- » Minestrone
Minestrone is a thick Italian soup variety made with beef broth, white beans, spinach, garlic, parsley, tomatoes, celery and
pasta/rice. A vegan variation of the minestrone can be made by substituting the beef broth ... More »
Wegmans Garden Minestrone
With fall around the corner, what could be better than soup! This Garden Minestrone is healthy, healthy and soul food for a cold day! This recipe is another Wegmans family favorite--even the kids love this one! Wegmans' Nella Neeck shows you how easy it is in... - 133.073
Here is a great meal to make with left over meat balls! It is fresh, delicious and loaded with flavor. You will love this. Serve it with some crusty bread. - 132.614
Italian Minestrone Soup
Sonia cooks a delicious and hearty minestrone soup, a healthy dish that you can personalize with your favourite vegetables! - 130.507
Vegan Minestrone Soup And Citrus Spinach Salad
Minestrone soup today? Well it’s going to take a good hour for it to simmer, so plan ahead! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this soup also contains barley. The soup is chockablock with nutrients and flavors and it is perfect anytime of the year.... - 129.649
Hearty minestrone is such a great dish for a winter evening and if you put in some meat, you might not have to make anything else, it’s a complete meal. Check out the recipe for this colorful, zestful minestrone that is so easy to prepare at home. - 117.228
Beef & Spinach Minestrone - Slow Cooked Style
Slow cooked recipes are very practical as the preparation involved is very less and most of the times its on its own cooking away for hours leaving you ample of time to attend to other important things. Here's one such classic beef minestrone video recipe... - 112.956
Apparently Winter Has Just Arrived- Easy Minestrone Soup! Here's a comforting soup which is just right for chilly winter nights. Serve this up with some crusty bread & butter dipped in soup and a salad and you've got yourself a meal! - 102.604
Crockpot Meatball Minestrone
This is a fast and yummy recipe that the entire family will enjoy. From meatballs to fresh spinach it is not only healthy but very filling - 99.9623
Veg Minestrone Soup
Veg Minestrone is a medley of fresh vegetables in a lush tomato soup. It is also the perfect thing to sip on a cold winter day. Watch and learn how to make this soup from this video. Bon Appétit! - 94.7398
Italian Vegetable And Pasta Soup - Minestrone Soup
The Italians definitely make some excellent dishes. This Italian Vegetable and Pasta Soup will not let you down. This soup would be perfect during cold winter nights. Give it a try this Holiday season as it is deemed to be delicious. Watch, learn and enjoy! - 90.332
Minestrone Soup - Quick & Easy Single Pot Cooking
If you are looking forward to prepare homemade minestrone soup, then here is an excellent video for you. Take a look at this video that demonstrates a super simple recipe to make an appetizing minestrone soup. The host also shares great tips for quick soaking... - 88.556
Nutritious Simple Minestrone
Colorful and appetizing soups are fulfilling besides being nutritious. Watch the video showing how to make a Minestrone using some simple and basic ingredients and flavors. Right for a compact meal or supper! - 87.4872
This video is a creation of CanolaOilGrowers. You can visit CanolaOilGrowers for complete recipes, and more videos. - 85.0688
Have you been looking for a great Classic Minestrone recipe? This video suits you just fine. The chefs share their personalized recipe to prepare this Italian delicacy. This one is certainly worth a try. - 82.2916
Italian Minestrone Dave's Vegetarian Soup
Looking for a simple yet satisfying vegetarian soup? Then Italian minestrone surely won't disappoint. Chef Bhal Dave uses garden fresh veggies, pasta and luscious spices to stir up this hearty, creamy soup. Treat your vegetarian friends to this... - 74.3689
Solar Steamed Minestrone Soup
An aromatic soup made in the solar cooker using a steam method! When fully cooked its an appetizing dish to have. Watch the video for more on how to make this soup. - 55.4334
Minestrone is a very popular vegetable soup which can be made with any vegetables of choice. this minestrone soup is prepared with beef stock and cooked with onions, carrots, potatoes, celery and zucchinis along with cabbages. The minestrone can be cooked in... - 50.8875
This is a very interesting and good recipe of minestrone. This recipe will save you dollars which you have spent at italian restaurants for similar or perhaps inferior taste. This dish as an appetizer is a winner! Treat your friends to this minestrone and let... - 49.3439
1) Add the kidney beans in 2 quarts water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, vegetable bouillon cubes, salt and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the... - 49.3226
Bacon Minestrone Soup
1) In Dutch oven scramble-fry bacon, onion and ground beef to brown.
2) In a pan boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes to it.
