- » Mini Muffin
Mini Muffin Recipes
Mini Muffins are smaller variations of the original Muffins, a sweet food preparation which is prepared by baking. The key ingredients for making muffins are refined flour, butter, eggs, yeast and sugar. All the ... More »
Cheesy Chili Stuffed Cornbread Mini Muffins
1. For muffin batter, in a large mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
2. Add milk, oil, egg, jalapeno pepper, and cheese. Mix to incorporate.
3. For filling, place a large Dutch oven or... - 98.0612
Chocolate Orange Mini Muffins
These bite-sized mini dark chocolate chip and orange muffins are perfect for snacking, for summer picnics, pot lucks, tea parties and for kids’ lunch boxes. Those watching their calories can treat themselves to a mini muffin once in a while. Orange and dark... - 91.1283
Want something to snack on? Check out this Carrot Muffins recipe! They are fun to make and get ready with less effort and time. This is a snack that you would want to serve your family as well as guests. Try it! - 85.6259
Spiced Raisin Mini Muffins
In a saucepan, combine the first six ingredients.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature.
In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
Add raisin mixture; mix well.
Stir in walnuts.
Fill... - 48.8864
Mini Banana Date Nut Muffins
Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly butter twenty four 1 3/4 by 7/8 inch (2 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In another bowl combine the bananas, butter, eggs, buttermilk and vanilla. (The... - 46.659
Sweet Mini Muffins
Beat together butter and the 1/2 cup sugar until well blended, then beat in egg.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
Stir dry ingredients alternately with milk into the butter-sugar mixture and blend thoroughly.
Spoon about 1 rounded... - 42.1515
Pumpkin Orange Mini Muffins
FOOD PROCESSOR DIRECTIONS: Heat oven to 375°F.
Grease 36 miniature muffin cups.
Using vegetable peeler, peel strips of rind from orange.
In food processor bowl with metal blade, process rind with sugar until finely grated, about 60 to 90 seconds.
Lightly... - 41.8917
Mighty Mini Meat Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
2. Grease 6 large or 12 small muffin tins.
3. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
4. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly using a fork. Break up the meat lumps.
5. Spoon the mixture... - 41.4407
Mini Lemon Nutmeg Muffins
Heat oven to 375°F.
Generously grease bottoms only of 44 miniature muffin cups or line with miniature paper baking cups.
In large bowl, combine all muffin ingredients; stir 50 to 75 strokes until dry particles are moistened.
Fill greased muffin cups 2/3... - 40.3116
Cookin’ Greens Mini Muffin Meatloaf
Preheat over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook gently for 2 minutes, being careful not to let it color.
Add the Cookin’ Greens... - 36.167
Pepperoni N Chive Mini Muffins
Pepperoni N Chive Mini Muffins has a fine taste. Pepperoni N Chive Mini Muffins gets its taste from buttermilk baking mix, mixed with eggs and milk. Pepperoni N Chive Mini Muffins is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 34.1439
Mini Muffin Pizzas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Toast the muffins lightly.
3) On each muffin half, spread one liberal tablespoon of pizza sauce.
4) Sprinkle cheese all over and top with the preferred pizza topping (like mushrooms,... - 34.0112
Oat Banana Mini Muffins
1. Line a mini muffin tin with paper cases, or butter each hole, then dust it with flour.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and add the oats.
3. Beat together the eggs, sugar, salt and oil in another bowl until pale and fluffy, then add... - 32.6262
Energizing Egg Mini Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) Toss the diced sweet potatoes with the coconut oil, spread evenly in a baking dish and bake at 400° for 30–45 minutes or until soft.
3) Set the oven to 350°.
4) In a medium-sized bowl whisk the eggs and season with black... - 27.046
Mini Toblerone Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. Line a mini muffin tray with cupcake liners.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
4. Add brown sugar and mix well. Make a well in the center.
5. In a... - 0
Mini Muffin Recipes By Category