- » Mini Cheese Ball
Mini Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mini cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mini cheese ball recipes.
Mini Cheese Balls
Combine the 2 cheeses with Lea & Perrins.
Form into 3/4-inch balls.
Roll in pecans.
Cover and chill. - 26.6147
Mini Cheese Balls
Combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl and blend well.
Shape mixture into small balls or roll into cylinder.
Coat with sesame seed.
Cover with foil or plastic wrap and chill.
Serve with crackers. - 30.6246
Put peanuts into "Mini-Blend" container and process 3 cycles at GRIND to coarsely chop nuts; set aside.
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc and large mixer bowl.
Grind beef and onion.
Add remaining ingredients except nuts and mix at LOW until... - 34.593
Mini Pork And Cheese Cutlets On Skewers
These cute bite-sized cheese and pork cutlets on skewers are great for potlucks, bento box meals and party snacks. They are like Japanese-style deep-fried shish kebab. Anything coated with panko and deep fried has to be delicious. Pork, cheese, sesame and... - 97.1065
Italian Fried Salami And Cheese Mini Turnover
These are fried pockets of sinful goodness. This calzone-like Italian snack is simply a pocket of pizza dough filled with lots of cheese and salami and deep-fried. A nice non-mess alternative to pizza slices, that makes a great hand held snack for kid's and... - 126.57
Mini Quiches Lorraine
In medium mixing bowl, blend butter and cream cheese.
Stir in flour.
Shape into a ball.
Wrap in plastic wrap and set aside.
In medium mixing bowl, blend remaining ingredients except bacon.
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Divide dough into 12... - 43.0185
Mini Pizza Making Made Easier
Pizza is one of the most popular kids food and is sure to bring a smile on their face when packed in the lunch box or served for an evening snack. Watch this video to learn how to make mini pizzas, perfect for the little ones and their appetite. Next time... - 82.6087
Heat oven to 450°.
Stir baking mix, cheese, water, 1 tablespoon mustard and 1 tablespoon catsup to a soft dough; beat vigorously 20 strokes.
Gently smooth into a ball on floured cloth-covered board.
Knead 5 times.
Roll into rectangle, 14x10 inches, about 1/4... - 34.0191
Mini Gruyere Puffs
Combine water and butter in a small saucepan.
Add basil, garlic salt, and red pepper.
Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring to melt butter.
Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously.
Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball that doesn't... - 44.5241
Miniature Cheese Quiches
Miniature Cheese Quiches has a fine taste. Miniature Cheese Quiches gets is taste from eggs mixed with cheese flavored red pepper. - 30.7189
Baby Burgers On Mini-biscuits
This Baby Burgers On Mini-Biscuits recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Baby Burger recipe prepared with steaks, biscuit mix and bread crumbs; you will definetely feel the difference as compared to the normal burgers. - 45.5603
Holiday Cheese Ball
Cheese balls can be a served as an appetizer or a fun snack. This cheese ball recipe is made with cheddar cheese and blue cheese combined with worcestershire sauce and rolled in pecan and parley coating for a savory taste. - 36.2098
Mini Parmesan Scones
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Melt butter and combine with milk.
Combine flour, cheese and pepper flakes.
Make a well in center of flour mixture and add butter mixture. Mix well. Add water, a little at a time, until dough pulls... - 27.1855
Mini Ha Ha Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 500°. Shape thawed bread dough into balls. On floured board, using rolling pin, roll out to 3- or 4-inch circles, or pat out with your hands. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. Place 4 circles of dough on each sheet. Spread each... - 33.5133
1. To make bases, combine yeast and sugar in a small bowl, stir in water. Add to sifted flour and salt, mix to a firm dough.
2. Turn onto lightly floured surface, knead 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Divide dough into balls about 4 cm/1 1/2 in... - 32.6824
Mini Pecan Tarts
Combine cream cheese, butter, and flour in a food processor. Process until a dough ball forms. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 375°. Divide dough ball into 24 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball. Press balls... - 41.7326
Mini-Meatball Minestrone is a unique and winning meat ball preparation that is perfect for your special dinner treats at home. Surprise your family with this unique dish. I am sure they will love the Mini-Meatball Minestrone. - 43.8851
Mini Sausage Quiches
Beat butter and cream cheese in medium bowl until creamy.
Blend in flour; refrigerate 1 hour.
Roll into 24 (1-inch) balls; press each into ungreased mini-muffin cup to form pastry shell.