3) Add it to the bacon mixture,
4) Mix the next 10 ingredients.
5) Let it boil.
6) Cook covered and simmer for about 25... - 49.3175
Cut the carrots in 4 lengthwise, then chop.
Dice the turnips, rutabaga and the potatoes, all about the same size.
Set aside the potatoes in water to avoid blackening.
Cook the bacon and the onion in a large saucepan, over low heat, for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 48.9827
Beef Minestrone Soup
1. Into a saucepan, strain juice from canned tomatoes.
2. Dice mushrooms, carrots, beans and onions.
3. Into the saucepan containing tomato juice, add diced vegetables, stock cubes and water; bring to a boil and then simmer for 10... - 48.8804
1) Pierce the whole onion with cloves.
2) In a slow cooker, place together shanks, onion, garlic, water, bay leaf, rosemary, peppercorns, and salt.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Strain the shanks and pour the strained broth back in... - 48.5764
Baked Beef Minestrone
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a heavy skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Add onion, meat and garlic to it and bake for about 40 minutes or until meat turns brown, stirring frequently.
4) Add water and cover. Reduce heat to 350° F and... - 48.5015
1. Start by cutting the onion, the white and a little of the green part of the leek, celery, carrot, and fennel into 1/4-inch dice
2. In a deep lidded saucepan, pour the olive oil and 1 cup of water and heat it over medium heat, add the... - 48.3978
1. In a large heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add pancetta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes until some of the fat is released.
3. Then stir in carrots, onions, garlic, and leeks.
4. Cook with occasional stirring over low heat for... - 48.366
1. Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil.
2. Put in beef, onion, celery and garlic and cook until beef is no longer pink.
3. Put in water and bouillon and bring to boil.
4. Put in cabbage, carrots, chickpeas and kidney beans.
5. Reduce heat.
6. Cover... - 48.0158
Soak beans separately overnight in water to cover.
Bring white beans to a boil in fresh, lightly salted water and cook until almost tender.
Add potato and cook until potato and beans are soft.
Drain and mash well.
Meanwhile, cook onion, garlic, celery, leeks... - 47.6152
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion or leek, celery, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans,... - 47.6036
Easy Minestrone Soup
Wash the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Cut in 4 lengthwise and then into dice.
Remove the green part of the leeks, the base and the outer skin.
Slice in 4 lengthwise, rinse and dice.
Cut... - 47.5956
Minestrone With Fresh Herbs
1)Take a large size pot,add the butter and oil to melt and mix over a medium flame.
2)Now toss in onions and parsley and cook for upto 5 minutes.
3)At this point,add garlic and simmer till the onion is translucent.
4)Now pour the broth,water,dry beans... - 47.5691
1. In 8-cup (2 liter) casserole, microwave 2 cups (500 milliliters) of the stock, covered with lid or vented plastic wrap, at High for 4 minutes or until boiling.
2. Microwave covered further adding pasta, at High for 4 minutes and set aside without... - 47.5032
In a Dutch oven or kettle combine beans and 9 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Stir 1 teaspoon salt into beans and soaking water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and... - 47.3096
North Beach Minestrone
In a 10-quart kettle, combine beans and water, bring to boiling, and boil for 2 minutes; remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Then add marrow bones and beef shanks; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove meat and bones... - 47.3092
1) In a pot, add bacon to hot oil and fry till the fat runs.
2) Mix in the onions, carrots, potato, celery, leeks, tomatoes and French beans and cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Add the haricot beans, tomato puree and herbs and... - 47.2512
1. In a saucepan, combine beans and the water; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; simmer for about 2 minutes; remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Add carrots; Cover and simmer for about 3 hours.
4. In a... - 47.1782
1) Remove the peel off the onions, and chop into finely slices.
2) Thoroughly wash the celery and slice.
3) Remove the skin off carrots and potatoes and cut into small cubes.
4) Discard the bacon rind and bone and slice.
5) In a bowl, soak the... - 47.0403
Minestrone has a great taste. Minestrone gets its taste from beef mixed with bacon and cheese, cooked with pasta. Minestrone is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 46.9953
1. In large kettle place shin of beef, 1 tablespoon salt and 4 quarts water.
2. Bring to boiling, covered and then skim surface.
3. Add carrots, parsley, celery, onion and bay leaf simmer, uncovered, 3 hours.
4. Remove beef and carrots set aside and... - 46.9187
In a Dutch oven cook celery, onion, and garlic in hot oil till tender.
