- » Mincemeat Sauce
Mincemeat Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mincemeat sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mincemeat sauce recipes.
Savory Meatballs In Brandy Sauce - Tapas
1. Mince the garlic using a knife, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs and white wine, mix them together.
3. In small bowl combine the cumin powder, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder.
4. Add the spices to the breadcrumbs followed... - 113.601
Mincemeat Turnovers With Rum Sauce
1. Prepare the pastry pie crust in a medium bowl by blending the mix with ice water. Follow the pack instructions to get the right mixture. Shape the mixture into a ball and then divide into half. Set aside to chill for 30 minutes.
2. In a... - 46.0154
Beef And Tomato Cakes With Onion Sauce
Mix the beef, salt and pepper, lemon rind, horseradish and tomato puree together.
Beat well until smooth.
Divide into 6 portions; shape each into a flat cake; roll in flour.
Fry gently in butter for 15 min.
Place onions and milk in a pan, bring to the boil,... - 44.799
Brandied Mincemeat Ice Cream Ring With Custard Sauce
1. Chill a 5-cup ring mold. Line the mold evenly with plastic wrap.
2. Stir together the softened ice cream and the mincemeat in a large bowl until well blended, but not melted. Spoon the ice cream mixture into the mold. Cover the mold with aluminum foil or... - 41.9906
Hot Mincemeat Sauce With Ice Cream
1. Take a saucepan or chafing dish and blend orange juice, mincemeat and orange rind.
2. Cook it over medium heat by stirring it continuously.
3. Add rum or brandy and stir the mixture well. Add brandy after flaming it , heat it over low heat, blend... - 33.0856
Mincemeat Sundae Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to boiling point; simmer gently, uncovered, 10 minutes. - 24.1344
1. Thin the mincemeat with the fruit juice. Orange, pineapple or other fruit juice may be used.
2. Flavor with cognac, rum or grated orange peel. - 21.6477
1. Clean and roughly chop the onions, carrots and celery, put all the vegetables in a food processor and chop all the vegetables, once done keep it aside in a bowl.
2. Remove the outer casing from the sausage and crumble the meat.
3. In... - 0