Preheat oven to 375°F. To prepare filling, crumble sausage into... - 44.3119
Mushroom Barley Soup With Mini Meatballs
1. In a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, barley and thyme. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat until the barley is nearly tender, about 18 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Add... - 30.65
Mini Meatball Minestrone
In Dutch oven combine undrained tomatoes, cabbage, zucchini, undrained corn, celery, onion, uncooked vermicelli, red wine, parsley, instant beef bouillon granules, oregano, basil, garlic powder, 4 cups water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring... - 46.2611
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, milk, onion, breadcrumbs, and egg. Mix well.
2. Add sage, paprika, coriander, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix to incorporate.
3. Roll mixture into small balls.
4. Place a frying pan on... - 105.395
Mini Meatballs With Pasta And Apple Pesto
1) In a food processor or blender, add basil, apple, cheese, walnuts, garlic, 1 teaspoon sauce and salt to process.
2) Slowly add oil until mixture is smooth.
3) Follow instruction to cook the bow tie pasta. Drain water and set aside.
4) In the... - 40.5976
Petite Appetizer Puffs
Bring water and butter to boil, stirring until butter melts.
Add flour and salt all at once. (Remember to spoon flour into dry measuring cup; level. Do not scoop).
Cook, stirring vigorously, over low heat until mixture is smooth and forms soft... - 37.2357
Miniature Chicken Puffs
In saucepan melt butter or margarine in the boiling water.
Add flour and dash salt; stir vigorously.
Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly and vigorously, till mixture forms a ball that does not separate.
Remove from heat and cool for 2 to 3... - 43.534
Cream Cheese Rugelach
1. In a food processor, combine butter, cream cheese, and superfine sugar. Process until well blended. Add cake flour and salt. Process until dough forms a ball around blades. Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate 1 hour, until firm, or overnight.
2. Preheat oven... - 37.5315
Salad Caprese - Martini Style
You can serve a salad caprese in a martini glass. This makes a fun and very easy appetizer. This appetizer salad takes just moments to prepare, all you need is tomatoes, fresh basil, olive oil, kosher salt, and some balsamic vinegar. - 111.056
Valentine's Day No Bake Cookies
Have you run out of time? Or, want to keep the oven off? Check out this no-bake Valentine Dessert that's perfect for kid fun; it's a mini bite valentine. - 0
Holiday Appetizer Quiche
The holiday appetizer quiche is a delightful mini quiche preparation that is served in bite sized pieces. Prepared with a homemade crust with a ham and cheese filling with added green onions, the quiche is oven baked and comes out nice and moist. - 46.4843
Double Chocolate Cordial Cups
Prepare crust: In Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, butter and sugar; beat until fluffy.
Sift together flour and cocoa; blend into cream cheese mixture until smooth.
Divide and shape into 24 balls, then with Mini-Tart Shaper, press a ball into each cup of 2... - 46.4939
Primrose Tea Raspberry Tarts
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In the bowl of an electric mixer combine the cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter.
Add the flour and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and mix until just combined.
Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes.
Remove the dough... - 46.9157
Doña Rossana Cooks Walnut Cookies
Preparation and cooking time: 2 hours
For the shells:
Mix 3 ounces of butter with the cream cheese (at room temperature) add flour, divide it into 4 balls of dough and put it in the fridge for 60 minutes. Put the 4 mini-pans in the refrigerator as... - 35.9538
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
2. Prepare the Cream Cheese Pastry: Blend together the flour, butter, cream cheese and salt in a large bowl with a mixer or your fingertips until well blended and the dough forms a ball. Divide the dough into 24 equal... - 38.7422
Stuffed Peaches And Cream Cookie Bites
These filled cookies are bursting with taste and texture. Its not for people who don’t like peaches though. This is Monique's signature recipe and it’s a must-try - 111.308
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take 24 mini muffin cups or small tart pans. Grease lightly with shortening.
3) Sprinkle sugar lightly over it.
4) Take half of dough and cut into twelve 1/4-inch slices.
5) Place the remaining half of... - 43.4704
Alsace Leek And Onion Tartlets
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a bowl and add the butter. Cut in the butter using a pastry blender or rub in the flour with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture. Beat... - 45.1819
Little Multicolored Pepper Pizzas
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450°F
2. If you want to make your own pizza dough, In a large mixing bowl, make a sponge by combining 1/2 cup tepid water, the yeast, and the rye flour and whisk till the mixture is combined
3. Set the... - 47.1901
Mini Cheese Ball Recipes By Category