Add water, fresh or undrained tomatoes, parsley, bouillon granules, bay leaf, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add... - 46.8872
Fast Chicken Minestrone
1) In a large saucepan, saute the onion over a medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the carrots and cabbage, cover and cook for 5 minutes, until soft.
3) Stir in the tomatoes with their juices and the water, bring to a boil over a high heat,... - 46.7937
1) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the beef.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
4) In the same non-stick pan, pour in ½ cup of water and boil, stirring continuously to scrape the... - 46.7839
1) In a large stockpot, heat olive oil and brown and scramble both sausages.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic, carrots, and basil in the sausage mixture cook 5 minutes.
3) Mix in zucchini, tomatoes (with liquid), bouillon, cabbage, salt, and pepper.
4)... - 46.748
Microwaved Minestrone Soup
Combine all ingredients, except cheese, in 3-quart casserole.
Insert temperature probe in center of food.
Cover; connect temperature probe to oven wall receptacle.
TO HEAT BY MANUAL TEMP/TEMP HOLD set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW; TEMP at 190°F.
Set TEMP HOLD... - 46.6981
1) In a bowl, place the haricot beans with cold water to cover and soak overnight or with boiling water to cover and soak for 1 hour.
2) Pour off the water and allow the beans to drain well.
3) In the cooker, melt the lard or dripping,... - 46.6585
Boil the macaroni, barley and green peas.
Cut all other vegetables into fine small pieces.
Heat the butter in a vessel and fry the vegetables (except the tomato) for 3 to 4 minutes.
Pour the stock over the vegetables.
Mix the cornflour in 1/4 teacup of water... - 46.5919
Hearty Minestrone Soup
1.Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan.
Cook garlic and onion for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in potato, carrot, zucchini and beans.
Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
2.Combine parsley, basil, oregano, tomato paste and stock.
Pour over vegetables in... - 46.5905
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute bacon until well coloured.
2) Stir in the onions, carrots, potatoes, celery, cabbage, leeks, tomatoes and peas.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender, stirring... - 46.59
Cook pasta according to package directions, adding lemon juice to water; drain.
In a large bowl mix pasta with beans and salad dressing.
In a saucepan or steamer steam broccoli until tender-crisp.
Into a bowl of ice water place broccoli... - 46.5215
Heat oil in a 5 quart kettle over medium heat; add onion, celery, garlic, basil, rosemary, oregano, and thyme; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add barley, potatoes, carrots, and stock and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for... - 46.4834
1. In a saucepan, combine beef, onion, bay leaf, salt, pepper and water.
2. Cover and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours or till meat is tender.
3. Remove beef; skim the fat from the broth.
4. When meat is cool enough to handle, remove meat from bones; cut... - 46.4664
1 In a deep 3-quart casserole with lid, combine ground beef, onion and green pepper.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 5 to 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; stir after 2 minutes.
3 Drain off the fat.
4 ... - 46.3793
This minestrone soup is one of my favorite vegetable soup. Savory and comforting, I think the minestrone is one the classic veggie soups of all time. Flavored with garlic and herbs this minestrone is topped with cheese and served hot! - 46.341
Pasta Meatball Minestrone
1. In large bowl add ground beef, Italian sausage, bread crumbs, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and egg. Combine together.
2. Shape into 3/4-inch meatballs.
3. Arrange meatballs in a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
4. Add onion and... - 46.3213
Mini Meatball Minestrone
In Dutch oven combine undrained tomatoes, cabbage, zucchini, undrained corn, celery, onion, uncooked vermicelli, red wine, parsley, instant beef bouillon granules, oregano, basil, garlic powder, 4 cups water, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring... - 46.2611
Small Pasta Minestrone
1) Boil beans in salted water until tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3)In a large kettle, add olives, pork, garlic, onion, leek, parsley, and basil and brown them lightly.
4) Thin tomato paste with water and then stir in the vegetables.
5) Cook for 5... - 46.2106
Heat olive oil in a 4-quart pot.
Add onion, garlic, carrots, celery and leek.
Saute until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes with liquid, breaking up tomatoes with a knife and fork.
Stir in broth, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil;... - 46.2102
Lightly spray an unheated medium saucepan with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the onions, celery, bacon and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the onions and celery are tender.
Add the water, tomatoes (with juices), chick-peas, cabbage, carrots,... - 46.182
Winter Green Minestrone
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, combine water and ham hocks.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until meat is tender when pierced (about 2 hours).
Then lift out ham hocks and let stand until cool enough to handle.
