- » Mincemeat Stuffed
Mincemeat Stuffed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mincemeat stuffed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mincemeat stuffed recipes.
Mincemeat-stuffed Baked Apples
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Combine mincemeat and walnuts.
Core apples and peel 1/3 of the way down from the top.
Set in baking dish and fill with mincemeat mixture.
Top each apple with 1 tsp. butter and sprinkle peeled part with 1 tsp. sugar.
Boil brown sugar,... - 42.1037
Mincemeat Stuffed Apple Dumplings
Roll out the suet crust thinly into a square and cut into four equal pieces.
Peel and core the apples and put one in the center of each pastry square.
Fill the apple center with brown sugar or mincemeat.
Brush the edge of each pastry square with water, draw... - 32.3114
Apples Stuffed With Mincemeat
Wash apples, core and place in baking pan.
Place 2 tablespoons mincemeat in cavity of each apple.
Mix sugar and water, pour into pan.
Bake in slow oven (300°F.) 1 hour, or until soft.
Serve with juice in pan.
For 6. - 29.6669
You May Also Like!
Baked Apples With Mincemeat Stuffing
1. Wash and core apples. Do not peel.
2 Place apples in a shallow non-metallic baking dish.
3. Place 1/2 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of mincemeat in the center of each apple.
4. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 7 to 8 (9 to 10) minutes or until... - 23.674
In saucepan combine mincemeat and 1 3/4 cups water.
Bring to boiling; simmer till slightly thickened, 1 to 2 minutes.
In skillet cook onion in butter till tender.
Add poultry seasoning, salt, and the cooked mincemeat.
Combine with bread cubes; toss... - 30.1519
Mincemeat Cookies is a Christmas time cookies. Mincemeat Cookies gets its desired taste from eggs mixed with flour and stuffed with mincemeat. - 35.8975
Harvest Sausage Stuffing
The harvest sausage stuffing is a meaty poultry stuffing prepared with vegetables and mushrooms. A cooked stuffing, it is prepared with onions, mushrooms and celery and a crunchy feel to it. Stuffed and roasted with the bird or baked and stuffed, it is always... - 36.3106
1. In a bowl, add apricots and soak them in little water. Leave them overnight. Drain the apricots and then chop them coarsely.
2. Chop dates, apples and raisins and combine them together. Add suet, currants, sugar, nutmeg, almonds and lemon to this... - 36.8242
Fresh Mincemeat Pancakes
1) In a pan, put the apples along with the sugar, butter and spice. Gently cook over low flame, occasionally stirring, for about 20 minutes or till the apples have tendered.
2) Add the dried fruit, lemon juice and rind and stir well. Keep aside and... - 42.2006
Place eggplant in colander; sprinkle with salt and let stand 30 minutes to drain.
Mix ingredients for meatballs, season with salt and pepper.
With wet hands, roll mixture into 36 small balls then coat in flour.
Chill in refrigerator until needed.
To make... - 43.7835
Harvest Sausage Stuffing
In large skillet, brown sausage; pour off fat.
Add celery, mushrooms and onions; cook until onions are tender.
Add bouillon and water to sausage mixture; bring to a boil.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients with sausage mixture; mix well.
Use to... - 37.6626
Saute onion, garlic and shallot in butter until golden.
Drain; place in small saucepan.
Deglaze with the champagne and cook until liquid is reduced to half.
Add sausage, chicken liver, parsley, salt, pepper and spices.
Grind to mincemeat; press through a... - 29.8356
Stuffed Apples In Meringue With Chocolate Sauce
1) Allow sugar syrup to boil for 10 minutes and flavor with vanilla.
2) Add in the apples and carefully poach.
3) Keep turning the apples while poaching so that they cook throughout.
4) When tender, remove with a draining spoon and place in a baking... - 43.582