- » Miniature Almond Pastries
Miniature Almond Pastries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Miniature Almond Pastries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Miniature Almond Pastries recipes.
Miniature Almond Pastries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease miniature muffin tins (ones with cups about 1 3/4 inches in diameter).
Make one recipe Rich Pastry Shell.
Chill the pastry well, preferably overnight.
When it is well chilled, roll out the pastry,... - 43.6383
You May Also Like!
Miniature Meringue Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) Lightly grease 2 large cookie sheets and dust with flour.
3) In a small bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and almond extract until foamy-white and double in volume.
4) Dredge in sugar, 1 tablespoon... - 36.8521
Almond Fudge Cups
Almond Fudge Cups is my husbands favorite dessert! Its impossible to stop him from finishing of the Almond Fudge Cups from the bowls! You can blame him the Hot Fudge Nut Sauce is simply irreistable..try it! - 45.671
Roll pastry on lightly floured surface until very thin.
Cut into 24 circles with 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter; press into miniature cupcake pans.
Prick bottoms and sides of shells.
Combine 1 1/2 cups sugar and almonds in medium-size bowl.
Stir in enough egg white... - 34.8235
Fresh Cherry Cream Tart
1. In 2-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine. Add marshmallows; heat, stirring frequently, until marshmallows melt. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in the cereal. With buttered hand, press mixture onto bottom and up side of greased 10-inch... - 29.0119
Chocolate Wine Cookies
Sift flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together onto clean working surface; shape into ring.
Place egg, pecans, butter, sugar, sherry, and 1/2 cup melted chocolate in center.
Blend mixture with pastry scrapers until smooth dough is formed.
Roll dough on... - 45.9892
Hershey Bar Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 9-inch pie plate and keep aside.
3. In a large mixer bowl, cream butter with sugar, egg and vanilla until the mixture is light and fluffy.
4. Using a sieve, sift flour, baking... - 49.7878