Pull meat from bones in... - 46.1506
Peasant Minestrone Soup
1.Pick a soup kettle.Add garlic, onion, beans, carrots, celery and water and let it come to a boil
2. Cover pot, lower heat and let it simmer for 1 1/2 hours till beans are tender.
3. Add the pasta,tomatoes and the tomato puree,olives,bay... - 46.0895
Cheesy Beans Minestrone
Place the beans in a large saucepan with the stock.
Bring the stock to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1 hour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onions and celery and fry them until the onions are transparent but not brown.
Stir in the... - 46.0197
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. In a large soup pot add beef shanks, carrot, onion, celery, salt, pepper, and water.
2. Boil the mixture and simmer for 2 1/2 hours.
3. Cool slightly and strain the stock.
4. Scrape meat from bones and cut in bite-sized pieces.
5. Discard bones and... - 45.9533
1) Heat the olive oil in a heavy iron skillet; then add the garlic and sautÃ© until tender.
2) Then, add the pork till it is brown and cooked.
3) To the pork, add the onion, zucchini, leek, pepper, oregano and basil and cover and cook for about 10... - 45.9346
Prepare soaked beans and place in a 4 to 5-quart kettle.
Pierce sausage casings in several places; add sausages and water to kettle.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes; remove sausages and set aside.
Continue... - 45.7295
Cheesy Minestrone Soup With Rashers
Minestrone Soup is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. An easy to prepare Minestrone Soup wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 45.6318
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. Take a bowl and add beans and pour lots of water over it and soak them overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain.
2. Boil the stock, stir in water, beans and cook over low heat for 2 hours or until beans are mashed.
3. Take out... - 45.6205
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook bacon, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 2/4 minutes or till almost crisp, stirring once.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 2 to 3 minutes or till onion is tender.
Drain and remove from the casserole.
In... - 45.6059
1) In a large kettle heat oil, cook onion and garlic over low heat for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in broth, the water, the lima beans, and the spices.
3) Boil the mixture and simmer it for 20 minutes.
4) Add tomatoes with juice, tomato paste, potatoes,... - 45.556
Stir Fried Minestrone
In a 14-inch stir-fry, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the bacon and cook until lightly crisped, about 4 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain; set aside.
Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook,... - 45.5216
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, olive oil and garlic.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except macaroni and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 15 to 22 minutes longer, or... - 45.4523
Slow-cooked Minestrone Soup
Place shin of beef in a well cooker or large kettle.
Add water, 2 tablesp of the salt and the beans.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Re-cover, and simmer for 4 hrs.
Heat oil in a skillet, and brown the garlic cloves in it.
Remove the garlic.
Then saute... - 45.4362
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onion, garlic, celery, leek and carrot and cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, stock, courgette, cabbage, bay leaf and haricot beans.
Bring to the boil, lower the... - 45.4277
Soak the beans for 24 hours.
Put them into the pressure cooker with the water.
Put the lid on and bring steadily to pressure.
Lower the heat and cook for 25 minutes.
Allow pressure to drop.
Remove beans from cooker and retain 1/2 pint of the liquid.
Melt fat... - 45.4139
With your hands, press out as much water as possible from spinach.
Mix together spinach, beef, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add a portion of meat balls and brown on... - 45.3867
Beef Beans Minestrone
Pare carrots; chop coarsely.
Chop celery coarsely.
Pare potato; cut into 3/4 inch (2 cm) cubes.
Trim green beans; cut into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Trim zucchini; cut into 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) cubes.
Coarsely shred cabbage.
Heat oil and... - 45.3374
1) Heat a soup pot on medium-high heat.
2) In the pot saute prosciutto or pancetta for 2 minutes.
3) add onion, celery, bay leaf, garlic and zucchini.
4) Season veggies with salt and pepper.
5) Stirring frequently, saute for another 5... - 45.3079
Minestrone With Navy Beans
Combine beans, ham hock, garlic clove, whole onion and water.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is tender, adding water as needed.
Remove ham hock and cut meat into small pieces; set meat aside.
Discard garlic and... - 45.2745
In a pan heat some oil and saute garlic and onion.
Once they are evenly browned, add bay leaf & peppers and let the aromas release.
Now put in the chopped tomatoes and stir fry.
Once cooked, add salt & sugar and the stock, achieving a thick tomato... - 45.261
Easy Beef Minestrone
Wash green beans, remove strings.
Cut into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add ground chuck, onion, and garlic, cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and pat dry with paper... - 45.2551
In a Dutch oven or kettle combine beans and 9 cups water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour, Drain beans and rinse.
In same Dutch oven or kettle combine rinsed beans and 8 cups more... - 45.2032
Rich Minestrone Soup
1) In a large bowl soak beans overnight and cook until just tender.
