- » Mini Puff
Mini Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mini puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mini puff recipes.
Miniature Puffs are a good way to snack. They are easy and simple to make, and do not long preparations. If you wish to fill the puffs with some sweet or savory stuffing and made into an interesting snack. - 47.0854
Miniature Chicken Puffs
In saucepan melt butter or margarine in the boiling water.
Add flour and dash salt; stir vigorously.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly and vigorously, till mixture forms a ball that does not separate.
Remove from heat and cool for 2 to 3... - 43.534
1) Heat oil in heavy hot to 365°F, 5 minutes prior to frying.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and mix boiling water.
3) Next, add flour and salt to the saucepan and stir well.
4) Place the saucepan over moderate heat and stir... - 41.3007
Savory Miniature Puffs
Combine butter and salt with water in a heavy-saucepan and bring to a boil, When butter is melted, add flour all at once, beating vigorously over medium heat until dough forms a ball and leaves the side of the pan.
Remove from heat and beat in eggs, one at a... - 29.7052
You May Also Like!
Petite Appetizer Puffs
Bring water and butter to boil, stirring until butter melts.
Add flour and salt all at once. (Remember to spoon flour into dry measuring cup; level. Do not scoop).
Cook, stirring vigorously, over low heat until mixture is smooth and forms soft... - 37.2357
Mini Cheddar Appetizers
• Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
• Reconstitute tomatoes, if necessary, according to package directions. Drain well and chop.
• Combine all ingredients. Mix well. Divide the mixture evenly between the mini pastry shells.
•... - 25.8195
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Place the water and margarine in a saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
Add the flour and salt and stir vigorously.
Bring to a boil again and remove from heat.
Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well... - 38.517
Mini Cream Puffs
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Place water and butter in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils. Add flour and salt to water mixture; stir vigorously until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms ball. Remove mixture from heat; cool slightly.
2.... - 23.433
Mini Ham Puffs
Preheat oven to 350° F.
With Food Chopper, finely chop ham and onion; place in Batter Bowl with cheese, egg, mustard and pepper.
Stir to combine; set aside.
Spray 2 Mini-Muffin Pans with non-stick vegetable spray.
Unroll crescent-roll dough and press into a... - 40.9138
Mini Gruyere Puffs
Combine water and butter in a small saucepan.
Add basil, garlic salt, and red pepper.
Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring to melt butter.
Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously.
Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball that doesn't... - 44.5241
Petite Pasta Puffs
Petite Pasta Puffs is one of the most delicious puff recipe. I served it recently for a party and the guests are still calling up and asking for the recipe! Try this Petite Pasta Puffs recipe, your loved ones will love it. - 38.8457
Mini Almond Pastries
In small mixer bowl combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup sugar and puff pastry.
Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes); set aside.
Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon sugar on surface or pastry cloth.
Unfold 1 sheet puff pastry on... - 39.3151
Mini Pizza Pastries
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place on lightly greased or nonstick baking sheet.
3. Place puff pastry on cutting board and thaw.
4. In a bowl combine tomato paste, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
5. Using a... - 45.4277
Mini Spinach And Cheese Quiches
1. Cut pastry into 6 cm / 2 1/2 in rounds with a pastry cutter and press into shallow patty pans.
2. In a food processor, process the cheese, spinach, onion, egg, cream, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper until all ingredients are finely chopped and well... - 34.3119
Mini Puff Recipes By Category