- » Minestrone Slow Cooker
Minestrone Slow Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of minestrone slow cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for minestrone slow cooker recipes.
Minestrone Soup Seasoned With Bouquetgami
Heat the butter in a large pan.
Add the garlic, leek, carrot, potato, onion and celery.
Saute until the butter is absorbed.
Add the remaining ingredients, except for the macaroni, and bring to the boil.
Transfer to the Slow cooker and cook for the recommended... - 40.1266
Slow Cooker Minestrone
1. In slow cooker stir all ingredients except cheese well and cook with cover on Low for 10-12 hours or on High 4-5 hours.
2. To serve, using Parmesan cheese top individual servings. - 36.8267
Slow Cooker Mediterranean Minestrone Casserole
1 In a 3 to 4-quart slow cooker mix all the ingredients except green beans,macaroni and cheese.
2 Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
3 About 20 minutes before serving, stir in the green beans and macaroni. Increase heat setting to High. Cover... - 36.7247
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the stock, tomatoes with their liquid, carrots, green beans, celery, onion, potatoes, dried basil, Italian seasoning, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 8 hours, or until the potatoes... - 31.1524
You May Also Like!
Slow-cooked Minestrone Soup
Place shin of beef in a well cooker or large kettle.
Add water, 2 tablesp of the salt and the beans.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Re-cover, and simmer for 4 hrs.
Heat oil in a skillet, and brown the garlic cloves in it.
Remove the garlic.
Then saute... - 43.0539
Beef & Spinach Minestrone - Slow Cooked Style
Slow cooked recipes are very practical as the preparation involved is very less and most of the times its on its own cooking away for hours leaving you ample of time to attend to other important things. Here's one such classic beef minestrone video recipe... - 139.718
Brown beef shanks in hot oil in a large skillet.
Place in slow cooker.
Add some of the water to the skillet and stir to pick up the browned bits.
Add to the slow cooker along with the potatoes, carrots, celery, pumpkin, onion, scallions, cabbage, tomato... - 36.5092
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 10 to 16 hours, or over high heat for 4 to 6 hours.
3) Take out and discard the bay leaf.
4) Serve hot. - 40.7493
Grace's Minestrone Soup
1) As per the instructions given on the package, make the macaroni and set it aside.
2) In a large slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except the macaroni and cheese.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 8 hours. During... - 39.8084
1) Pierce the whole onion with cloves.
2) In a slow cooker, place together shanks, onion, garlic, water, bay leaf, rosemary, peppercorns, and salt.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Strain the shanks and pour the strained broth back in... - 46.0444
Minestrone Alla Milanese
COMBINE all ingredients except cannellini beans and cheese in slow cooker; mix well.
Cover and cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
Add cannellini beans.
Cover and cook on LOW 1 hour or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Garnish with cheese,... - 36.7907
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine beef broth, water, and undrained tomatoes.
Stir in steak pieces, onion, celery, cabbage, zucchini, and carrots.
Add kidney beans and uncooked macaroni.
Mix well... - 39.9528
1) In a slow cooker, add the beef, broth, onion, thyme, parsley, salt, pepper, tomatoes and cabbage, cook covered on LOW for about 9-10 hrs, or until the meat is tender.
2) Stir in the drained beans, zucchini and macaroni, cook covered on HIGH for... - 37.7642
1) In a slow cooker, place together, beef, water, onions, celery, carrots, turnips, potato, garlic, and salt.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
3) Raise the heat to high and add cabbage before last 20 minutes of cooking.
4) Stir in macaroni,... - 41.8838