2) In a large skillet or saucepan add oil. Add zucchini, carrots, potatoes, and celery.
3) SautÃ© for 2 to 3 minutes and keep aside.
4) In the same saucepan or skillet, steam-stir... - 45.2026
Sort and wash beans; place in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water to a depth of 2 inches above beans; let soak overnight.
Drain beans well; set aside.
Cook bacon in a Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in... - 45.1891
Italian Sausage In Minestrone
Pierce sausage casings with a fork.
Place sausages, beans, and water in a 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Continue to simmer until beans mash readily (25 to 50 more minutes).
Ladle... - 45.1462
1. In a heavy bottomed, medium sized saucepan boil 1 1/2 pints of water, add the beans and boil briskly for 2 minutes.
2. Take it off and leave it aside to soak for an hour.
3. Put it back on the stove and cook the beans without covering over low heat... - 45.1371
Beef Minestrone Soup
Minestrone Soup is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Minestrone Soup is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 45.0485
Green beans could be used instead of haricot, but would not require overnight soaking.
Soak beans overnight in cold water; drain.
Boil in salted water about 1 hour or until tender; drain and reserve.
Prepare vegetables: crush garlic, chop onion and shallots,... - 45.0336
Special Minestrone Soup
1) Cover kidney beans and lentils with water and keep aside for 5 hours.Drain well.
2) Follow package directions to cook macaroni and drain well, when done.
3) Heat oil and sauté onion and salt pork in it until onion is tender and salt... - 44.974
Italian Seasoned Minestrone Soup
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, tip out all the ingredients except the cheese
2. Heat the contents of the Dutch oven to boiling point.
3. Once the tomatoes have broken up, reduce the heat to low
4. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes while stirring the... - 44.9375
Minestrone Soup With Rice
1 In a large saucepan, heat up the butter and oil.
2 Add in the bacon and cook this for a minute or two.
3 Add in the onion along with the celery and carrots and chopped tomatoes.
4 Stir in the crushed garlic along with salt and pepper.
5 ... - 44.9327
1. Wash and dice into small pieces all the vegetables. Blanch tomatoes.
2. Mince onion and garlic.
3. Chop parsley.
4. Heat fat. Fry minced onion, garlic, parsley, carrots and turnip.
5. Add leeks, salt, pepper, blanched tomatoes, cabbage and celery. Add... - 44.8907
Quick Fall Minestrone
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic to pan; saute 2 1/2 minutes.
Add broth and next 7 ingredients (through salt); bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes.
Add kale, orzo, and cannellini beans; cook 5 minutes or... - 44.8687
Soak red kidney beans in cold water overnight.
Put beef in a large saucepan with water.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours with onion, peppercorns, drained kidney beans and salt.
Skim occasionally to clear soup.
Meat should be easily removed from bone when cooking... - 44.731
Soak the beans in water to cover by 2 inches [5cm] in a bowl overnight.
Drain the beans and place in a large pot.
Cover with 1 inch [2.5cm] water, add 1 teaspoon salt, and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Cook until almost tender, about 45... - 44.6669
Mixed Bean Minestrone Stew
1. Take a large pot with 6 cups water. Soak beans in it with baking soda overnight.
2. Add bay leaf and on medium to high heat, boil for 45 minutes or until beans can be pierced easily with a fork.
3. In a large pot, add olive oil.... - 44.6546
1) Take a large Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2) Add onion, cabbage, garlic powder, parsley, pepper and oregano. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Add bouillon cubes, water and tomatoes. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Stir in... - 44.5667
Make Your Own Minestrone
1) In the dry bowl, position the knife and through the food chute, drop the garlic while the processor is still running.
2) Add the onion and parsley and pulse till the ingredients have chopped finely.
3) Heat the oil over medium heat in an 8-quart pot... - 44.5533
1. Cut the meat into small chunks
2. Crush the garlic cloves
3. Skin and cut the potatoes, the onions and the tomatoes and set aside till required.
4. In a large pan, pour out the olive oil and heat the garlic, onions and the tomatoes... - 44.5435
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the onions, garlic, and oil.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add the carrots, cover with wax paper, and microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Stir in... - 44.5381
Homemade Minestrone Salad
1. Take a medium sized bowl and add in it tomatoes, carrot, celery, zucchini, macaroni, peas, ham, chickpeas, onion, and garlic.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and a wire whisk.
3. Combine rest of the ingredients other than cheese; whisk the entire mix... - 44.5357
Minestrone Recipes By Category