- » Mincemeat Steamed Pudding
Mincemeat Steamed Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mincemeat steamed pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mincemeat steamed pudding recipes.
Holiday Snowball Pudding
1) Onto a wax paper, sift the salt, baking powder and flour.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, cream the margarine or butter with brown sugar and beat in the egg.
3) alternately with the milk, add the flour mixture. Beat well after each addition. Fold in the... - 45.8316
Mincemeat Steamed Pudding
Grease round baking dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches.
Place straight sided beverage glass or custard cup open end up in center of baking dish.
Mix mar garine, brown sugar and eggs.
Stir in mince meat and milk.
Mix in flour, baking powder and nuts.
Spoon batter around... - 41.5414
Roly Poly Pudding
1. Turn on the steamer.
2. Prepare the suet crust pastry. On a floured pastry, roll it out into an 8 inch square.
3. Using a spatula, spread jam or mincemeat over the pastry, leaving a margin of 1 inch all round without filling.
4. With water dampen... - 34.0464
You May Also Like!
Fruit Layer Pudding
1. Take a 1 1/2 pint basin and grease it; prepare a piece of double greaseproof paper to cover the basin. Put it on steamer.
2. MAKE THE FILLING: Wash and chop raisins. Using a knife, peel, quarter and core apple; grate coarsely. In a... - 44.3504
Sugar Plum Pudding
In large bowl, combine Old English Mince, bread crumbs, brown sugar, spices and salt.
In medium bowl, beat eggs until foamy; stir in brandy, wine and milk.
With a wooden spoon or spatula, combine egg mixture with mincemeat mixture.
When well mixed, spoon into... - 42.8305
1) Mix the mincemeat with one-third of the apple and keep aside.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it followed by shredded suet or butter or margarine.
3) Mix in vigorously and add enough water to make a good dough.
4)... - 45.2553
Spiced Hard Sauce
1. In a bowl cream butter until light and fluffy, beat in sugar and spices and chill.
2. Serve with plum pudding, fruit cobblers, mincemeat pie, bread puddings and other steamed puddings. - 29.8869
Holiday Nutmeg Sauce
1. In a pan beat together egg yolk, sugar and milk and heat to the boiling point, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from heat and add nutmeg.
3. To get a thicker sauce, make a thin, smooth paste by mixing together arrowroot with an equal amount of water... - 31.4102