- » Mini Muffin Quiche
Mini Muffin Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mini muffin quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mini muffin quiche recipes.
Mini Corn Quiches
CUT pastry into 2-inch squares.
Place in greased mini muffin pans, pressing down to form a bottom shell.
COMBINE corn souffle, 1/4 cup cheese, ham, sour cream, egg, chopped green onion and flour in medium bowl; mix well.
Spoon filling into shells, filling 3/4... - 40.9017
Tasty Mini Quiche
For Short Crust Pastry
1. For short crust pastry, in food processor drop flour, salt, and butter. Pulse for about 20-30 seconds.
2. Gradually pour water and pulse to combine.
3. On work surface, sprinkle flour, drop dough and knead. Warp dough... - 0
Golden Mini Quiches
Preheat oven to 400°.
In medium bowl, thoroughly blend golden onion recipe soup mix, cream and eggs; set aside.
On lightly floured board, roll pastry 1/8 inch thick; cut into 36 (2 1/2 inch) circles.
Press into 7 1/2 X 9 3/4 inch muffin pans.
Evenly fill... - 27.5156
Mini Shrimp Quiches
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2.Grease twenty four 1- 3/4" muffin pans
3. Slice cheese into 24 pieces
4. Separate each roll in half and press into pans to form shells
5. Place one or two shrimp in each
6. Mix or combine egg, cream,... - 39.2714
To make filling: In bowl, blend soup into cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients except crepes.
To make appetizers: Lightly oil 24 small muffin cups.
For each appetizer, place browned side of crepe on flat surface; fold edges toward center... - 40.0587
Mini Quiches is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Mini Quiches; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 25.9114
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
2. Divide the dinner rolls into 12 portions and then each portion into three.
3. Use each portion of dough to line 2 inch tart molds or muffin cups to make thin pastry shells.
4.... - 36.903
Mini Quiches Lorraine
In medium mixing bowl, blend butter and cream cheese.
Stir in flour.
Shape into a ball.
Wrap in plastic wrap and set aside.
In medium mixing bowl, blend remaining ingredients except bacon.
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Divide dough into 12... - 43.0185
Mini Tortilla Quiches
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly coat 32 (1 3/4 inch) muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Using a 3 inch round cutter, cut 32 circles form the tortillas; gently press one round into each muffin cup, pleating rounds as necessary to fit.
Set... - 45.8365
Whimsical Mini Quiche Lorraine The Kids Will Love
This recipe is from HolidaysCentral's 2012 Oscar's Best Picture Inspired Menu, where you can get the full menu and other fun holiday ideas.
Best Picture Nominee, Hugo, is about an adventurous boy and is set in Paris. Bring out the adventurous side in your... - 35.3336
Mini Veggie Quiches
Lynn demonstrates how to make Mini Veggie Quiches that are great for breakfast, brunch or just a snack. Super easy to make and versatile. If you wish, you can add chopped, ham, etc. - 111.48
Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches
1. Line a muffin-cup pan with foil cups.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
5. Stir in the sausage meat and set aside.
6. Take a skillet... - 47.8633
Mini Sausage Quiches
Beat butter and cream cheese in medium bowl until creamy.
Blend in flour; refrigerate 1 hour.
Roll into 24 (1-inch) balls; press each into ungreased mini-muffin cup to form pastry shell.
Preheat oven to 375°F. To prepare filling, crumble sausage into... - 44.3119
Miniature Cheese Quiches
Miniature Cheese Quiches has a fine taste. Miniature Cheese Quiches gets is taste from eggs mixed with cheese flavored red pepper. - 30.7189
When you are planning to cook up Quiches, one of the most delicious snacks, you should have some preparation. The video is clear and the host shares with us a little history about the origin of this dish, this is something to look out for. It is best served... - 132.949
Bite Size Quiche Lorraine
1. Prepare Pastry Dough for 2-Crust Pie. Grease and flour thirty-six 1 3/4-inch mini-muffin-pan cups.
2. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll dough until 1/8 inch thick. Using 3-inch fluted round cookie cutter, cut pastry dough into 36... - 30.9926