- » Mincemeat Pastry Square
Mincemeat Pastry Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mincemeat pastry square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mincemeat pastry square recipes.
Mincemeat Crumble Squares
Crumble mincemeat into small saucepan.
Add water; cook, stirring, until slightly thickened, 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add walnuts; cool.
Add cheese and vanilla; cream together until thoroughly blended.
With pastry blender cut in 1 1/4... - 42.3294
Mincemeat Stuffed Apple Dumplings
Roll out the suet crust thinly into a square and cut into four equal pieces.
Peel and core the apples and put one in the center of each pastry square.
Fill the apple center with brown sugar or mincemeat.
Brush the edge of each pastry square with water, draw... - 34.7836
Deluxe Mincemeat Puffs
1. In a large non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients for the mincemeat filling and leave to macerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven 425° F ( 220° C/ Gas 7)
3. Lightly oil two or three baking sheets.
4. On a lightly... - 48.3888
Mincemeat Cranberry Tarts
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Divide pastry into 2 portions.
Roll out 1 portion between 2 sheets of wax paper into a 9 X 9-inch square.
Remove top piece of wax paper.
Cut dough into 3-inch squares.
Fit each square into a 2 1/2-inch fluted tart pan.
Press edges to... - 32.8693
Mincemeat Turnovers With Rum Sauce
1. Prepare the pastry pie crust in a medium bowl by blending the mix with ice water. Follow the pack instructions to get the right mixture. Shape the mixture into a ball and then divide into half. Set aside to chill for 30 minutes.
2. In a... - 46.0154
Filo Ice Cream And Mincemeat Parcels
1. Chop the pear and place in a bowl. Stir in the mincemeat and lemon rind.
2. Keeping the rest of the filo covered under a damp dishtowel, lay one sheet on a board and cut it into two 20cm/8in squares. Brush with beaten egg, then cover with the second square... - 41.8812
Roly Poly Pudding
1. Turn on the steamer.
2. Prepare the suet crust pastry. On a floured pastry, roll it out into an 8 inch square.
3. Using a spatula, spread jam or mincemeat over the pastry, leaving a margin of 1 inch all round without filling.
4. With water dampen... - 34.0464
Crunchy Fruit Squares
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F
2. Take the walnuts and chop them finely
3. In a bowl, sift the flour along with the salt and sugar, then add the fat and rub it in the mixture until it resembles breadcrumbs, now add walnuts and... - 45.279
Try this easy to prepare version of Eccles Cakes recipe. I am sure, once you try it, you will always crave for some more! - 35.3477
Irish Mince Pies
Irish Mince Pies is an amazingly delicious easy baked snack recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Irish Mince Pies dish; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 32.0172
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Butter, then line a 15 3/4 x 10 1/2-inch baking sheet with an edge with half the short pastry rolled out to a thickness of approximately 1/8 inch, allowing about half an inch to hang over the edge all the way around. Bake for... - 28.6981
Apricot Filo Purses
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Cut the sheets of filo pastry into 32 squares, each about 18cm/7in. Brush four of the squares with a little melted butter and stack them, giving each layer a quarter turn to create a star shape. Repeat with the... - 33.039