- » Mini Pie
Mini Pie Recipes
Mini Pies are the smaller version of the traditional baked pies that comprise of pastry dough filled with sweet or sometimes savory ingredients. The primary use of the pastry dough was to act like a baking dish for ... More »
Mini Pecan Ice Cream Pies
Place the pecans in a dry skillet and toast over moderate heat until fragrant; remove pecans from skillet.
Place pie shells on a small tray.
Soften ice cream in the microwave for 20 seconds.
Fill the pie shells with ice cream, mounding it into each... - 31.7325
Mini Fried Fruit Pies
I believe a lot of appercaition for your food also depends on how you serve it; just like this Mini Fried Fruit Pies served in findue style. It brings in such a remarkable difference in a bsic pie recipe made with any of your favorite filling. Do give this... - 40.6118
Mini Potato And Green Pea Pies
These mini potato and green pea pies are quite exotic and rustic in its flavor, presentation and cooking style. Originally from the middle east, it is quite typical due to its soft pastry and aromatic filling. Watch the video and give it try you will like it... - 109.756
Quick, Easy Filling For Mini Fried Fruit Pies
If looking for a quick, easy and amazingly tasty pie filling, try any of these Quick, Easy Filling For Mini Fried Fruit Pies. Pie fillings are always great with fruits and it turns all the more savory with a meat filling. Believe me, try any of these pie... - 27.8977
Mini Pumpkin Pies
1. Beat eggs slightly in large bowl, using wire whisk or hand beater. Beat in remaining ingredients except gingersnaps. Divide mixture among eight 6-ounce custard cups or souffle dishes. Place gingersnap on each.
2. Arrange 4 custard cups on 10-inch plate.... - 32.2299
Mini Pork And Bacon Pies
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a bowl and add a good pinch each of salt and pepper. Gently heat the fat and water in a large pan until the fat has melted. Increase the heat and bring the mixture to the boil. Pour the hot liquid into the flour,... - 42.8217
How To Make Mini Apple Pies
Is there anything more American than apple pie? A unique twist on this staple dessert is a must try. - 120.445
Mini Fruit Cheese Tarts
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Stir in ReaLemon® and vanilla.
Spoon equal portions into crusts.
Top with fruit; brush with jelly.
Chill thoroughly. - 37.1956
Betty's Apple Pie Mini Muffins
Betty demonstrates how to Apple Pie Mini Muffins. These inviting muffins contain chopped apple, cinnamon, and nutmeg. - 0
Mini Vegetable Pies
1. Prepare the filling. Heat half the oil in a flameproof casserole and fry the mushrooms with a little salt and pepper for 4-5 minutes until golden. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Add the remaining oil to the pan and fry the onion, garlic and... - 36.2477
Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Pies
Every one loves a good juicy cheese burger made by fast food stores. This version is low in fat but its equally great in taste and texture. Try the recipe to find out how to make cheeseburger with a bisquik mix. - 116.989
Mini Turkey Shepherd's Pie
A great, quick, simple, easy way to use up some Turkey, vegetable, potato and gravy leftovers from the big feast, Thanksgiving or otherwise. - 113.835
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
2. Divide the dinner rolls into 12 portions and then each portion into three.
3. Use each portion of dough to line 2 inch tart molds or muffin cups to make thin pastry shells.
4.... - 37.1048
Mini Apple Pie
These mini apple pies are super easy to make and are perfect for holidays! Take a look at this video to see how the chef makes a mind blowing apple pie recipe, which looks so amazing and is sure to impress your little guest. Certainly nothing can beat the... - 104.873
Mini Apple Pie Galettes
1. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, and salt, give a toss, add butter pieces and mix with fork/hands until it resembles coarse meal.
2. Add egg yolk and some of the water, tablespoons at a time, and combine with fork/hands just until you form... - 137.813
Dal Samosa - Mini - Lentil Samosa Or Pie
In the mood to have some nice and tasty snack, then you are at the right place. Check out these yummy dal samosas which is one of the most popular snacks of India. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare the tasty dal samosas in a matter of few minutes, do check out... - 95.6502
Crustless Pumpkin Pies
These delicious Mini Crustless Pies have a crunchy walnut streusel topping that makes every bite simply incredible. Great for Thanksgiving, this may be one of the best pie recipes around. Top with whipped cream and it will taste just like the kind of pumpkin... - 110.704
Banana Chocolate Pie
Combine flour, sugar replacement and salt in top of double boiler.
Blend in milk slowly.
Cook until thickened.
Add beaten egg yolks and cook 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, add butter and vanilla extract.
Add sliced bananas and... - 46.3163
Maple Nut Chocolate Pie
Soften gelatin in water.
