- » Mini Puff
Mini Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mini puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mini puff recipes.
Mini Ham Puffs
Preheat oven to 350° F.
With Food Chopper, finely chop ham and onion; place in Batter Bowl with cheese, egg, mustard and pepper.
Stir to combine; set aside.
Spray 2 Mini-Muffin Pans with non-stick vegetable spray.
Unroll crescent-roll dough and press into a... - 40.8888
Mini Cream Puffs
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Place water and butter in 1-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils. Add flour and salt to water mixture; stir vigorously until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms ball. Remove mixture from heat; cool slightly.
2.... - 22.0163
Mini Gruyere Puffs
Combine water and butter in a small saucepan.
Add basil, garlic salt, and red pepper.
Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring to melt butter.
Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously.
Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball that doesn't... - 43.7706
Mini Almond Pastries
In small mixer bowl combine all ingredients except 1/4 cup sugar and puff pastry.
Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes); set aside.
Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon sugar on surface or pastry cloth.
Unfold 1 sheet puff pastry on... - 36.6583
Mini Pizza Pastries
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Place on lightly greased or nonstick baking sheet.
3. Place puff pastry on cutting board and thaw.
4. In a bowl combine tomato paste, basil, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
5. Using a... - 43.9893
Mini Spinach And Cheese Quiches
1. Cut pastry into 6 cm / 2 1/2 in rounds with a pastry cutter and press into shallow patty pans.
2. In a food processor, process the cheese, spinach, onion, egg, cream, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper until all ingredients are finely chopped and well... - 33.562
Mini Vegetable Pies
1. Prepare the filling. Heat half the oil in a flameproof casserole and fry the mushrooms with a little salt and pepper for 4-5 minutes until golden. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Add the remaining oil to the pan and fry the onion, garlic and... - 34.3448
Mini Mille Feuille
1. Lightly butter two large baking sheets and sprinkle them with just a little very cold water. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry to a thickness of 3mm/1/8in.
2. Using a 10cm/4in plain pastry cutter or a plate as a guide, cut out 12 rounds... - 37.018
Eggless Mini Savory Tarts
These little cheesy, spicy mini tarts make perfect party snacks. While you may think “mini” are for kids, but these are good for cocktail dinner parties and brunch buffets, too where you may have a few fussy, calorie conscious guests! Small portions help... - 128.574
Mini Cream Cheese Danish
Lynn demonstrates how to make a super easy mini cream cheese Danish that would be great to serve at a breakfast or brunch. Fruit preserves can be added to these, if you desire. - 106.163
Citrus Mini Tart With Fresh Orange Whipped Cream
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine sugar and orange juice. Mix well and bring to boil.
3. Once it starts to boil, reduce flame and cook to a syrup consistency. Keep aside to cool.
4. Place... - 46.5528
Ice Cream Clones
Prepare Easy Chocolate Ice Cream but do not freeze.
Scoop mixture into pastry bag with a large tube.
Squeeze mixture into the mini cream puffs.
Freeze. - 20.8616
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 35.327
Pepperoni Pizza Puffs
A great afternoon snack for children or anyone. This can also be used as an appetizer. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping. Adapted from Rachael Ray and Pinterest. - 105.924
Southwestern Clam Puffs
Feeling hungry! Then Southwestern Clam Puffs is the perfect choice. You can prepare this easily with this brilliant Southwestern Clam Puffs recipe! Try it! - 44.8908
Cranberry Brie Bites
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Thaw puff pastry sheet flat.
Cut puff pastry sheet into 3 inch squares, and press them into greased mini muffin tins.
Place a one inch slice of brie in the center of each puff pastry, and then top with one tablespoon of cranberry... - 26.8318
Candied Walnut-brie Pockets
These candied walnut and brie puffy pockets are just perfect to serve in your kids birthday party. Not only the kids, even the adults would also like these puffy pockets stuffed with smooth brie and candied walnuts. Watch the video and follow the tips shared... - 135.558
Chocolate Fondue Party: Easy Entertaining
Want a dessert fondue that is tasty and very easy to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a chocolate fondue so tasty that guests would want to eat it by itself! Watch to know more. - 84.1992
Chocolate Chip Palmiers
1. Thaw puff pastry according to package directions.
2. Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar over work surface. Place 1 sheet of puff pastry over sugar and sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup sugar on top. With a rolling pin, roll dough into an 11 x 14-inch rectangle. Spread... - 25.3999
Cornmeal muffins are flour and cornmeal mixed bakes made with added corns. Flavored with green chilies and mayonnaise along with finely chopped onions, the cornmeal muffins are very snacky and quite filling. - 41.6177
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pastry Cups
Planning to serve something exceptional at your kid's birthday party? These crispy and puffy peanut butter cups with chocolate and marshmallow are just excellent as party treats. Watch the video to learn the cooking method. - 139.233
Are you searching for a unique idea on some elegant appetizers? These tomato jewels can be just perfect to serve your purpose. Prepared with bright-red colored cherry tomatoes, these appetizers really look like gems when served on table. Learn the preparation... - 147.22
If you thought preparing beef wellington is simply impossible, you might be wrong. It needs little patience and dedication to be successful in this project. In this video, top chef will demonstrate you the step-by-step process of baking a beef wellington.... - 143.992
Apple Raisin And Maple Pies
1. To make the filling, mix the sugar, lemon juice, maple syrup and water in a pan. Heat until the sugar has dissolved, then bring to the boil and cook until reduced by half. Stir in the Calvados.
2. Cut four of the apples into eight even segments. Add the... - 40.5081
Oven Roasted Tomato & Goat's Cheese Tarts
1. Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 3. Place the tomatoes in a single layer cut-side up, in a lightly oiled, shallow baking tray. Sprinkle with three-quarters of the thyme leaves, 1 tsp sea salt flakes and some black pepper, and roast for 1/2 hrs until they... - 34.4588
Mini Puff Recipes By Category