- » Mint Candy
Mint Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint candy recipes.
Homemade Holiday Peppermint Bark Candy
Why buy expensive peppermint bark candy from the store, when you can make them at home with just 2 simple ingredients. This is a very professionally made video which will help you make your very own peppermint bark candy at home and in no time. Surely a candy... - 116.787
Green Mint Candy
1. Line the candy foil cups.
2. Place a saucepan over stove and add in sugar, corn syrup, water and food coloring.
3. Place a thermometer in the saucepan to measure the temperature. Boil till the temperature reach 300 degrees F.
4. Add... - 100.514
Peppermint Chocolate Bark
Peppermints candies are good as themselves or when used into other confectionaries like chocolates. Check out Barbara and Dee showing how to make Peppermint Bark with chocolate and crushed peppermint candies. Good to please children! - 96.1192
Cream Cheese Mints
Place cream cheese in large bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 1 minute to soften.
Blend in extract.
With electric mixer beat in sugar until mixture is very stiff.
Blend food coloring into candy.
(If desired, divide candy into three parts and blend... - 44.2749
Peppermint Candy Shortbread
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Place butter in a large dry mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
3. Add the sugar and continue to beat until the mixture is light and fluffy
4. Blend in the flour without beating too... - 42.2377
Elegant Cream Cheese Mints
Elegant Cream Cheese Mints has a refreshing taste. Elegant Cream Cheese Mints gets its taste from cheese mixed with food coloring, flavored with peppermint. - 39.6769
Pulled Butter Mints
Combine the butter, hot water, and sugar in a 2-quart saucepan.
Place over low heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved, the butter is melted, and the mixture is boiling gently.
Stir in 3 or 4 drops of green food coloring.
Cover and cook 3 minutes to wash... - 39.27
Combine butter and cream; stir in salt, vanilla and flavoring.
Knead in sugar until mixture is smooth.
Tint with food coloring as desired.
Shape into small balls; place on cookie sheets.
Press mints to flatten.
Let stand for 24 hours to dry; store in airtight... - 31.0042
This Peppermint Bark candes are addictive. Trust me once you have it, you wont be able to stop with one. My kids and my husband can finish a whole jar of these yummy Peppermint Barks in one day. Try them for yourself! - 29.4314
These Butter Mints are so tasty. I love the soft buttery feel of these flavorful mints when I have them after dinner. Just try these Butter Mints yourself and let me know if you like them. - 28.2867
Break bark into pieces and place in 3-quart bowl.
Microwave at fifty percent for five to six minutes, until pieces are soft.
Stir after three minutes.
While bark is melting, process candy in food processor until it is a fine powder.
Add candy to melted bark... - 26.7511
Cream Cheese Mints
Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Stir in sugar replacement, water, flavoring and food color. (Dough may be divided into parts and different flavorings and food color added to each part.) Knead or work with the hand until dough is smooth.
Roll into small... - 26.3721
Cream together margarine, milk and butter flavoring until fluffy.
Stir in sugar replacement.
Knead or work with hands until smooth, roll into small marble-size balls and press each ball firmly into mold.
Unmold onto waxed paper. - 26.2632
Peppermint Candy Pie
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; stir in milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until thick. Remove from heat. Cover surface of pudding with... - 25.7754
Refrigerator Peppermint Candy Ice Cream
Crush the peppermint stick candy finely using a rolling-pin or potato masher.
Add milk and salt to the crushed candy and pour into a refrigerator tray to freeze to a mushy consistency.
Remove the partially frozen mixture to a chilled bowl and beat well with a... - 22.7517
Pulled Butter Mints
In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and butter; mix well. Place on medium heat; don't stir after mixture starts to heat. Cook with lid on until mixture boils. Take lid off and cook to 248 degrees F.* on candy thermometer. Wash crystals down three... - 17.5774
Peppermint Candy Cane Bark
1. In a large mixing bowl place white chocolate and pop it in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove it from oven and give it a good stir. Repeat the process until chocolate melts.
2. Add peppermint essence and crushed candy canes in it. Reserve some crushed... - 0
Mint Candy Recipes By Category