Combine milk, syrup, chocolate chips, salt and egg yolks in top of double boiler.
Cook and stir until mixture is thickened.
Add gelatin and stir to dissolve completely.
Allow to cool.
Fold whipped topping into mixture.
Fold egg whites... - 45.6922
Blueberry Tangerine Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 425°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable spray.
3 Line the prepared pie plate with pie crust.
4 As per the package instructions, partially blind bake the crust.
5 In a large bowl, put... - 40.4451
Beautiful Blackberry Pie
1. To make the diet piecrust dough, in a small bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour with a fork.
2. Sprinkle oil on top and work in with fork.
3. Add ice water a teaspoon at a time, mixing quickly after each... - 47.6
Pumpkin And Blueberry Pie
This pie is a great combination of two family favorites. Pumpkin pie and Blueberry pie in one! I doubt there will be any leftovers. This pie tastes like a bit of summer and a bit of autumn! - 86.8725
South Seas Pie
Press unsweetened coconut into bottom and sides of unbaked pie shell.
Combine water and cornstarch in saucepan, cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thick and clear.
Remove from heat and stir in mini chocolate chips.
Cool to room... - 46.6616
Cheery Cherry Pie
1. Pre heat an oven at 200C (400F).
2. In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch and mix well.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine raisins, cherries and honey. Mix well.
4. Cook over a medium flame for few minutes.
5. Add... - 41.6827
Apple Raisin And Maple Pies
1. To make the filling, mix the sugar, lemon juice, maple syrup and water in a pan. Heat until the sugar has dissolved, then bring to the boil and cook until reduced by half. Stir in the Calvados.
2. Cut four of the apples into eight even segments. Add the... - 42.6208
Two Berry Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 425°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable spray.
3 For the mini piecrust: In a small bowl, add whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour and blend with a wire whisk.
4 Gently... - 45.3605
Quickie Ice Cream Pie
1. Make the sauce first. Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Stir over medium heat until marshmallows are melted and sauce thickens.
3. Cool to room temperature.
4. Line a 9-inch pie plate with cake slices.
5. Spread half the ice cream over the... - 32.3859
Tiny Ham And Pineapple Pot Pies
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 425°F.
2) In small bowl, add ham, cheese, pineapple, onion and mustard. Mix together.
3) Take out the crusts from pouches and roll out on work surface.
3) Cut... - 45.2786
Peachy Rhubarb Raisin Pie
1. To make the pie crust pastry, in a small bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour with a fork.
2. Sprinkle oil on top and work in with a fork.
3. Add ice water a teaspoon at a time, blending after each addition, just... - 49.0836
Pink Stuff With Cherry Pie Filling
Pink Stuff is a cherry pie filling, pineapple dessert that many people have named 'Pink Stuff'! It is so easy tom ake and it's wonderful for the holidays or any time! Fast, easy and delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy! - 114.798
Today we'll be cooking with Sonia the whoopie pies, amazing American treats with a marshmallow cream filling! - 135.582
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In 10-inch Generation II Frying Pan, cook ground beef, green pepper, onion and garlic, stirring often, until beef is browned and crumbly.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in salsa, corn and taco seasoning.
Spoon beef mixture into 8-inch... - 45.0388
Strawberry Bavarian Pie
For crust, preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Put walnuts into "Mini-Blend" container and process 2 or 3 cycles at GRIND, or until nuts are finely chopped.
In small mixer bowl, mix nuts, butter, sugar, egg yolk, and flour at LOW then at... - 46.3044
Easy Chocolate Cheese Pie
1. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until well blended.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in 1-2/3 cups small chocolate chips; pour into crust.
4. Bake 10 minutes. Without opening oven... - 35.5443
Dark Dream Delight
1. Grease an 8 inch square baking pan with butter.
2. Place ¾ quantity of cookie crumbs evenly as base on greased pan and press evenly.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine water and dates, mix well and keep to boil.
4. Once boiled,... - 45.851
Caramel Pecan Tarts
Do you like pecan pie? Try these minis that are a nutty caramel cousin to the big pie. - 38.9661
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.812
1)On waxed paper, place veal cutlets and flatten them with meat mallet or rolling pin.
2)In a bowl, blend together, eggs, salt and pepper.
3)cover cutlets completely with flour and dip in egg mixture prior to coating them in... - 46.1458
Cranberry Brie Bites
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Thaw puff pastry sheet flat.
Cut puff pastry sheet into 3 inch squares, and press them into greased mini muffin tins.
Place a one inch slice of brie in the center of each puff pastry, and then top with one tablespoon of cranberry... - 29.1012
Mini Pie Recipes By Category