- » Mini Pizza
Mini Pizza Recipes
Mini pizza refers to the small size pizzas. Normally, regular pizzas are served in may restaurant but mini pizza is a good potion for travelers. Itâ€™s basically a â€˜pizza on the goâ€™. Kids also love mini pizza, as ... More »
Cooking For Kids - Pizza Pinwheels
Everyone loves pizza, but these Pizza Pinwheels will impress even the greatest pizza lover. Perfect for a school lunch, snack or any time of day! - 122.62
For the dough
1. Sieve the flour with salt and sugar. Mix well.
2. Make a well in the center and crumble yeast in the center.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 teacup of warm water over the yeast. Wait for a few minutes.
4. Mix the yeast in the flour and add enough water to... - 44.4277
1. Finely slice the onions
2. In a skillet, heat oil.
3. Add the onion to hot oil and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
5. Tip in the tomato puree, ketchup and water and stir well.
6. Simmer until well... - 44.3234
1. Halve the English muffins and toast them in toaster.
2. Combine oregano, tomato sauce and garlic powder and spoon them over toasted muffin halves and spray the shredded cheese over it.
3. Garnish it with any of the optional ingredients.
4. Halve the... - 44.0269
1 Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Usinga 2-inch biscuit cutter or small glass, cut 2 rounds from each slice of bread.
With a rolling pin, gently flatten the rounds.
In a small bowl, combine the oil and garlic.
Usinga pastry brush, coat each bread round with a... - 44.0081
Mini Melba Pizzas
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) In a small bowl, add tomato sauce, oregano, and basil.
3) Stir well and place aside.
4) On a baking sheet, place the melba toast rounds.
5) On each melba round, spread 1 teaspoon tomato sauce mixture.
6)... - 43.5215
Dissolve yeast in 1/4, cup warm water; add honey, and let stand 5 minutes.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add flours, satr, and yeastr mixture.
With processor running, pour 3/4 cup water through food chute in a slow, steady stream.
Process until... - 40.6609
Mini Pizza Snacks
1. On a paper plate, place muffins.
2. Pour spaghetti sauce.
3. Top with cheese.
4. Season with oregano.
5. Heat on High for 1 to 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
6. Serve hot. - 38.9553
Fry sausage until brown & crumbly; pour grease off.
Add other ingredients and mix well.
Spread on Party Rye bread.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Very good. - 37.6449
These Mini Pizzas are a desire ! Try these English muffins topped with cheese, vegetables and herbs for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Mini Pizzas are welcome. - 35.9072
Mini Ha Ha Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 500°. Shape thawed bread dough into balls. On floured board, using rolling pin, roll out to 3- or 4-inch circles, or pat out with your hands. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. Place 4 circles of dough on each sheet. Spread each... - 33.5133
Mini Salad Pizzas
1 Adjust the racks to divide the oven into thirds. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2 Divide the dough into 6 pieces. Sprinkle a work surface lightly with flour. Turn the dough onto the surface; knead lightly. With a lightly floured rolling pin, roll each piece of... - 33.3415
Easy Mini Pizzas
1. Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Divide each in half; flatten using a rolling pin or fingers. Combine tomato paste and Italian seasoning.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Place half of flattened biscuits on preheated... - 33.1727
Flatten each biscuit to 1/4-inch thickness.
Place on cookie sheets.
Spread with tomato paste; top with anchovy fillets.
Sprinkle with oregano.
Top with cheese.
Bake at 400 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Pepperoni, small ... - 32.892
1. To make bases, combine yeast and sugar in a small bowl, stir in water. Add to sifted flour and salt, mix to a firm dough.
2. Turn onto lightly floured surface, knead 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Divide dough into balls about 4 cm/1 1/2 in... - 32.6824
Mini Pizza Snacks
Arrange muffins on paper plate.
Spread with spaghetti sauce.
Top with cheese and season with oregano.
Cook at MEDIUM 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted - 27.1689
Spread tomato paste on crackers; sprinkle with oregano.
Top with pepperoni and cheese.
Place 12 crackers at a time in a circle on a paper plate.
Microwave 45 seconds.
Turn dish one-half turn after 20 seconds. - 23.0002
Mini Pizza Recipes By Category