- » Mincemeat Square
Mincemeat Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mincemeat square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mincemeat square recipes.
Mincemeat Crumble Squares
Crumble mincemeat into small saucepan.
Add water; cook, stirring, until slightly thickened, 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add walnuts; cool.
Add cheese and vanilla; cream together until thoroughly blended.
With pastry blender cut in 1 1/4... - 42.3294
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Combine the butter, brown sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and molasses.
3) Blend the mixture thoroughly adding water.
4) Now, add half the nuts, the... - 42.5326
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the biscuit mix and brown and granulated sugars.
3) In a small bowl, beat the eggs slightly and add the mincemeat, evaporated milk and melted butter or... - 45.0902
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) The flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon should be well mixed and kept separately.
3) Mix the butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Add the egg to the... - 43.4955
Mincemeat Stuffed Apple Dumplings
Roll out the suet crust thinly into a square and cut into four equal pieces.
Peel and core the apples and put one in the center of each pastry square.
Fill the apple center with brown sugar or mincemeat.
Brush the edge of each pastry square with water, draw... - 34.7836
Pear Mincemeat Crumble
In 9 inch (2.5 L) square baking dish, combine pears, mincemeat and lemon juice.
In bowl, stir together flour, sugar and rolled oats; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in almonds.
Sprinkle evenly over pear mixture.
Bake in 375Â°F... - 35.918
This Mincemeat Bars is a great way for snacking mid-way between meals. It's so simple to make this Mincemeat Bars and needless to say, it even tastes awesome! - 42.1868
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blend sugar and butter to a creamy mixture. Add extract. Sieve flour with soda and salt, add cereal and mix well with creamed mixture to turn mixture crumbly.
3. Take an 8 inch buttered square pan, spread... - 39.6984
Filo Ice Cream And Mincemeat Parcels
1. Chop the pear and place in a bowl. Stir in the mincemeat and lemon rind.
2. Keeping the rest of the filo covered under a damp dishtowel, lay one sheet on a board and cut it into two 20cm/8in squares. Brush with beaten egg, then cover with the second square... - 41.8812
Deluxe Mincemeat Puffs
1. In a large non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients for the mincemeat filling and leave to macerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven 425° F ( 220° C/ Gas 7)
3. Lightly oil two or three baking sheets.
4. On a lightly... - 48.3888
Mincemeat Cranberry Tarts
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Divide pastry into 2 portions.
Roll out 1 portion between 2 sheets of wax paper into a 9 X 9-inch square.
Remove top piece of wax paper.
Cut dough into 3-inch squares.
Fit each square into a 2 1/2-inch fluted tart pan.
Press edges to... - 32.8693
Apple Mincemeat Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. On low speed, beat in mincemeat until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with oatmeal, baking soda, and... - 32.2096
Mincemeat Cake With Brandy Butter Topping
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) square tin.
2. Combine together the flour, baking powder, soda and spice.
3. Put in the sugar, milk, butter and lemon rind and beat until smooth.
4. Slowly add the... - 48.076
Mincemeat Turnovers With Rum Sauce
1. Prepare the pastry pie crust in a medium bowl by blending the mix with ice water. Follow the pack instructions to get the right mixture. Shape the mixture into a ball and then divide into half. Set aside to chill for 30 minutes.
2. In a... - 46.0154
Mincemeat Upside Down Cake
Use black iron skillet or square bread pan.
Spray bottom and sides of pan with a nonstick spray.
Cover bottom of pan with a thick layer of mincemeat.
Cover mincemeat with almonds, then cover almonds with sugar.
Pour cake mix over sugar after cake mix is mixed... - 30.0449
Roly Poly Pudding
1. Turn on the steamer.
2. Prepare the suet crust pastry. On a floured pastry, roll it out into an 8 inch square.
3. Using a spatula, spread jam or mincemeat over the pastry, leaving a margin of 1 inch all round without filling.
4. With water dampen... - 34.0464