- » Mini Marshmallow
Mini Marshmallow Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mini marshmallow recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mini marshmallow recipes.
Mini Chip Marshmallow Glaze
1. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water.
2. Place pan on a medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
3. Once the liquid begins to boil, do not stir.
4. Take the pan off the heat and dump in the Mini Chips. Stir... - 32.058
Butterscotch Marshmallow Squares
Butterscotch marsmallow squares are easy and delightful desserts made with marshmallows and butterscotch chips. Made with added peanut butter, they are simply melted, combined and cooled. Enjoy! - 25.7512
Crispy Marshmallow Treats With Peanut Butter
In a medium mixing bowl, place butter and peanut butter.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS to 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until butter is melted.
Add marshmallows, mix well.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES to 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on HIGH or until all marshmallows melt when stirred.
Stir... - 38.2222
Chocolate Marshmallow Bombs
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
2. Add flour mixed with cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and beat until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
3.... - 36.864
Marshmallow Marie Bars
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butterscotch chips and butter. Place over hot water and melt.
3. Once melted, add peanut butter and 1 cup marshmallows and mix well.
4. Once... - 42.1829
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for brownie and mix well.
3. Spread in an 8 inch x 8 inch baking pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Once baked, keep aside.
5. In a... - 45.955
Stained Glass Cookies
It is shaky-makey time people! We've gotta make some cookies, now that the Holidays are here. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Stained Glass Cookies for your Holiday table. These will add some interest and will be enjoyed by children, as well as... - 127.353
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together melted butter and cocoa powder until blended. Stir in sugar, then add eggs, one at a time, beating well after... - 35.1034
1) Preheat oven to the temperature 425Â°F.
2) Grease the 8x8 baking dish with melted butter.
3) In the prepared brownie mix, add peanut butter chips.
4) In baking dish, evenly spread the brownie mix.
5) Sprinkle chopped nuts on the... - 37.1534
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except chocolate. Mix well.
2. Transfer mixture on to a 9 inch x 12 inch baking pan and press gently and uniformly.
3. Top with melted chocolate, spread evenly and set in a cool, dry place or... - 41.4897
Graham Cracker S'mores
1. Preheat the grill for indirect heating.
2. Cut four 6-inch square pieces of aluminum foil; spray wit nonstick spray. Top each piece of foil with a whole graham cracker. Top each graham cracker with 1 tablespoon of the chocolate chips, then 2 marshmallows.... - 20.1213
This recipe is easy to prepare, it just has a lot of steps. The picture below was taken before I prefected the ganache-ish mixture. - 47.5157