- » Mini Cheesecake Pan
Mini Cheesecake Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mini cheesecake pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mini cheesecake pan recipes.
Mini Raspberry Cheesecake
Preheat oven 350°
In a blender cream together the cream cheese and eggs until well combined. Blend the sugar until smooth then add sour cream, lemon zest and vanilla extract. Put filling into a spring form pan that is wrapped generously in aluminum foil.... - 36.8215
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
For a yummy and healthy treat that is oozing with fall flavor, try out this healthy baking idea for Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes. This idea from Rocky Barragan is definitely one of the best for you canned pumpkin recipes for dessert. - 82.7074
Preheat oven to 325°.
Line muffin tin with foil liners.
Place one vanilla wafer in each liner.
Mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar on medium speed until well blended.
Pour over wafers, filling 3/4 full.
Bake 25 minutes.
Remove from pan... - 36.2157
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Line muffin tin with foil liners.
Place one vanilla wafer in each liner.
Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract on medium speed until well blended.
Pour mixture over wafers, filling 3/4 full.
Bake 25-30... - 38.2703
Mini Cheesecakes With Strawberry Rhubarb Topping
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Take 12 cupcake liners and trim them so they only cover the lower bottom of a large cupcake pan. Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor, then pour the melted butter over. Mix well, then place 1 tbsp of the mix in... - 36.9049
Coat ten 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray.
Sprinkle the bottom and sides of each cup with 1 rounded teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers.
In a medium mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until... - 40.3169
Solo Blueberry Mini Cheesecakes
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Line 6 large muffin moulds with 2 paper cases each.
3) Place 2 wafer in each paper case and press down firmly.
4) In a bowl, mix together cheese, sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice.
5) Using and electric... - 40.5191
No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
1. Line a cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
2. Place the cookies into a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
3. Stir the crumbs together with the melted butter until you have a damp sandy texture.
4. In a large bowl beat together the... - 107.702
Miniature Rum Raisin Cheesecakes
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a muffin tin with vegetable oil.
Mix cinnamon and sugar on a small plate and set aside.
Separate each biscuit into three layers.
Press both sides of each layer in cinnamon sugar.
Press each into a prepared... - 42.922
Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar.
Press rounded measuring tablespoonful of crumb mixture onto bottom of each of six paper-lined muffin cups.
Bake at 325°, 5 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar, juice, peel and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric... - 39.6917
Individual Cheesecake Delights
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Paper-line 10 (2 1/2-inch) muffin cups.
Place 1 gingersnap in each cup.
Place cheeses, sugar, egg, lemon juice and vanilla in food processor or blender; process until blended.
Pour mixture evenly over gingersnaps.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes... - 45.4502
Individual Cheesecakes With Strawberries
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine cereal and nuts in a food processor and process until finely ground; add butter and egg white; process until blended. Distribute crumbs evenly over six 4-inch mini springform pans; press to cover bottoms, forming a crust.... - 41.1053
Miniature Toffee Cheesecakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. For crust in a medium bowl cream butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
3. Add flour, stir until well blended and stir in pecans.
4. Into bottom of each paper-lined tin of a miniature muffin pan... - 45.2134
Individual Ricotta Cheesecakes With Peach Puree
1. For the peach puree, in a medium-size bowl combine the peaches and 3/4 cup of warm water and set aside to soak 30 minutes.
2. Transfer the peaches and the soaking liquid to a food processor or blender, add 4 tablespoons of the sugar and 4 teaspoons of the... - 42.4007
Miniature Cheesecakes are delicious in taste and very sweet looking small cakes. Miniature Cheesecakes get its taste from cream cheese mixed with eggs, flavored with vanilla. Miniature Cheesecakes is loved by kids. - 39.2601
What you'll love about these Miniature Cheesecakes is that you can add little twists here and there and make them your own. These are awesome by the way! There are so many different ways you can serve them, and in this video you'll learn a couple of them.... - 110.603
Individual Lime Cheesecakes
1) Take 12 muffin pans and line them with paper baking cups.
2) Keep 1 wafer at the bottom of each liner.
3) Take the cottage cheese and keep into the container of an electric blender. Process them to make smooth.
4) Take the... - 46.1948
Mini Cheese Cakes
Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
Place a wafer in the bottom of each liner.
Mix all ingredients for 5 min or until very smooth.
Pour batter on top of wafers.
Bake at 325° for 15 min
Serve cold with any kind of topping. - 25.6324
Holiday Petite Cheesecakes
Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in lemon juice and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Divide mixture into 3 portions.
Add Grand Marnier to... - 46.2228
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.537
How To Make A Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Dessert lover's ultimate gift!! Cheesecake with chocolate chip cookie is a classic and an absolute favorite. This video makes an delightfully creamy cheesecake. The chocolate cookie crust provided the right amount of crunchiness to this heavenly dessert. - 116.617
Petite Blue Cheesecakes
Preheat oven to 325F degrees. Lightly butter each cup of 12 cup mini muffin tin. If your mini muffin pan does NOT have removable bottoms, I would recommend using paper cups in each cup.
Put all gingersnap crust ingredients (except butter) into food... - 30.4942
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Supreme
Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350°, 10 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each... - 40.4081
Chips N Chocolate Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 300°.
Combine crumbs and margarine; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan or 13x9-inch baking pan.
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix... - 42.6862
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Spread into bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes; let cool on a wire rack.
Tear brownies into small pieces.
Press half of pieces... - 42.9874
Chocolate Chip Tiramisu Cheesecake
Have you ever imagined what will happen if two great desserts are put together in a pan? Watch this video recipe of Tiramisu Cheesecake with Chocolate Chip. This recipe combines the best of tiramisu with luscious cheesecake. It is one of the best desserts for... - 132.907