.Combine all the ingredients and grind to a smooth paste in a blender using very little water.
2. Refrigerate and use as required. - 28.1111
1 In a bowl, beat the curd.
2 Add in the green chilli, mint leaves, salt and black pepper.
3 Mix well and place in the refrigerator.
4 Serve cold. - 34.0737
Cucumber And Mint Raita
1. Beat the natural yogurt and place in a serving bowl. Stir in the sugar, salt, mint sauce, grated cucumber, green chilli and fresh coriander.
2. To serve, garnish the raita with the coriander and cumin seeds. - 34.5272
Put all ingredients into blender and blend to a fine paste. Chill. - 28.436
Mint And Mango Raita
1. Whisk the low-fat yoghurt well and place it in a serving bowl.
2. Peel the mango, cut it in half and remove the stone. Cut the flesh coarsely and place it in the food processor. Add to this the chilli, mint sauce, cucumber, honey, coriander and salt to... - 34.2648
Thigh In Fruity Mint Salsa
1. Pound thigh fillets on both sides with a meat mallet to flatten. Sprinkle with salt (if using), pepper and oregano.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan and lightly spray with oil, place in the thigh steaks and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove to a heated... - 36.7983
Baby Potatoes In Mint
Wash and slice the potatoes thickly, then boil them in lightly salted water until they are soft but not mushy, so they retain their shape.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan and add the garlic, green chillies, mint, coriander, salt and lemon juice.
Blend... - 33.5034
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Mint Chutney goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Mint Chutney to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 35.7698
Tofu Mint Dip
Blend all the ingredients in the blender until the mixture becomes a smooth paste.
Transfer to a glass jar and refrigerate till required. - 26.4259
Tuna Kebabs With Pickled Lemon And Mint
Cut the pickled lemons in half, scoop out the flesh and discard.
Cut the rinds of 3 of the lemons into 12 pieces of roughly even size.
Place the rind of the fourth lemon in a food processor with the mint, garlic, chilli flakes, oil and 2 tablespoons of water... - 41.6956
Fresh Apple And Mint Chutney
These are a delight. Many fruits and vegetables can be used for this purpose, blended or chopped with a selection of fresh herbs and chillies. - 34.5064
My friend, who is a professional chef at a famous Five Star Hotel, gave me this Mint Chutney recipe. It is a very simple and easy recipe. You will love this delicious recipe. Mint Chutney is the best Indian condiment .It is a side dish which increases your... - 43.8302
Hot Mint And Coriander Chutney
Mix all the ingredients, except the lemon juice, together with a fork, or put them in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Tip the chutney into a bowl, stir in the lemon juice and serve. - 29.3132
Mint Coriander Chutney
Clean and wash the mint and coriander thoroughly before chopping them.
Then blend the whole lot of ingredients together in the blenderiser.
I hats all there is to this tantalising hot and sour chutney. - 26.1639
Coconut And Mint Raita
Raitas are extremely popular in India are prepared in many different ways. Each cook adds their own personal touch, including fruits, vegetables or fresh herbs, according to their taste. Raitas are served as an accompaniment to rise or spice curries, to... - 31.6016
Mint Paneer Curry
Blend tomatoes, garam masala powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, curds, green chillies, coriander powder(dhaniya) and mint leaves into a fine puree.
Add oil is a saucepan, add mustard, jeera and onions and fry until golden brown.
Add the blended... - 37.21
Coriander Mint Chutney
Coriander/Cilantro Mint Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its spicy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata Puri,... - 43.2507
Satay Chicken With Radish And Mint Salad
1. To season the wooden skewers, soak them in hot water for 20 minutes.
2. In a large dish or bowl, combine half the chopped shallots, coriander, cumin, turmeric, fish sauce and peanut butter.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of boiling water to make... - 44.8938
Minty Lassi - Spicy Mint Flavored Yogurt Drink
1. Using a whisk, whisk the yogurt until smooth.
2. In the spice grinder combine mint, cilantro, ginger, green chili, salt and 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Blend into a smooth paste.
3. Add the paste to the remaining yogurt, pour water to the yogurt and... - 122.567
Indian Minty Yogurt Dip
Hang yogurt in a muslin cloth for 15 minutes.
Beat well and keep aside.
