- » Miniature Fruit Cake
Miniature Fruit Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of miniature fruit cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for miniature fruit cake recipes.
Miniature Fruit Cakes
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
In a large bowl, mix together raisins, prunes, mixed fruit, and walnuts.
Toss with whole wheat pastry flour.
In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs and honey.
Add vanilla extract.
Beat in unbleached white flour.
Pour into bowl with fruit,... - 45.1965
Miniature Fruit Cake
1. Place forty-eight 3/4" by 1" miniature foil baking cups in jelly-roll pan or on cookie sheet.or grease and flour forty-eight 1 3/4" by 1" muffin-pan cups. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 300°F. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat flour, light-brown... - 32.9205
You May Also Like!
Miniature Strawberry Cheesecakes
Miniature Strawberry Cheesecakes is a delicious ipebaked dessert rec which I always crave for. Try this Miniature Strawberry Cheesecakes; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 43.8074
Strawberry Shortcake Miniatures
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Into a medium-sized bowl, sift the baking powder, flour, soda and salt. Add the lemon rind and stir well.
3) With a pastry blender, cut in the shortening till the mixture is crumbly. Add... - 42.9268
Miniature Orange Tea Muffins
Miniature Orange Tea Muffins is a tea time cupcake. Miniature Orange Tea Muffins gets its taste from orange juice mixed with eggs and flour. Miniature Orange Tea Muffins is loved by many across the world. - 45.3746
Miniature Eggnog Coffee Cakes
In mixing bowl cream together granulated sugar and butter or margarine.
Beat in eggs.
Stir together flour and baking powder.
Stir into creamed mixture alternately with the 2 cups eggnog.
Fold in fruits and peels.
Fill greased and floured 2 1/2-inch fluted... - 44.532
Miniature Cream Scones With Currants
In a bowl whisk together 1/2 cup of the cream, the egg, the vanilla, and 3 tablespoons of the sugar until the mixture is combined well.
In another bowl stir together the flour, the salt, the baking powder, and the baking soda and blend in the butter until - 25.9407
Miniature Yule Logs
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease twelve 6-ounce aluminum fruit-juice cans and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl place together pineapple, orange peel, coconut, raisins, and nuts.
4) Stir in lightly flour, baking... - 47.5697
What you'll love about these Miniature Cheesecakes is that you can add little twists here and there and make them your own. These are awesome by the way! There are so many different ways you can serve them, and in this video you'll learn a couple of them.... - 110.603
Mini Thai Crab Cakes
To Make Crab Cakes: In a food processor with the metal blade, process bread into crumbs.
Measure 3/4 cup and remove to a medium bowl; discard the rest.
In same processor bowl, process cilantro, ginger, and green onions until minced.
Add chile sauce and... - 44.8214
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Line muffin tin with foil liners.
Place one vanilla wafer in each liner.
Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract on medium speed until well blended.
Pour mixture over wafers, filling 3/4 full.
Bake 25-30... - 38.2703
St. Francis Dark Fruit Cake
Soak mixed fruit, cherries and raisins in sherry overnight.
Cream butter, gradually adding brown sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Stir in fruit and sherry mixture, pecans and almonds.
Sift flour with Ground Chocolate, baking powder, salt and... - 44.7843