- » Mint Apple Salad
Mint Apple Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mint apple salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mint apple salad recipes.
Apple Mint Mold
1) In a medium bowl, add in boiling water and gelatin. Stir thr gelatin till it has dissolved completely.
2) Add in the lime juice. Allow the bowl to chill for 30 minutes till the mixture starts to resemble the consistency of an unbeaten egg.
3) Into... - 43.5297
You May Also Like!
Minted Zucchini And Apple Salad
1) In a small bowl, soak the currants in the port for at least 2 hours or overnight. Drain thoroughly.
2) In a large bowl, place zucchini and apple strips and toss by adding lemon juice.
3) Add the cheese and onions and toss well to... - 48.2317
Mint Dressed Spinach Apple Toss
In small bowl combine powdered pectin and salt.
Stir in pineapple juice, lemon juice, and sugar; add onion and mint.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
In large bowl combine torn spinach, cubed apple, sliced cucumber, and sliced radishes.
Pour 1/3 cup of the... - 36.7358
Green Fruit Salad With Mint And Lemon Syrup
1. To make the syrup, in a small heavy saucepan, combine the wine and honey and throw in the lemon peel.
2. Place pan on a medium low flame and heat, stirring until honey blends into the wine.
3. Simmer the syrup for 10 minutes until thickened and... - 47.1826
Minted Fruit Salad
1) Use a melon bailer.
2) Cube the cantaloupe.
3) Chop apple.
4) Halve pear.
5) Halve grapes.
6) In a large bowl add pineapple cubes and mint. Mix together.
7) Mix the chopped fruits.
8) Add yogurt and toss.
9) Chill before... - 41.5712
Hint Of Mint Fruit Salad
In a large saucepan, bring the sugar and water to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Add mint; cover and steep for 20 minutes.
Strain and discard mint.
Transfer syrup to a small bowl; refrigerate until chilled.
Just... - 39.7538
Minted Chicken And Pasta Salad
Place the jelly in a microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on High for 20 to 30 seconds or until melted; cool slightly.
Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, mint, salt and pepper and blend well.
Combine the pasta, chicken, bell pepper, cucumber and green onions... - 39.1128
Minted Fruit Freeze
Melt jelly over low heat.
Gradually add salad dressing, mixing well.
Add marshmallows and fruit.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into a 1 1/2 quart mold; freeze.
Unmold and garnish with additional dressing if desired. - 28.7525
Apple And Cucumber Salad
Slice the cucumber thinly; quarter, core and slice the apples.
Season lightly and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Stir in a little cream or evaporated milk.
Pile in a salad bowl.
Sprinkle with a little mint, if liked. - 29.8615
Minted Fruit Cup
Stir together yogurt, lime juice, and mint.
Combine halved grapes, orange sections, and sliced apples.
Pour yogurt mixture over fruit; toss to coat.
Cover and chill. - 27.9222