- » Mincemeat Puff
Mincemeat Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mincemeat puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mincemeat puff recipes.
Deluxe Mincemeat Puffs
1. In a large non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients for the mincemeat filling and leave to macerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven 425° F ( 220° C/ Gas 7)
3. Lightly oil two or three baking sheets.
4. On a lightly... - 48.3888
Prepare batter according to package directions.
Grease 8 6-ounce deep custard cups, and spoon 2 Ã¢â‚¬â€3 tablespoons mincement into each.
Pour in batter to 2/3 depth.
Distribute remaining batter among greased muffin pans and bake the 2 batches... - 24.6969
Mincemeat And Orange Turnovers
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) On a floured surface, thinly roll out the dough. Cut out 6 to 8 rounds.
3) Mix together the mandarins and mincemeat and divide the mixture evenly between the dough rounds.
4) With water,... - 33.4421
Thaw pastry according to package directions.
Remove one sheet; return remaining pastry to the freezer.
Prepare mincemeat according to package directions, using 1 1/2 cups water.
Stir in raisins and cherries.
On a floured surface, roll pastry into a 14x12 inch... - 39.9351
Apple Mincemeat Jalousie
1) Preheat oven very hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) Roll pastry thinly to an oblong strip 6 or 7 inches (15 or 18 cm) wide and about 18 inches (45 cm) long.
3) Halve across to make two 9-inch (23-cm) long strips.
4) Lightly flour... - 42.2266
Try this easy to prepare version of Eccles Cakes recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 35.3477
Irish Mince Pies
Irish Mince Pies is an amazingly delicious easy baked snack recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Irish Mince Pies dish; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 32.0172
1. Roll out the dough thinly to make 12 circles that are about 2 1/4" each
2. Preheat the oven to 350F
3. Stamp each pastry round with a cutter so that it is larger than a patty tin.
4. Line each tin with the circle with pastry and... - 33.3549
Little Eccles Mince Pies
1. Roll the pastry out to about the thickness of a 50p piece on a floured surface. Cut out 10cm circles, then continue to re-roll and cut out until you have about 18 circles.
2. Place 1 tsp of mincemeat in the centre of each circle, brush the edges with egg... - 29.9861
Mince Pie Trees
1.Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
2 Line two baking sheets along with baking parchment.
3. Roll out one pastry sheet on the floured surface.
4. Spread mincemeat over it.
5. Cover it with the second pastry sheet.
6. Divide the sheet... - 37.6462