Wash coriander and mint leaves.
Grind coriander, mint, green chillies, onion and garlic with a little water to a thick paste.
Add green paste, roasted cumin powder & salt to the yogurt. - 29.0758
Mint, Fish And Tofu Sandwich
A great combination the mint, fish and tofu sandwich has it all. A delicious blend of ingredients is sure to result in a yummy delight. Here’s presenting a sandwich that is just right for your cravings. - 37.9263
Coriander Mint Chutney - Green Chutney For Chaat
This easy flavorful green chutney is made of coriander leaves and various spices. This can be had with any sandwich, pakoras, bhajias or any snack. Follow this easy recipe and enjoy the flavors of fresh Cilantro. - 110.854
Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender to a fine paste.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. - 26.3617
Lamb In Mint
1. In a colander place eggplant (aubergine) cut into bite-sized chunks, sprinkle with salt, mix well and leave to drain for 20 minutes.
2. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil and fry lamb and garlic until... - 42.4547
Lamb Burger With Mango, Coriander And Mint Salsa
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Lightly grease barbecue plate.
Drain mangoes, reserving 1 tablespoon syrup.
Cut mangoes into 1 cm cubes.
1.Combine mince, onion, coriander, egg, breadcrumbs, chilli sauce and salt in bowl.
Add 1/4 cup of the mango; mix until well... - 43.8986
Spicy Mint Noodles With Shrimp
1. Into a bowl add the dried shrimp and cover with boiling water.
2. Let it to sit for about 10-20 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a frypan and saute the onions and chilli peppers for 2 minutes.
4. Put in the chopped tomato, garlic and ramen... - 46.0216
Baby Corn And Mint Slices
1. To prepare the spread, mix all the ingredients and cook on low flame for about 5 minutes, till thick. Keep aside.
2. To prepare the topping, mix all ingredients, except the baby corns in a heavy bottomed pan or kadhai and then add the sliced baby corns.... - 31.6095
Mint Apple Chutney
1. To one cup of vinegar add the spices and boil for some time until the flavour of the spices has been imparted to the vinegar. Remove from fire, leave aside for a few days, then strain and use.
2. Wash, wipe and chop the apples. Place them in a... - 38.0806
The Fish Doctor's Stew With Black Pepper Lemon Peel And Mint
Heat your oven to its highest temperature.
To prepare each snapper; cut away the head just below the gills.
Cut the fish in half crosswise through the bone.
To prepare each whiting, cut away the head, snip off the side fins, and cut the body into three pieces... - 45.4706
Place the Greek yogurt, chilli, salt, fresh coriander, cucumber, single cream and fresh mint in a food processor and whisk for about 40 seconds.
Transfer to a serving bowl and serve garnished with the mint and coriander. - 32.8911
Courgettes And Aubergines In A Minty Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Cut the top off the aubergine's stalk end and bake the aubergine in the oven for 20-25 minutes. When it is cool enough to handle, remove the skin and mash the flesh down with a fork.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the... - 36.6359
1. Grind to a paste all the ingredients on the left.
2. Extract thick pulp of tamarind by boiling in 1 cup of hot water.
3. To the tamarind extract add the ground paste, the powdered masalas and the jaggery. Simmer for 5-8 minutes or until a chutney... - 38.9431
1. In food processor, mix all ingredients to make fine paste.
2. Store in clean glass jar in refrigerator. Lasts for 1 week - 32.4838
Minty Stuffed Parathas
For the dough
1. Pour all the ingredients for the sauce with 1/2 teacup of water into a mixer and blend.
2. Mix the mint sauce with the wheat flour, oil and salt and prepare a soft dough.
3. Knead well and divide into 20 portions. Roll out the portions into... - 47.3426
1. In a kadai make tadka of mustard, urad dal and red chillies.
2. Then saute garlic and onions, after which add the pudina and coriander to it and roast till done.
3. Put this mixture in a mixie and grind to a coarse paste with salt and tamarind.
4. Your... - 34.6923
Tangy Pudina Chutney
Pudina chutney is probably one of the most popular accompaniment to Indian snacks and starters and is substitute for tomato sauce. Watch the video to learn how to make South Indian Style spicy pudina chutney made with roasted dal and spices and fresh... - 83.3146